Mafia 0.7

Portalfig

Bionicle maifa 0.7: Not so lucky.

BLARPPPPPPPPP

WAKE UP EVERYONE!

....Good, now that's everyone's up, I bet you all have some questions to ask like; "Where are I?" "What's this bracelet for?" And "Who am I?". Don't worry about them, I will answer them all in good time.

Right now, You are in an underground base that I Bulit myself. There is no way out except for an elevator behind the door marked "1". How do you open it? Why, by being the last one alive is one way, But there are other ways as well.

My time is getting short, So I'll print out my guide book for this game, which I made my self. Bye!

[How to play]

As I stated before, to get out, you have to be the last person alive. But, knowing that none of you are capable of murder, Those braces will do it for you! How? Well, right now, everyone has 4 Points on their Braces, but once they run out, You die! How do you lose points, By the Trust system! Here's how it works

You get partnered up with a partner, which I choose, Then you get in contact with another pair, and from there, you can choose to ally or Betray. If the both of you ally, all 4 will get 1 point, if you ally and the other betray, you lose 2 points and vice versa. Also, If your partner dies, I'll get another one from the reserves! Simple right?

[Roles]

Some braces have been upgraded to do certain actions, like automatically depleting all your points, preventing death, and Finding out roles. Sometimes, roles can be scrambled on chance when a replacement from the reserves Arrive.

Mafia (x3): Can kill anyone. Only one can kill per night, and I shall let them know who can kill per night.

Medic: Can prevent 1 death per night, including Point outs.

Detective: Can find out 1 role per night.

[Player list]

1. Protalgif

2. Chro

3. Voltex

4. Kuan

5. Watcher on the walls.

6. Pulse

7. Lhik

8. Underscore

9. Kaiser

10. Ehks

Note: Reserves can join at ANY time.

[Reserves]

3. MT Zehvor

4. The Swimming Beard

5.RG Zehvor

6. Toa K

[Dead people.]

1. Canis, Mafia, Lynched at day 2

2. Jag18, Lynched at day 2.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Before I forget, a few notes.

Contact your partner.

Then, Feel free to PM anyone to set up the trust system.

PM me if you want to betray or ally.

If there are nobody using it, then I'll arrange them instead of letting you pick.

There are a few things in the game that I did not list.

Edited by why did I do this?

Night 1

The Mafian of the night was preparing his weapons for the kill tonight, with Gas grenades, Pistols, and finally a hacking program that removes all he points from the target. After some internal debate, he decided on the hacking phone, and ran off to his target.

Kuan was middling around in his "room" which was really was just a bed, and a screen for receiving messages, when suddenly, he noticed his points drop quickly. As soon as it hit Zero, Gas started to emit from his Brace, Killing him, but not before seeing an message pop up from his screen, before choking to death.

Detective Kuan Phelps, dead.

The next day, Everyone converged to take a vote on who was responsible, when the host, popped in to print something out.

"Hey there! Since I know all of you are incapable of killing the right person, I'll provide a list!

Ehks: I saw him fiddling around with his braces.

Kaiser: Rambled about dictators.

Chro: Attempted to clone himself into the Reserves.

Jag18: Snagged the last chip.

You have until 5:00 of Thursday.

Ta Ta!"

FILLER KILLER JALLER

Toa_Inika_Jaller_Battle_Pose.PNG

No.

Night 1

The Mafian of the night was preparing his weapons for the kill tonight, with Gas grenades, Pistols, and finally a hacking program that removes all he points from the target. After some internal debate, he decided on the hacking phone, and ran off to his target.

Kuan was middling around in his "room" which was really was just a bed, and a screen for receiving messages, when suddenly, he noticed his points drop quickly. As soon as it hit Zero, Gas started to emit from his Brace, Killing him, but not before seeing an message pop up from his screen, before choking to death.

Detective Kuan Phelps, dead.

The next day, Everyone converged to take a vote on who was responsible, when the host, popped in to print something out.

"Hey there! Since I know all of you are incapable of killing the right person, I'll provide a list!

Ehks: I saw him fiddling around with his braces.

Kaiser: Rambled about dictators.

Chro: Attempted to clone himself into the Reserves.

Jag18: Snagged the last chip.

You have until 5:00 of Thursday.

Ta Ta!"

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS.

bBhcfWO.png

You have no proof of that. Therfore it's an opinion.

It's more of a belief than an opinion. Opinion is entirely subjective personal preference; i.e. peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are better than ham sandwiches, or Metroid is better than Zelda. Belief, meanwhile, is a fact that you think is true, and, were it to be proven true, no one could argue against it, i.e. I believe in God, or I believe that Bionicle will return in 2015.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

You have no proof of that. Therfore it's an opinion.

I think you should know that I'm a part of the mafia and I do trust that you won't sell me out.

Two can play at that game.

BAN ME!

Then Kuan is the Detective.

Hear that my fellow Mafians?

YOU NOW KNOW WHO OUR TRUE ENEMY IS!

But you all know that already. And I have proof that I did not commit this murder.

Edited by Regicidal Kaiser Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Then Kuan is the Detective.

Hear that my fellow Mafians?

YOU NOW KNOW WHO OUR TRUE ENEMY IS!

But you all know that already. And I have proof that I did not commit this murder.

He got killed.

Voting Kaiser.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian