Technic Warzone

Pahrak Model ZX

Nocturn misses!

Virus misses!

Warzone reset!  All fighters have been revived, and the following bounties have been distributed:

-Pulse: 20,000 W

-ShadowVezon: 5,000 W

-Canis: 2,500 W

-Vox: 2,500 W

Also, this week we are testing out a new gameplay tweak: when you make a kill, shots aimed at your fighter become more likely to hit.  After seeing how this plays out this week, I’ll make a decision about whether it will stay or not.

I would like to also sponsor Black Phantom. He will have power over Gravity, and these stats:

Strength: 5

Agility: 4

Toughness: 6

Mind: 5

I would then like to hire Strength, Agility and Mind Trainers for Black Phantom, as well as Strength and Agility Trainers for Vezon, totaling 15,000 W altogether.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Ehlek's stats will be allocated as so:

-Ehlek
Strength: start 3, current 6
Agility: start 4, current 7
Toughness: start 2, current 4
Mind: start 3, current 3
Powers and Items: Can shoot lightning bolts from back spines without using Elemental Energy, Elemental Lightning powers, claws,
Sponsor: Pulse

Purchasing a Kanohi Huna (7000w) for Ehlek, as well as a Rahkshi Staff of Illusion (also 7000W). Also hiring Strength, Agility, and Toughness trainers, 3000W each

36,000W
-((2 x 7000) + (3 x 3000))
= 11,000W

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Ehlek vs Black Phantom

200W each

Arena: Coliseum

Items: Kanohi Huna, Staff of Illusion

Strategy:

When the match starts, Ehlek will rush towards Black Phantom, ready to scratch him repeatedly with his claws.  After these opening scratches have been performed, he will roll backwards, into a position where he will release lightning from his claws in the direction of Black Phantom.  Ehlek will then proceed to use his Staff of Illusion to create a copy of himself close to Black Phantom, then use the Kanohi Huna on himself. While the invisibility lasts, he will try and sneak up behind Black Phantom, ending the invisibility by swiping at Black Phantom with his claws charged with lightning. In an attempt to block any melee attacks by Black Phantom, Ehlek will 'lock' his claws together. He will also attempt to send out lightning bolts from his spines at Black Phantom while doing this. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

And my strategy for that battle.

ITEMS: Sabre Strikers, Axonn's Axe
Strategy: Since Ehlek is much faster than Black Phantom, Phantom's not gonna try and fight Ehlek in Melee just yet. He'll use Axonn's Axe to fire a laser at Ehlek to weaken him, and then if he approaches to fight in Melee, he'll use his powers over Gravity just for a second to push him to the ground. If the ploy works, Ehlek should be stunned for a second or two, just enough to hit him with the Axe.
If he stays back to use his Elemental powers, Phantom will coat the blade with energy and throw it at Ehlek, catching it when it comes back to him.
If Ehlek manages to reach him, he'll use the Sabre Strikers to fight him in Melee, using his Gravity powers in short second bursts to disorientate him briefly to leave him slightly more open to attack.
If Ehlek fights from Range and the Axe is thrown at him, the Axe will travel back in the same path it was thrown in, meaning that if Ehlek is stunned by the first hit or managed to jump it or something and doesn't get out of the way, he will be hit by the rebound. Once the Axe is caught, Phantom will fire energy blasts from the Axe at Ehlek.
Black Phantom will try and use his higher Toughness to tank Ranged Attacks, using his Axe to smash Ehlek from afar.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Pridak misses!

Nidhiki misses!

Ehlek vs Black Phantom: Ehlek has a good strategy for getting in his attacks, but his elemental attacks won’t be doing all that much, and Black Phantom really takes advantage of his element to disrupt Ehlek’s greatest advantage: his agility.  Black Phantom wins 1,000 W.

You had a good strategy, Pulse, but you didn't take account of the possibility that I would fight back.

I was honestly worried that you would use your Staff of Illusions and Huna to throw off my aiming, I hadn't planned for that in my strategy.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Pridak hits!  Flare is eliminated, Pridak’s evasiveness down!

Onua misses!

Since you're sponsoring multiple fighters, I'll swap in Ehlek to take that shot.  Ehlek hits!  Pridak is eliminated, Ehlek's evasiveness down!

...Well that was interesting.

Vezon targets Ehlek!

Pulse, I meant that your strategy depended on you being able to pull off everything without being stopped, and you didn't account for ranged attacks, whereas I had planned for both Melee and Ranged. In particular, I had predicted your first attack, and planned for it.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

curses, foiled again. time to bring in nocturn. Nocturn Targets mata-nui. Also when does the tourney start?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.