Technic Warzone

Pahrak Model ZX

Black Phantom targets Virus!

I would also like to hire a Toughness Trainer for Black Phantom, and Toughness and Mind Trainers for Vezon, totaling 9,000 Widgets spent. I would then like to buy Wing Boosters and a Rahkshi Staff of Molecular Disruption, bringing the total up to 26,000.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Black Phantom hits!  Virus is eliminated.

Warzone reset!  All fighters have been revived, and the following bonuses have been distributed:

-Kuan: 5,000 W

-Pulse: 5,000 W

-Mason: 1,500 W

-Mairanui: 5,000 W

-Vox: 2,500 W

-Canis: 2,500 W

-ShadowVezon: 5,000 W

Flare vs Mata Nui: Flare’s illusion and flight tactics seem a bit better suited for taking advantage of the villains in the arena.  Mata Nui’s opening attacks will cause some solid damage, but Flare will probably be able to last longer.  Mata Nui receives 30,000 W.  Flare is Champion!  You receive 35,000 W, and can select any one piece of equipment for free.  Flare will also have an extra stat point until the next tournament starts; you may allocate this to any stat.

ShadowVezon: The changes have been made; you currently have 5,800 W.

For the temporary stat boost, I will add +1 to toughness.

For the tournament item, I will take the Repellers.

I will purchase +1 training session with Mr. Makuro to raise Flare's mind, (-6,000W), and also purchase Cosmic Armour (-20,000W).

50,800-

23,200w

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Mason: The changes have been made; you currently have 22,500 W.  You may also choose a new title for Ackar if you would like.

Kuan: Ninja raises strength, but you mention agility.  Just for clarity, which one do you want to raise?

Pulse: The changes have been made.  You may also choose a new title for Flare if you would like.

Here's the long overdue strategy (assuming it's still needed).

Ehlek vs Onua

1,500 widgets

Items: Onua will bring with him his claws and the Kadin.

Offesnsive: Onua will start by hopping from lily pad to lily pad, using his earthy powers to stun Ehlek. At an unexpected time, Onua will use his Kadin and fly at Ehlek with his earth claws.

Defense: Onua will try to dodge all attacks from Ehlek but pary them with his earth claws when Ehlek's too quick. Onua will fly in a random direction should Ehlek charge.

Good luck to you, Pulse, and sorry for being so late.

2xu8Ptu.png

Ehlek hits!  Black Phantom eliminated, Ehlek's evasiveness down!

Pridak's attack will be redirected at Vezon.  Pridak misses!

Ehlek vs Onua: Sorry about that.  Onua might be able to get in some decent damage at the start of the match, but Ehlek is prepared for a much wider range of possibilities, so I think he’ll be able to make his strategy work and outlast Onua.  Ehlek wins 7,500.