Fronthttp://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/bionicle/images/5/56/Snapshot_23.jpg Sidehttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/bionicle/images/5/56/Snapshot_24.jpgBackhttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/bionicle/images/2/22/Snapshot_25.jpg What started off as my attempt to make Axonn turned into an overly top heavy armoured.. thingy..Funny thing was i originally intended to create an awesome foot for a MOC. But then i decided to attach it to a modified, stripped down axonn torso, As you can see, weve got many layers of armoury goodness. and a Vahki head for good measure, and Matoro's Ice Claws chucked in.Also, i didnt make any legs. this is because

• [*]The foot i created ended up being body armour[*]I SUCK at making legs. I try to make legs that reflect the body, but they end up being too long and too weak to support the body. so i skipped it. Ill probably attach axonns legs or something.

Now before we begin, please just.. dont.. just dont tell me its blurry. I know its blurry. So assume you have already posted the comment saying its blurry and move on. If you want instructions thats fine, i just need to make them.PS: i dont think youll want instructions, seeing as its..lets say.. not the best MOC on the forums haha I called him Vahki Hordika, as it looks like a vahki, but like Uber-fied. Bring on the criticism

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

He's alright, but suffers from not-enough-technic-pieces...syndrome. From the looks of it this has been compiled out of sets (which generally lack technicky goodness) so it's astounding you managed to build anything decent at all. Anyhow I'd love to see a revamp. Keep the legs wide-set though - it suits it.

sigpic2.png

Haha yeah, my parents werent really big on bionicle. i never got all the good parts. what your seeing up there is the by-product of 2 Matau's, 2 Nokama's, 2 Whenua's, 3... green vahki's, 2 Vakama Hordika's and some other doubles.

Ask your parents for some pure technic sets because they're 'educational' - it can't fail! :D

sigpic2.png

It's body is HUGE compared to both its head and arms. And it seems hole-y. As much as I like a Hordika sort of thing (I have made a Bohrok, Rahkhsi and Kopaka hordika, the Kopaka one is still in one piece), this one seems a bit messy. As for pieces, I have so few pieces it's scary. And my parents would murder me if I bought pieces from Ebay.

I saw it looked a bit hole-y. I am trying to fix it. and yes the body is huge, it started off as axonns body which is pretty big to begin with. Its unlikely youll have the peices to create it, but if you want to improve my design your most welcome. I havent made MOCS in AGGEESS, so im a bit rusty

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif