Yes or No

Yeah, Marriland, A forum about Pokemon. I even hang around 4chan sometimes. Although BZP is the one I like the most, mainly because of the community AKA you people.

Did you enjoy E3 2016?

Edited by Takama Metru

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I barely kept up with it but Battlefield 1 and Norman Reedus and the Funky Fetus have caught my attention, so yes I guess. Did Nintendo announce anything important 'cause I'm so friggin' out of the loop when it comes to game news sometimes.
​EDIT: OH YEAH NEW ZELDA. I don't have a Wii U but I really want it. So yes, definitely enjoyed E3.

Did you enjoy E3 2006?

Edited by Tarn of the DJD

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Sure, I dig the giant enemy crab, as well as the showcasing of some of the games. Believe it or not, I dig the demo for Sonic 06, better than the final product I can tell ya that. Also, gotta love that $999 price tag for the PS3, as well as RIIIDGE RACCERRR.

Do you like Pokemon?

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Complete Opposite.

Are you enjoying your holidays?

Edited by Takama Metru

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Well, after the hectic ride that was last semester, you know it.

Have you ever accidentally ripped some skin off of your hand? 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Yes, many times.

Have you ever accidently rip the skin off of your thigh?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

That sounds like it would hurt like the dickens. No.

H-have you seen or read Monster Musume?

Edit: I didn't answer the question.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

No, but it seems alright.

Have you ever broken the Sound Barrier?

christ why did you make me look that up

Hehehehehehehe

t5pQDlO.jpg

Would be nice, but how would I stop the velocity? So I just Teleport.

H-have you seen or read Monster Musume?

I can answer this. And my answer is an unfortunate yes. I mean, if one is in to that sort of thing, than... Bruh, why?

That being said, have you ever seen some other lust-filled anime monstrosity with the upmost vile and straight up most illegal fetish garbage in it?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

You are stepping into hot water and are messing with powers you could not even comprehend there, Imrukii. People have opinions, preferences, and yes, fetishes. It's a part of being human, and whether or not you like it, those people will like what they like. There's no need to be a bigot to make yourself look good in the eyes of others. What you find garbage, disgusting, and vile may be something that is praised and enjoyed by others. You can't control that, and people can't control what they like. Also, these are CARTOONS (yes, anime are cartoons, deal with it), so the characters are not real, so I highly doubt that it would be "illegal" by any means.

I've seen the first episode dubbed so far, and I plan on continuing it. 

Is Crash Man the best Robot Master?

t5pQDlO.jpg

He's one of the three easiest Robot Masters in Mega Man 2, so of course.

Do you like eclairs?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Well, I do enjoy popsicles.

Do you like the Boston Pops?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Never heard or them.

Do you think the concept of Google Cardboard is cool?

Edited by Takama Metru

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Being flamin. (yes)

You are stepping into hot water and are messing with powers you could not even comprehend there, Imrukii. People have opinions, preferences, and yes, fetishes. It's a part of being human, and whether or not you like it, those people will like what they like. There's no need to be a bigot to make yourself look good in the eyes of others. What you find garbage, disgusting, and vile may be something that is praised and enjoyed by others. You can't control that, and people can't control what they like. Also, these are CARTOONS (yes, anime are cartoons, deal with it), so the characters are not real, so I highly doubt that it would be "illegal" by any means.

Whoa! Geez man! I didn't mean to strike at such a cord. I was just being a cynical prick. It is simply my nature to poke fun at things and be an arse about it. Believe me, there are plenty out there who hate me for it and want me dead, but there are a lot of other things about me that make up for that part of me. For one thing I am creative, and very bright. Cynicality doesn't mean I'm stupid, just that I sometimes run my mouth to much, or am so truthful to the point where it hurts. You, I have no wrong quarrel with, I just am who I am. And sometimes it helps to reinstate somethings, but other times I just go too far. So I am sorry.

And, on that note.

Have you ever done something that made a lot of people want you dead?

pure_muscle.png

I never meant to imply that you were stupid, and I certainly don't want you dead for it. I just felt that I had to say something against the things you had said about people's tastes in shows in general.

I probably haven't made people angry on that level, but I have made some people really angry before. Stupid word filter won't even let me use a word I want to, even if it really isn't a swear.

Are you fed up with certain aspects of the word filter?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Just one, because it's a word that can be used in a non-swear context. I understand why we can't say it either way, though. I feel like, in its current state, the word filter's fine. We made it past the days of "an cool dude" and all that.

​So no.

​Are you a *Nicolas Cage voice* VAMPIIIRE

Being flamin. (yes)

I swear to god every time I reference that song no one gets it. Nice try, though.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Sorta?

Are you happy Cleveland won against Golden State? ('cause I know I am)

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I'm not that into basketball, but I know someone who really is happy.

Have you ever played shovelware video games?

t5pQDlO.jpg

What, like Mecha Godzilla? Not really.

Do you like the concept of time travel?

t5pQDlO.jpg

I think this is the first time in a while I'm gonna say "maybe." Most fiction that involves it becomes so busy with explaining how it works that it ends up contradicting itself or being confusing. But then sometimes it can be really cool and confusing in a weird but cool way.

​Do you like weird sci-fi fantasy stories?

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Aw yeah, I do! But I don't have specific examples. 

Time travel can get wonky, I'll agree.

Would you use a time machine if you were given the chance?

t5pQDlO.jpg

No, I'm a Toa of Literature.

Do you like mecha?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall