I genuinely cannot believe that this website still exists.

Waspinator

This website was a huge part of my childhood. My user account says that I've been here since 2004, but I distinctly remember being here for longer than that, at least since before the Mask of Light came out. I can't believe that you guys are still around and kicking, I even recognize some of the names in the active users right now. It's been over ten years since I joined this site, and next month I'll be twenty years old. I'm seriously astonished to see that you guys are still doing what you do and going pretty strong, even after Bionicle ended like, what, four or five years ago? You guys are pretty awesome and this site was a big part of my childhood, so it's kinda nice to see you all still going strong. 

Thanks for the memories, BZPower. Keep doing what you all do. 

• Upvote 7

>_> What did I hear about Bionicle ending? Bionicle hasn't ended. After all Journey's End was such a whiplash with the original story that I consider it to be completely noncanon. Nah, it's just on hiatus.

:P

In other news, I sense a level of hyperbole in here - If you didn't believe that this place existed you wouldn't be posting on it, would you? But yes, there are enough people insane enough...er, excuse me, brilliant enough...to post here and keep the place on its feet. Wonders never cease; truth is stranger than fiction. 

• Upvote 3

Sometimes I don't even know why I'm still here as pretty much the only thing I do these days is post news stories on the front page...but I'm still here to read your topic, so hey. :P

-Gata signoff.png

• Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in a similar place, later this year I'll be turning 20 myself. (!) Seeing this community still alive and kicking makes me incredibly happy and I'll come back to it for as long as it is still up. 

The old ways die hard, after all :P I had the same feeling a couple of months ago. This website was the first I really became attached to. It's so strange to visit it again after so many years. 

I suppose Bzpower was the first website a lot of the early members became attached to. This is certainly true in my case, so Bzpower will always hold a special place in my heart.  :) 

~LH 

Edited by -{Lion Heart}-

pWRJY.jpg
Credit goes to Biomech for the almost 20-year-old avatar!

Same. BZpower was the first website I regularly visited as a child. Now I'm 20 and back as I heard BIONICLE may resurface in 2015?

Edited by Guardian Legend

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

Now I'm 20 and back as I heard BIONICLE may resurface in 2015?

Leaks and unconfirmed rumors are all we've got at this stage. I've become more hopeful by the day ... but it's still not something we can explicitly discuss yet.

Speaking to the larger point of the last few posts - it seems to be that BZP is kind of like an Internet home town for most people. For a lot of us, it seems as if this was one of the first sites we'd ever joined. Some stay, some leave, but nearly everyone still pokes around for a visit. Personally I'm always glad to see the old-timers coming back, even if it's only for a day or two.

• Upvote 2

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Ok, no problem. I won't mention it again until news is officially released. Although I thought it was supposed to be confirmed at SDCC this year.

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

It's great that the site is still alive. I love coming back every so often for that rush of nostalgia. 

BZP was the first forum I ever joined and, as a child, the only reason I ever went on the internet. It saddens me that many people I knew here have left but hey, that's life.

I've put money into this site so I'm not going anywhere!

In all seriousness, I'm still here because of the community. Even though most of the members I come across are people I've never seen on the site before, I still feel like they belong and I belong. I guess a big part of that is that everyone is so friendly (kudos to Black Six for making it that way; whatever gripes we may have about the rules, it's obvious that they work), and that really makes me want to stick around.

Also, I hope to become a recognizable face around here some day. It baffles me how many posts some members have, but I guess I just need to crawl out from under my COT rock and post in other subforums. :D

• Upvote 1

banner.jpg

It just go`s to show you how powerful of a impact Bionicle had on people that this site could stay this long even after its original subject matter stopped . I for one was one here long ago with a different user name that has been lost to me but I came back from what you could say was my dark ages and I`m happy that This site is still here . You could say like Sumiki said about this being a persons home town , Well I have come home like the story of the prodigal son in the bible . And I hope to see this site continue to live on i mean after all to make new adventures and create new legends  is the way of the Bionicle .

• Upvote 1

I seriously can't believe this is still here; I've just come back from a two-three year hiatus and it's like it's never changed. My life's changed so much in that time and I'm surprised this hasn't. I hope with everything that is going on in the world of LEGO that this site never dies, it holds too many memories!

I remember first joining here back in 2006, I was such a child then. Congrats to BZPower making it this far!

~ Argentum

Seriously, I agree. Its been forever and I still find myself coming back and posting, reading, lurking. Its a wonderful site and community and I hope it only grows with the potential return of Bionicle.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I'm less surprised that BZP is still around- a community of this size has way too much inertia to die easily- and more surprised that BZP survived the 7-month-downtime, which I genuinely believed- at the time- to be the end of the site. Writing this now, I feel pretty lame for not playing a bigger part in the community these last few years :(

- Heir

• Upvote 1

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.