Alrighty, everybody. I've had this project to record all the music from Lego Universe. As of now, I have all the songs from the game, and finally have put them up for download. I may create a separate topic for this, but I want to test it out in the official topic first in case there's a few kinks I need to work out (I haven't used Mediafire before, so I don't know if this'll work entirely).Just click the link and that'll lead you to the soundtrack. The songs are out of order, but they're titled, so hopefully you'll be able to find what you're looking for. http://www.mediafire.../?hc7malf2gkrky Enjoy. Kalhiki

YAY! :happydance: Thanks for hearing my request! :D Downloading right now.EDIT: Couldn´t you upload them as a ZIP folder instead?~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

YAY! :happydance: Thanks for hearing my request! :biggrin: Downloading right now. EDIT: Couldn´t you upload them as a ZIP folder instead? ~Gata. ;)

No problem. I guess I had to put them up for download sometime.And, I'm illiterate when it comes to files and file names and stuff like that. So you'll have to deal with what you get. Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

YAY! :happydance: Thanks for hearing my request! :biggrin: Downloading right now. EDIT: Couldn´t you upload them as a ZIP folder instead? ~Gata. ;)

No problem. I guess I had to put them up for download sometime.And, I'm illiterate when it comes to files and file names and stuff like that. So you'll have to deal with what you get. Kalhiki
If you have a Windows XP or higher, you can very simply create a ZIP folder by right-clicking inside the folder you want to create it in, and select New > ZIP-compressed folder. Then simply drag all the files inside.Even if you don´t try, thank you very much! :)~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Who else uses Free-to-Play? :3 I'll get a payed subscription soon, I promise.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Thanks for the download link, Kalhiki! I've collected a few of the music tracks around the internet, but I think you may be the first person to compile the entire soundtrack. I don't think my internet is fast enough right now to download it, but I will as soon as I get a chance.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

What are some of these ultra rares? From my experience, most of the rare items link when you pick them up...

I am not sure if the Scorpion Whip, Turtle Pack, and Imaginite Pack come linked. Crimson Kabuto and Dark Defense definitely don't. All DX clothes come linked, though.~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

I wish that there was a LEGO Universe app for the iPad. The iPad would probably hate the app, and kill it's processor, because my laptop has a similar processor to the iPad. :P LEGO Universe doesn't run too well on my computer unless I close all other programs and kill some background processes. :(

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Has anybody else of you got a weird in-game mail by a Mythran containing a Fancy Tree Model Pack, titled "Thanks for playing LEGO Universe" and saying "Enjoy your free item!"? :wacko:~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Which LEGO Universe logo do you all like more? I liked the one they originally came up with, because it was so cool that it was a minifig hand. :P

original_lego_universe_logo.pnglego_universe_logo_large.png

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I'm not really sure to be honest. I think, if anything, a combination of the two would be best. But I think the second one goes better against plain backgrounds and is a bit more dynamic-looking, if you know what I mean.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'm not really sure to be honest. I think, if anything, a combination of the two would be best. But I think the second one goes better against plain backgrounds and is a bit more dynamic-looking, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, I guess you have a good point. I wish that there was an option―besides the default―to change the desktop icon for the application. I'd love to have the first logo on my desktop. :D

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

What are some of these ultra rares? From my experience, most of the rare items link when you pick them up...

I am not sure if the Scorpion Whip, Turtle Pack, and Imaginite Pack come linked. Crimson Kabuto and Dark Defense definitely don't. All DX clothes come linked, though. ~Gata. ;)
I can confirm that the Turtle Pack doesn't, as I have one and it didn't auto-link. (I wore it though, so don't get too excited.) I see Imaginite Packs being traded in-game and on the boards fairly often, so they aren't auto-linked either. However, everyone I've talked to says the Scorpion Whip is. ;) Also, you say you know the Dark Defense doesn't auto-link. Do you have one? I'd probably buy it if so. Edited by PurpleCabbage

I really liked from the old logo how it resembled a minifigure hand, but compared to the new logo it seems a bit boring, too. The new one is also more descriptive.

