Oroki

To me it has elements of Ta-Koro, the Nui-Rama minigame from MNOG, and the gloom of the soundtrack from Portal 1. I can feel a vibe of the wonder you feel when exploring Mata Nui in the MNOGs throughout the track, but sometimes the drums in the background seem to interrupt this feeling of awe. I'm not going to be too hard on you, for I find it difficult to make music myself as much as try. Overall, I think you did a pretty decent job on the track. 

• Upvote 2

To me it has elements of Ta-Koro, the Nui-Rama minigame from MNOG, and the gloom of the soundtrack from Portal 1. I can feel a vibe of the wonder you feel when exploring Mata Nui in the MNOGs throughout the track, but sometimes the drums in the background seem to interrupt this feeling of awe. I'm not going to be too hard on you, for I find it difficult to make music myself as much as try. Overall, I think you did a pretty decent job on the track.

Yeah... I think get what you mean. The drums overlap at some point. By the time I noticed there wasn't much I could do about it, since I forgot to save the session with the mastering. Maybe I'll redo that at some point.

• Upvote 1

banner1.png

This reminds me of the work Lewa11 made for his BQOTT movie, wich was sadly never finished. Overall I think it is a really good track and it certainly does feel a lot like the original MNOLG soundtrack. However, I have to agree with Collector1 that some of the drums don't really fit in too well and kind of break the almost ambient feeling.

• Upvote 2

Hail Denmark

This reminds me of the work Lewa11 made for his BQOTT movie, wich was sadly never finished. Overall I think it is a really good track and it certainly does feel a lot like the original MNOLG soundtrack. However, I have to agree with Collector1 that some of the drums don't really fit in too well and kind of break the almost ambient feeling.

Well, I'm honored for the comparison! Personally, I think bqott is on a whole other level technically.

I'm thinking of leaving the drum part in the beginning out. It might make so much more sense that way, since the beginning wouldn't be so loud already, and the second half would come more as a surprise. The original idea was to tease the beat in the beginning, but somewhow it just doesn't work out so well as I hoped.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

• Upvote 1

banner1.png