Technic Warzone

Pahrak Model ZX

Until the Warzone resets next Friday, I believe.

Would you like a rematch between Flare and Nidhiki in the Coliseum? I put forward 1000 widgets, your choice of arena. I'll bring no items except the standard weapon since Flare killed Nidhiki.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hmm... little late to the party I am, but not too late. I think I shall have kopaka target flare

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Flare misses!

Mil misses!

Kopaka misses!

Nidhiki will be revived next Friday, and he’s still allowed to participate in standard Coliseum play.

Mason: Mata Nui’s stats have been updated and the Spine has been added to your fighters’ inventories.  The Brain Visor, however, is a Rare Item that can only be obtained as a tournament prize.  You currently have 32,000 W.

Might I ask what form of 'random' decider you are using? Just a flip of a coin or something more elaborate? (is not asking to be sarcastic, actually wants to know."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

My primary method is rolling a die.  A few shots earlier were determined via a randomizer, but I'll mostly be rolling a die.

Ah ok, well that makes sense. thanks for explaining

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Meta-Mind's week is up and Sunday has arrived. Since he has neglected to show up, I claim Vezon for myself.

Strength: 5

Agility: 4

Toughness: 5

Mind: 6

My elemental power of choice will be Shadow.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Flare vs Nidhiki

Arena: Colisuem

1000W each

I'll make this short.

ITEMS: None

Strategy:

Flare will run up to Nidhiki, trying to stay close to him. Flare will try not to counter much, but rather expose himself in an attempt to teach Nidhiki. Flare will try to limit the use of his elemental powers as much as possible, since Flare has already 'killed' Nidhiki once. Flare will flip around Nidhiki, occasionally attacking with his nunchaku. If Nidhiki tries to attack Flare directly, Flare will either roll backwards or flip over Nidhiki. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Alright, time for my first battle ever. Hopefully I get this right.

Items: Nidhiki will bring with him the Kadin and his Air Scythe.

Offensive: Nidhiki will start by immediately jumping back and activating his flying mask. He will several yards back faking a defensive start, then (still flying), will charge at Flare with his scythe and swing it at him wildly. Once Flare is stunned, Nidhiki will aim a sweeping kick in attempt to knock him off his feet. Once Flare is down, Nidhiki will continue hacking with his scythe.

Defensive: Should Flare attack charge unexpectadly, Nidhiki will attempt to slow him down with a cushion of air. If Flare is too fast, or shoots fire at him, Nidhiki will nimbly sidestep the attack.

And that's my first strategy for my first match! Good luck to you, Pulse!

2xu8Ptu.png

Nidhiki vs Flare: The reach of Nidhiki’s scythe and the randomness of his swings give him a good chance of his attacks landing, and it looks like Flare doesn’t have many plans to hit back.  Nidhiki wins 5,000 W.

ShadowVezon: The Axe has been added to your inventory.  You currently have 11,000 W.

Mil misses!

Vezon misses!

Registration for the Tournament opens today!  Post saying which fighter you want to enter, and I’ll add them to the list.  Next Monday, I’ll randomize the fighters and arenas and we can get started!

I'd like to sponsor Pridak.

Strength: 8

Agility: 7

Toughness: 3

Mind: 2

I would also like to buy Brutaka's sword (-9000W), Kanohi Pakari (-5000W), and train with Ninja (-3000W)

Strength: 3-9

Agility: 4-7

Toughness: 3-3

Mind: 2-2

Blades, Brutaka's Sword, Kanohi Pakari

Edited by Kuan

bBhcfWO.png