ultimate city of ultimate destiny

25K Now!

IC: Thomast

Thomast had come back from his silent fit and approached the group. "This computer, Jack, may be the key to helping this city. If he was made before the fall of the city, he may have plans on his memory to repair the batteries to the engines." He cleared his throat a little before continuing. "I hate to say this, but we will need to work with Jack to reach a common goal, which is survival."

WIP

IC: Thomast

"He could. He doesn't have any memory of the fall of the city, from what we know. If he is pre-Fall, he could hold the information we need to survive. It's all speculation, but it's a better plan than sitting here, drinking."

WIP

IC: Harata (Grand Hotel)

I watched the words flit across the screen with interest, wondering what the computer was trying and apparently failing to spell out for me- us.

"Any luck?"

"My usual kind" I replied with a smirk before I turned back to the computer.

"An internal latticework of structural integrity... nope, doesn't ring any bells" I muttered.

>Where in the junkyard should it be?

IC: Jack

=-=[>>>] The south side. Its trunk may remain, but the branches and foliage of sent and received and redirected data may have been shed.

=-=[>>>] I must know if it still stands.

=-=[>>>] And why are you three blathering on about batteries and magic and hexagons back there

=-=[>>>] Oh and tell Ajuni to stop wiping down glasses and go do something outside for once in his life

[ display.percent% 73 ]

[ awaiting ]

> |

Edited by EternalShadow

IC: Zarrick

"Magic is highly unreliable." Zarrick responded matter-of-factly.

IC: Jack

=-=[>>>] The south side. Its trunk may remain, but the branches and foliage of sent and received and redirected data may have been shed.

=-=[>>>] I must know if it still stands.

=-=[>>>] And why are you three blathering on about batteries and magic and hexagons back there

=-=[>>>] Oh and tell Ajuni to stop wiping down glasses and go do something outside for once in his life

[ display.percent% 73 ]

[ awaiting ]

> |

IC: Harata (Grand Hotel)

"Where's your sense of fun, Zarrick?" I asked him coyly before I looked back to the computer.

>How does a tree redirect data?

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Thomast, Nurrad

Thomast raised a slight hand. "I volunteer myself to stay with Jack."

Nurrad punched Thomast in the arm. "The wimp will stay here. I'll go with you. Might as well do something, and I rather play computer games."

WIP