XCG-111 Ichigo Gundam

14525122313_a9ec8b3098_c.jpg

14503856242_031ece444b_m_d.jpg  14318408748_6f03bd11e6_m_d.jpg  14318559297_bd5cfb0ac1_m_d.jpg

I know there's an over saturation of these at the moment, but I really really wanted to build my own. The moc was built over the course of a few days, starting as a followup to my Buster Gear and then evolving into what it is right now. The first plan was to enter the Buster gear into the contest itself but it contained a lot of system parts and I'm sure I would have gotten disqualified.

So this brings us to Ichigo, it's not based off of any Mobile suit in particular, but I wanted to capture the basic design of a generic hero mech. It probably gets upgraded mid-season with more advanced weaponry and equipment :v

So yeah, your comments and criticism is greatly appreciated!

• Upvote 5

I think we have enough Gundams now to launch our own anime now.

Like I said earlier, the shoulders look like they're from an entirely different suit. I'd also recommend removing the yellow horns, as they look very out of place.

The gun is also kind of a let down. No flow or consistency. You'd almost have been better off either using more steel grey, or dropping the HF gun body altogether.

Edited by Makaru
  • Upvote 1

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Not gonna lie, it reminds me of Bakunetsumaru from SD Gundam Force.

As stupid as I think that show is now, I always liked his design, so that's a compliment.

Yes, you guys should make a new Gundam 'verse.  LEGOpla Builders?  :P

I like how the leg, unlike many of the gundam-inspired entries now, do not resemble that of Exia, but remind me more of Tall-geese. :D I also like how the head-sculpt looks, especially the chin section. Those holes that make ou the eyes too are ingenious to me :D Those v-fins/ cow horns, however...(no one has seemed to gotten them right XD Tough to do that, I know)

Good work! :D

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos