Zaldrīzes (Dragon Moc)

I'm really digging the head and spine of this guy. The entire MOC is smooth and nicely designed (notably the legs, the Rahkshi back and Hordika heads work well), but the pieces used for the spine is beautifully elegant and fitting. And I like the head's design. The Strakk ice piece works fantastically, and the jaw appears very well built. It would be great if you could get pictures of more angles, especially a close up of the head.

The color scheme of green and white is also nice; a refreshingly different combination that works well. The wings are mostly fine, but the red markings on the back doesn't fit.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

The whole thing is nicely shaped, and the green and white color-scheme is quite interesting.

However, I feel that it needs more white on the belly (maybe change the color of the Vahki/Mata arms?). As is, the mostly-white head above the almost-entirely-green-in-front torso feels rather incongruous. 

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png