BIONICLE MAFIA: Tournament of Champions

Mesonak

You know if i could vote i would not be voting for chro.. it is too obvious of a choice

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

somebody has tried to frame me twice now, I'm looking at you chro

So in that case, I'm voting for chro

If he's guilty, he's framing you. If he's not, than he's just thinking logically and offering possibilities.

Needless to say, I vote Chro. =P

2xu8Ptu.png

As it stands, if Ehks' post can be counted as a vote for Chro, then that would make it:

Chro - 5

Phweffie - 3

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

==FINAL COUNT==

Chro: 4

Phewffie: 3

Star: 0

Unit: 1

An angry mob arrived at Chro's room in the morning. Having decided that he was a Glatorian, they had armed themselves with swords, Thornax launchers, and other manners of weaponry.

The group assembled behind Chro's door and quickly smashed it down. They were immediately met by a Thornax flying through the doorway and barely missing Kaiser's head.

“That's him!” RG yelled.

Before the group could corner Chro, he kicked down his window and leapt through, falling down to the ground below.

Meanwhile, on the first floor below...

Tuma was taking a tour through the arena before the day's fights.

“And this is the locker room,” a guide Skrall pointed out. “Which is where we-”

“AAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH-”

SPLAT!

“...”

Chro had landed directly on Tuma.

“...where you...throw Glatorian out of the third story floor at me?”

Chro, Glatorian Strakk, Lynched

Meanwhile, the organizer observed the scene with a grin, and checked off another name from his list. He then posted a piece of paper to the wall, and disappeared, changing his form to match that of a Skrall.

==BATTLES FOR TOMORROW==

Jag vs Underscore

RG vs Mesonak

MoC vs Starparu

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Oh great@battles. Guess it's my time to shine (or possibly suck epicly)...

Well, I figured as much. RIP in Peace, Chro. Strakk was always my favorite Glatorian set. ;_;

At least Viper gets to live to fight another day!

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Viper is also a Glatorian, so that's fine with me, Meso. (And so is Kohu. Especially Kohu.)

And Vox, I'm sorry. They decided who to kill, I just went and did it. We figured that people would think it was too obvious, because really it was, but I guess they just all went for the first thing they saw, rather than stopping to consider the evidence that we attempted to put in place.

Or something like that.

Oh yay I was right and get to fight Meso =P

Please kick his ###### for me. ;) Edited by ChroXumo

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Welp, sorry about the obvious lack of scene yesterday...couldn't get BZP to load at any point after 3 PM, and I suspect some of you couldn't either.

So with that said, here's an extending of the time limit to 10 PM tonight, for anyone who was messed up by BZP's server's antics the other day.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

“WELCOME TO DAY FOUR OF THE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS!”

The crowd was packed in once again. A slate of three battles had been more than enough to entice the Skrall back into their seats.

“First up, we have MoC vs. Starparu!”

MoC stepped out onto the arena to the sound of loud cheering.

Starparu barely stumbled out onto the field before the fight started. He had spent the last night searching for an internet connection good enough to trade Pokemon over, and had overslept horribly.

“GO!”

Starparu, not really thinking, grabbed his sword and charged MoC. MoC, believing in the power of her shield, held onto it tight, even as the blow slammed into her shield and gave her a concussion.

Skrall #999999999999999, MoC, defeated by Skrall #609, Starparu

“Well, that was disappointing,” the announcer admitted. “Luckily, we have two more battles!”

RG and Mesonak walked out onto the field next, and took their positions.

“FIGHT!” the announced shouted.

RG immediately pulled out his sword and charged at Mesonak. Mesonak, being the cool guy that he is, fired a Thornax off at RG and turned away, wanting to walk away from an explosion.

Unfortunately the Thornax missed.

But then Mesonak realized he missed, recovered, fired another shot, knocked RG unconscious, and was still kind of cool.

Skrall #42, RG, defeated by Skrall #424, Mesonak

“And one final battle before today's happenings are over!” the announcer continued.

Underscore and Jag stepped out into the arena. Jag watched as Mesonak celebrated his way into the locker room.

I want to be cool like him, Jag thought.

“GO!”

Jag immediately pulled out his Thornax launcher and fired. He then turned away from the impending explosion, wanting to be cool like Meso.

Unfortunately Underscore had raised his shield.

So the Thornax deflected and hit Jag.

Who then exploded and was no longer cool.

Skrall #920, Jag, defeated by Skrall #Over 9000, Underscore

+1 coin to Star, Mesonak, and Underscore

MoC, RG, and Jag cannot vote/hire businessmen/use role powers this round

24 hours until night scene!

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Question

For those like me that have lost a fight, are we unable to be selected for any future fights now?

You are all fully selectable.

-MT

So I can fight again? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )