BIONICLE MAFIA: Tournament of Champions

Mesonak

I don't suspect iBrow, and it's not me, so it's going to end up being Jag... or RG. TBH, RG's actions this game don't really seem mafia-like, but then again Jag's barely posted and from what he has... he doesn't seem like he'd be guilty either.

Sigh. Tough decision. I'll be back later when I've decided. XD

-Mesonakk

RG is always guilty

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I for one recommend triple-hanging me, Jag, and Meso.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

You know, this game has surprised me in that people are actually being deliberative about their votes.

Usually everyone just bandwagons two people for a double kill or space because murder is fun. But there's some actual thought going into things this time around.

(I think)

THAT SAID:

IF YOU LOSE A BATTLE, YOU CANNOT VOTE IN THE NEXT ROUND.

MoC's vote for RG does NOT COUNT, as MoC was injured in the battle.

Viper's vote for Jag does NOT COUNT, as Viper didn't even bother showing up for the battle.

l2r33drulezpplz

==FINAL COUNT==

Jag: 3

RG: 3

Meso: 0

iBrow: 0

The vote had been incredibly close. The contestants couldn't decide on who was the real killer. Tuma was concerned about this and wasn't about to let a murdering Glatorian stay on the loose if he could stop it, so in response he dumped both RG and Jag into a cell.

Unfortunately for them, that cell happened to be on the same floor as a certain Vorox known for his singing abilities.

Doubly unfortunately for them, this just so happened to be non stop karaoke week in the prison.

The pair committed suicide within hours.

Jag 18, Glatorian Tarix, Lynched

RG, Skrall, Lynched

Meanwhile, a posting was placed on the wall, announcing the battles for the afternoon.

STARPARU VS. PHEWFFIE

BALTARC VS. EHKS

MoC vs. KAISER

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Two Glatorian left, guys.

Jag was too silent for his own good.

You know what? We don't even need to figure one of them out. The evidence is there. Go back a few scenes. Read the suspect list. Check who I confirmed to be innocent. Check who's dead.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Jag was too silent for his own good.

To be fair, that's how I am in just about every game of Mafia I play, whether I'm mafia or not. :P

So yeah, the Glatorian will win in the end, you're all doomed, yadda, yadda, yadda.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

If Tuma let me have an instrument I would have lived. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

So with a little extra time added on everyone made it.

Worthwhile sacrifice IMO.

ANYWAYS BATTLES.

Today had been a busy day to say the least. The action had kicked off with Starparu taking on Phewffie, which had ended rather abruptly when a Thornax fired by Phewffie was sent flying back at her by Star's shield. Star was asked afterwards what had made his shield technique so perfect, and he answered: "I just did the opposite of what MoC did."

Next came Baltarc against Ehks. The Thornax wielder was much more successful this time around, as Ehk's Thornax collided solidly with Baltarc's head and rendered him unconscious. After the match, Ehks mumbled something about not getting the T-Rex he wanted.

No one had any clue what he was talking about, as per usual.

Finally came MoC's shot at redemption. Guessing that her opponent would attempt to defeat her by her predictable shield tendencies, she instead fired a Thornax this time, hoping to catch them in the middle of a sword strike. Unfortunately, Kaiser was 2fast4that, and raised his shield, sending the Thornax back at her and landing MoC in the hospital for the third time this tournament.

Poor MoC.

+1 coin to Star, Ehks, and Kaiser

Phweffie, Baltarc, and MoC cannot vote this round

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Results of my Investigator's Investigation:

I had iBrow investigated. He's a regular Skrall Warrior.

I'm going to vote Kaiser. He seems too confident that he will die.

oh right

Sorry, iBrow. iBrow is ELIMINATED from GUILTINESS and sent to the land of the dead guilt, also known as INNOCENCE. Therefore, it is Jag or RG. RG is more active than Jag. But Jag could be playing a silent long game.

The chattering guilt heap.

=P

Okay.

That joke was lame.

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

AUGHLSDKHGLKSDHGLKHSDG:LKHSDG:HK

This is quite disheartening. I might as well curl up and die.

If you want, we could stick you in a minecart and send you riding forever.

NIGHT SCENE TIME.

Darkness had fallen once more.

Another victor was dead.

Disturbed by his Dolan like tendencies, the Glatorian had wasted little time in removing Kaiser from the tournament...permanently. Kaiser's body was found in the middle of the night by a Skrall patrol. Suspects were immediately rounded up and shoved into a holding cell. The autopsy revealed that Kaiser had been slapped to death with a rubber fish. The fish was then taken into custody as well.

The next morning, Kaiser was laid to rest in a puddle of mud outside of Roxtus. From mud he came, and to mud he would return.

Kaiser, Skrall, killed by Glatorian

==SUSPECT LIST==

Starparu: A connoisseur of rubber slapping devices

Ehks: Known for his slapping ability

Blade: Went on a fishing trip yesterday

JiMing: Was conveniently missing during the time of death

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Hint: vote the second person on that list.

ok

Ehks it is, then (until further notice). TBH everyone on this list (except Starparu) is suspect to a degree.

-Mesonak

EDIT: Sigh, I'm like the only one voting and I'm beginning to second guess my own actions. JiMing has been suspicious to me for quite a while based on extreme inactivity and if Jag was playing the silent game, it's possible he is too. I'll change my vote to JiMing.

Edited by Meso Zehvor

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Welp

Only one vote

And that one vote doomed JiMing.

...who was still sound asleep from several rounds ago, having forgotten he was even at a tournament.

He did not feel much pain as he went.

JiMing, Skrall, Lynched

Battles will be up inabit.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

SIGH

This'll teach me to stop second guessing my first instincts.

I would say I'm sorry, JiMing, but evidently you weren't playing a silent game and have just been........ silent.

-_-

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.