Yeah, I guess you have a good point. I wish that there was an option―besides the default―to change the desktop icon for the application. I'd love to have the first logo on my desktop. :D
Manually that´s possible. ;)

I am not sure if the Scorpion Whip, Turtle Pack, and Imaginite Pack come linked. Crimson Kabuto and Dark Defense definitely don't. All DX clothes come linked, though. ~Gata. ;)
I can confirm that the Turtle Pack doesn't, as I have one and it didn't auto-link. (I wore it though, so don't get too excited.) I see Imaginite Packs being traded in-game and on the boards fairly often, so they aren't auto-linked either. However, everyone I've talked to says the Scorpion Whip is. ;) Also, you say you know the Dark Defense doesn't auto-link. Do you have one? I'd probably buy it if so.
I wish I did have a Dark Defense or any of the other ultra-rares. :P~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Thanks for the soundtrack, Kahliki! I just used a video-MP3 converter site to get the soundtracks from your videos. And also, what's a Dark Defense? I haven't played in almost 2 weeks....

It´s basically a black version of the Shimmering O-Yoroi/Crimson Guard/Scale Mail.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Yeah, I guess you have a good point. I wish that there was an option―besides the default―to change the desktop icon for the application. I'd love to have the first logo on my desktop. :biggrin:
Manually that´s possible. ;) ~Gata. ;)
I know, I've done it before with LDD. I just don't feel like it. :P I once programmed a .exe file (because they can hold multiple icons in them) to be just full of icons that I'd use for anything. I think I lost that application one time when we needed to wipe a computer though. :(

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I've been playing Lego Universe way more than I've been playing Xbox 360. Heck, I think I play it too much during the school week :PI've been trying to save up for the Valiant Weapons for all my characters. I just need 60 thousand more coins for my venture league character. I really like the Ninjago area. My highest leveled character is level 36. All my other characters are in the 30s.

Have free time and wanna read a comedy? Why not read mine called Those Crazy Sets! or BarrakiLeader735's called Ask the Glatorian!

R.I.P Grandpa. You will be missed.

bionicle_sig2.png

Does LEGO Universe work on the Xbox 360? I doubt it, but I'm just wondering... :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I can't unsee the old logo = toilet seat now. I haven't been playing much recently. Other interests, you know? I also have no incentive to play, I've done all the missions at the Monastery and I'm Level 45. Achievements and Daily Missions are tedious and boring now. I want LEGO to get a bit more creative with them.

I can't unsee the old logo = toilet seat now. I haven't been playing much recently. Other interests, you know? I also have no incentive to play, I've done all the missions at the Monastery and I'm Level 45. Achievements and Daily Missions are tedious and boring now. I want LEGO to get a bit more creative with them.

Have you checked out the new Ninjago content? I haven't but want to.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Well, my main character on Storm (DoctorDavid) is now level 42, although I'm working on getting him to level 45.When the Ninjago content came out, I took screenshots of every level aspect, so I'm hoping to upload them soon.Also, here are my character details for the first post:Storm Minifigs:DoctorDavid (main), ParadoxCommander99, SentinelDavid27, AssemblyExplorer07, Venture Overbuild Minifigs:David27 (main), AssemblyDoctorDavidFromStorm, VentureDoctorDavid, No faction as yetImperialOfficer, No faction as yet

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

I've done all the missions at the Monastery

Have you checked out the new Ninjago content? I haven't but want to.
Perhaps you should have read my post twice... ;) It takes ages for content to be added to the game so I guess, that as of now, I won't be playing until new content comes out. Expect me to break what I just said sometime soon. I've also got to study a lot more now that I'm doing GCSEs so I have less time for the game, and I would rather spend that time on things I honestly find more fun and entertaining rather than what is an extremely tedious game. By the way, I think that LU will probably 'stop', if you know what I mean, in one or two years time. It's not doing well.

I'm browsing the LU website while I browse the LU website. :P

By the way, I think that LU will probably 'stop', if you know what I mean, in one or two years time. It's not doing well.

Agreed. I wouldn't be surprised if Lego tries something similar a few years later, though- just more scaled down now that they know what to expect.

I really hope we get to fight the Maelstrom itself soon. Or am I behind?

You mean the actual person controlling the Maelstrom, the Darkitect, right? If so, you definitely aren't behind. For the time being, whatever the developers had planned has taken a back seat to Ninjago content.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

By the way, I think that LU will probably 'stop', if you know what I mean, in one or two years time. It's not doing well.

I agree. It seems like Lego tried to scale the game on a much higher level then it's target audience actually is. There are also still a ton of bugs that were never fixed. and long loading times... To me, it seems like a lot of the stuff we saw in the early stages of development vanished or was so heavily edited it was almost unrecognizable. When I first heard of LU, I thought that I would be able to roam about as I wanted, fullfilling subquests and stories as I saw fit, such as a haunted house or exploring a castle. Now, while I can still roam around, I'm stuck following an overarching plot. What happened to the amazing vistas and concept art pieces that we saw all the way back in the beginning?

