MK Comics: ε

GAY AS HECK

This is NOT going to be a comic series, I'm just bored and decided to post a REALLY old comic I found on my computer that I made for a series that never came to be. Nothing more will ever come of this.

Af9qt8y.png

That's it. I should probably go and finish up some work I need to do. Adios, chicas.

Edited by an actual real life horse

G A Y   A S   H E C K

• 1 year later...

It has potential, the title looked great, the starry background is nice and it isn't some MS Paint background or one taken from a video game, but I will be blunt. Trashing your own comic to get pity-praise is a decade old rule that should never be broken.

(seriously, sprite comics got super popular in 2000 with the Bob & George series and went downhill after 2008 due to many famous artists retiring and lack of good quality material led to a long period of inactivity.)

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

It has potential, the title looked great, the starry background is nice and it isn't some MS Paint background or one taken from a video game, but I will be blunt. Trashing your own comic to get pity-praise is a decade old rule that should never be broken.

(seriously, sprite comics got super popular in 2000 with the Bob & George series and went downhill after 2008 due to many famous artists retiring and lack of good quality material led to a long period of inactivity.)

you... do realize this is a topic that was posted over a year ago for a comic made many years before that, right

also honestly it feels kind of weird to even group bzp's brand of sprite comics together with like bob and george style video game stuff, it basically diverged into its own weird subculture in like 2003 or so and has had almost no connection to the larger online sprite comic scene since then

Edited by Lime Paradox

RksnKgM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i aint trying for any pity praise

i legit feel nauseous every time i see this thing. at this point my continued presence here despite the disdain and sickness ive grown from this subculture is more like a performance piece to me and the comic is entirely unimportant

besides if u want rule breaking, let me direct you to t h0r

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/10950-t-h0r/

G A Y   A S   H E C K