Technic Warzone

Pahrak Model ZX

Vezon, Pridak, and Nidhiki registered for the tournament!

Kuan: Welcome to the Warzone!  Pridak’s stats have been updated and the items have been added to your inventory; you currently have 3,000 W.  You must also select an Elemental power for Pridak to use.

Mairanui: Actually, Nidhiki and Onua can share the Kadin—you don’t need to buy a second one.  Sorry for not updating Onua’s inventory, I’ve fixed it.

Breez has been removed from the tournament roster, and Millennia has been added

Pridak misses!

Breez misses!

Mil misses!

It’s a six-sided die.  If it lands on 1, the hit connects, so it’s not going to happen that often.  I’m still going to hold off on self-targeting, but I did think of a possible solution to this lucky streak.  What I’m thinking is, starting next round, whenever a fighter makes a kill in the Warzone, they become less likely to dodge—if they make one kill, then shots aimed at them will hit if the die lands on 1 or 2; two kills, it hits on 1, 2, or 3; and so on.  Would people be open to this change?

I'd be open to that change. There's unlucky; somewhat unlucky; not lucky nor unlucky; somewhat lucky; lucky; and then there's too lucky, and right now Flare's the latter of those.

Flare targets Vezon!

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Pridak misses!

Breez misses!

Mil misses!

It’s a six-sided die.  If it lands on 1, the hit connects, so it’s not going to happen that often.  I’m still going to hold off on self-targeting, but I did think of a possible solution to this lucky streak.  What I’m thinking is, starting next round, whenever a fighter makes a kill in the Warzone, they become less likely to dodge—if they make one kill, then shots aimed at them will hit if the die lands on 1 or 2; two kills, it hits on 1, 2, or 3; and so on.  Would people be open to this change?

Most reasonable for me. So...what do I do since he's out? Let someone else loose?

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Pridak misses!

Breez misses!

Mil misses!

How does agility come into play then?

bBhcfWO.png

Flare misses!

Vezon misses!

Virus misses!

Pridak misses!

If you have multiple fighters, they can take over, yes.

No, agility and other stats have no effect on Warzone gameplay—that’s pure chance-based.  Stats are used for Coliseum and Tournament gameplay.