Defy Expectations

I agree. It seems like Lego tried to scale the game on a much higher level then it's target audience actually is. There are also still a ton of bugs that were never fixed. and long loading times... To me, it seems like a lot of the stuff we saw in the early stages of development vanished or was so heavily edited it was almost unrecognizable. When I first heard of LU, I thought that I would be able to roam about as I wanted, fullfilling subquests and stories as I saw fit, such as a haunted house or exploring a castle. Now, while I can still roam around, I'm stuck following an overarching plot. What happened to the amazing vistas and concept art pieces that we saw all the way back in the beginning?
For unknown reasons, LU was completely redesigned in 2009, which delayed the production by one year. This could be related to NetDevil being bought up by Gazillion Inc. who probably thought the old concept was too lacking of a plot and storyline in order to work. Which I frankly have to agree on. How long can you keep a game running whose story is merely based on ninja-pirate squarreling and skunk invasion? The new concept (while I agree some zones like Crux Prime may be too dark for the LEGO feel) is much more safe, as the Maelstrom is what unites all game worlds and lets the game and the story advance. I think the addition of the Maelstrom was a good move, although I have to admit that I miss worlds with a certain theme. Gnarled Forest perfectly accomplishes that, and is thus my favourite world along with the Nexus Tower. The Ninjago Monastery perfectly accomplishes that as well, and is among my favourite worlds as well. Forbidden Valley has the ninja theme, but is missing an actual valley (:wacko:) and is a bit too dark for my taste , although I love many zones of Forbidden Valley, but the darkness makes it seem more like a Maelstrom and darkness-themed world than a ninja-themed world. I still have not entirely figured out the theme of Avant Gardens (grassy plains/monument?), although I still like it. What I don´t like about Crux Prime is that it is merely Maelstrom-themed and the enemies are just those from other worlds with other textures. I look forward to more worlds tied to a specific theme like the hopefully upcoming Kingdoms world, which should be a perfect balance to the overly ninja-crowded universe. And anyway, there really must not be a LEGO MMO without a proper castle and knights. ;) It´s one of the most classic LEGO themes ever (even more so than ninjas or pirates) and skipping on it would be just wrong. And even more important, they really need to make a city world, which was seen in the first LEGO Universe trailer featuring the Maelstrom (first shown on bradfordrant.org), which I hope will be Nexus City, although the lack of any evidence in game files makes me doubt that it will appear before spring 2012 at least.I hear you saying that LEGO Universe is not doing well, but as far as I know, it is doing far better since you can download and try it for free and just have to buy subscription to upgrade instead of buying a DVD as well. Somewhere I read that at some point there have been tens of thousands of LEGO Universe downloads a day, although it would not surprise me if that had cooled down a bit. I wonder how many players there are in the game now? Do you think there are already over a million? There are at least several hundred thousands, but I bet over the half are FTP players.~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Does anyone know how I can get this to launch on OS X 10.7 Lion? It shows up in the Dock for a few seconds and then quits; it doesn't even make it to the launcher. I looked for a patch, but could not find one. Any help would be appreciated http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif EDIT: Got it (Apps>LU>Show Package Contents>Mac OS>cider.noui), and it'll launch and patch

Edited by Jeordeon

IetTsFQ.png

I, personally, hate, Lego universe. i was in alpha, but then they dropped me out when beta came. i like they game, but i dont want to pay for the 8 months of beta that they never gave me. and i dont want to do FTP becvause it doesnt have all content, and i think it will destory my alpha version of the game, which is all i have to prove i have the alpha version

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I, personally, hate, Lego universe. i was in alpha, but then they dropped me out when beta came. i like they game, but i dont want to pay for the 8 months of beta that they never gave me. and i dont want to do FTP becvause it doesnt have all content, and i think it will destory my alpha version of the game, which is all i have to prove i have the alpha version

It´s not possible that you were dropped out. Rather, your invitation e-mail for beta was in your spam folder, so you never found it. And anyway, your reasoning is pretty pointless if you ask me, as you are harming yourself more than LEGO. After all, you are not paying for beta, you are paying for the game now, which is much better than the alpha version, believe me, and anyway, I think nothing really qualifies against at least a try of the FTP version. ;)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Save the old version to a flash drive and move on to the new. Download FTP and then buy a month of full game after you have done the FTP content. By then you will know what you are missing, or are willing to miss.

When I shut my mouth & turn to walk away, it doesn’t mean you’ve won; it simply means you aren't worth any more of my time ...