DR. MAX JESUS AND THE CEREAL BOWL OF DEATH THAT TRANSCENDS TIME AND SP

HELLO

THIS IS DR. MAX JESUS AND THE CEREAL BOWL OF DEATH THAT TRANSCENDS TIME AND SPACE, UNDER THE NAME OF NICK BUSHTOOTH AND THE PANTHERS OF JUSTICE

IT IS A HIGH-TECH ROBOT THAT LOOKS LIKE A NICK BLUETOOTH IN CEREAL AND IS PILOTED BY DR MAX JESUS WHO IS A ROBOTIC POLICEMAN WHO FIGHTS CRIME IN SPACE WITH A SPOON

14283338007_06fedb1a34.jpg

YOU CAN BUILD THIS ROBOT TOO! HERE ARE THE PIECES YOU NEED

14283334627_8f7eb5aa01.jpg

Vote for me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

animated_icon_by_modaltmasks-d6shs5w.gifmodalt_banner.png 76561198054169989.png

Just a reminder that the BBC rules on spam are still very much in effect for this topic.

The standards on what constitutes spam are subjective.

No, not really. If this topic is nothing but posts without any real substance, it'll get closed.

• Upvote 3
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Just a reminder that the BBC rules on spam are still very much in effect for this topic.

The standards on what constitutes spam are subjective.

No, not really. If this topic is nothing but posts without any real substance, it'll get closed.

This a genius moc idea. If the topic for it is closed for something as petty as spam, I will riot.

This moc must win.

• Upvote 3

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

This a genius moc idea.

No it's not, and to that extent, it also doesn't fit the theme, of a piloted robot.

I will never understand people who would rather mock a contest and the other entrants, especially people who are talented and capable of better.

• Upvote 10

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

This a genius moc idea.

No it's not, and to that extent, it also doesn't fit the theme, of a piloted robot.

I will never understand people who would rather mock a contest and the other entrants, especially people who are talented and capable of better.

How does the Cereal Bowl of Death not fit the theme of a piloted robot? It's a robot in the shape of a bowl of cereal, being piloted by Nick's head.

• Upvote 6

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

This a genius moc idea.

How does the Cereal Bowl of Death not fit the theme of a piloted robot? It's a robot in the shape of a bowl of cereal, being piloted by Nick's head.

This is exactly what I was wondering. If many of the other entries have no visible pilot at all, how can this be called invalid?

• Upvote 3

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

YOU CAN BUILD THIS ROBOT TOO! HERE ARE THE PIECES YOU NEED

14283334627_8f7eb5aa01.jpg

This is the best part of the whole post. The funniest bit is that no one else in the world has a loose doll head lying around, so they can't really build the darn thing.

I have the mcdonalds promotion Nick Bluetooth at my dad's house.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

This a genius moc idea.

It's a bowl of cereal; the contest host mentions several times in the contest topic that the robot should be mostly humanoid.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have extreme doubts about the authenticity of Max Jesus. Is he supposed to Mexican? Middle Eastern? Why is he named Max Jesus? Where did he get his doctorate from? Was it an honorary doctorate? If he has a doctorate, why isn't he teaching at a university and taking a low salary police job? If the cereal bowl can transcend time and space, why does Max Jesus care about crime at all?

Does he actually count as being qualified for this contest? Does just having a humanoid head actually make him humanoid? Shouldn't he have limbs? Is the cereal bowl controlled by his mind since he doesn't have any limbs? Does mind control actually count as piloting? Isn't that like saying your brain "pilots" your body?

I dunno, I'm quickly losing faith in Dr. Max Jesus.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

This a genius moc idea.

It's a bowl of cereal; the contest host mentions several times in the contest topic that the robot should be mostly humanoid.

Read

As

Once

Proof:

Basically, it's a giant humanoid robot piloted by somebody inside.

Also, if I remember correctly:

dORBpHn.png

• Upvote 5

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-