BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

I don't want the village stalling, so I'm giving them a reason to rush to it. A village that sits around and does nothing to prevent its own destruction is ineffective, and too many people would rather just sit and watch as those around them are killed, not taking any action until they are given a reason to take action.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Epiphany Time with Dapper!

Okay, so my thinking is that your plan might work, but it might not. We dunno if the Storekeeper gets each order as they happen or all at once. (Methinks the latter, 'cause Valendale isn't on all the time)

Morally unambiguous.

What is the current vote count? Do vote switches to Windrider still officially count for Blade?

Edited by The Swimming Beard

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Day Three:

"Hey, I've got an idea.", said Flaredrick. "Why don't we kill him with this blade? It'll be ironic." Flaredrick was, of course, expecting Blade to have bribed himself out once again.

Flaredrick, Blade, The Swimming Beard, and Valendale all started laughing. Valendale was the only one who remained so as he caught the blade Flaredrick had thrown him and brought it down for a swift decapitation.

"Sorry, you were out bid." His laughing did not cease.

Blade, Dark Hunter, Lynched Day 3

This leads me to strongly suspect those who voted for me, even after they knew Pulse was telling the truth.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I meant to tell you to use all of your widgets, but I forgot. >>

*Sigh*

Oh well, time to start playing for real, then.

Round 1:

A voice from the back of the crowd shouted "Like this!" A mustard bottle was then thrown into at him and he caught it deftly. A sort of yellowish shadowy gas was emanating from the top. JiMing stared at it wide-eyed for a few seconds before it explode rather non-violently and he fell over dead.

Shadowhawk, you muppets.

- :burnmad:

What I'm gathering here is that Burnmad and Shadowhawk are also Dark Hunters and that either iBrow is not (why would you need to convince your own allies?) or that they have a very elaborate plan.

Good work, village. If I was still alive and had widgets, I'd give those of you who voted Blade two widgets each.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

What I'm gathering here is that Burnmad and Shadowhawk are also Dark Hunters and that either iBrow is not (why would you need to convince your own allies?) or that they have a very elaborate plan.

I tried to buy Burn's document, but nooooooo, the store owner wouldn't let me <_<.

2xu8Ptu.png

Out of everyone I've advised to buy Docs, that troll has denied at least 33%. >>

Also, Pulse, I know you want me to be guilty so you have a good reason to kill me (Give up the ghost, man, do what I do and kill people regardless of their guilt or innocence), but I'm not sure you read my post right. I told you guys Shadowhawk was the obvious killer night 1, and yet, you seem to think that both him and I are guilty. If I were guilty, I wouldn't have sold him out. I don't betray my side.

So, you see, the obvious solution is that I'm a Villager, and just now stopped... betraying... my side...

Uhh, yeah, but anyway Blade's dead so I'm done now. =P

- :burnmad:

I tried to buy Burn's document, but nooooooo, the store owner wouldn't let me <_<.

He's been denying a lot of purchases, methinks. I tried to buy Blade's doc, and a weapon, but got neither...

Perhaps there's a connection here. We know Blade was mafia, and I strongly suspect Burnmad for certain reasons. The store owner may be deliberately concealing the documents of Dark Hunters.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

[...]

Perhaps there's a connection here. We know Blade was mafia, and I strongly suspect Burnmad for certain reasons. The store owner may be deliberately concealing the documents of Dark Hunters.

... but for that the store owner would have to know what the documents say. :/

E: I had accidentally hit post when there was only the quote, sorry. ><

Edited by Takchopper Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Hmm... I can also say the store owner denied my request to buy Burnmad's document as well. However I do have reason for wanting to see the contents of said document. When I am threatened by said individual with a 'weapon' they claim to have. in a message, I shall not deny I am curious as to which side said person call's home. The fact the store owner denied my request does make me suspicious and the fact other's have been denied as well only feeds that fuel.

However I would like to propose something. What if Burnmad's document was already bought by another? Are we certain that we would get a message saying it was already bought or would we get a message saying request was denied? I don't see it stated anywhere that we would have to be told if an document is already sold.

(And yes i may be vaguely following the game and not paying the upmost attention to it)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

However I would like to propose something. What if Burnmad's document was already bought by another? Are we certain that we would get a message saying it was already bought or would we get a message saying request was denied? I don't see it stated anywhere that we would have to be told if an document is already sold.

When I tried to buy Blade's document after Pulse already had, I was told that it had been sold.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

When I tried to buy Blade's document after Pulse already had, I was told that it had been sold.

Oh... well there goes my theory out the window

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Wow, I too tried to buy Burnmad's document, and I also got denied. I tried to buy it mostly because of his defence of Blade.

Either the Store Owner is doing this because:

A: They're Burnmad.

B: They're a friend of Burnmad

C: They're a troll.

How can I take it up with them when I don't know who it is, Dapper? :???:

I won't saunter around , and to be honest I'm just doing what I like to do: guessing, even if it has a 85% chance of being wrong. Also, I did adopt a policy of telling everyone what I'm doing. Why would I make an exception? I'd be breaking that policy. I prefer transparency to the typical opaqueness - or blurry translucence, which is probably a bit more accurate - of Mafia.

Wow, I too tried to buy Burnmad's document, and I also got denied. I tried to buy it mostly because of his defence of Blade.

Either the Store Owner is doing this because:

A: They're Burnmad.

B: They're a friend of Burnmad

C: They're a troll.

Of these, I think A is most likely...

But I've tried to buy 3 sketchy documents (2 of which denied and Valendale still hasn't PM'd me for the last one), so I think the most likely thing is they're just keeping the roles secret, although there is a 3 in 25 chance that one of them (the people who the 3 sketchy documents belong to) is the store owner and wants to remain elusive.

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png