Bionicle: Animated

ZTG

WELCOME TO BIONICLE ANIMATED THE OFFICIAL PROJECT!

What is BIONICLE ANIMATED?

Well like BIONICLE: Re-birth chronicles, it is an animated series, only there are only cannon characters. The series will have 5 seasons each containing a certain number of storylines.

When will it be released?

TBA. I am still writing the first season's scripts, finding voices, and working on concept. But putting a date on it will be setting to many expectations, which I don't want to fail you. Soon I'll say when episodes will be posted and where you can view them, just check my Profile for more info.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Ditto on Astrotorical. If you can list the Accent Needed, I can do it. I can do Indian, British, American, Redneck, Astronaut... etc. And variations of those as well. If you need help, I can help in that!

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

Actually, my family owns a studio, so I can find voices that way. Thanks for offering your help. No offensivness, but I prefer to work with people I know in real life, please don't take offense at what I say.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

since when was astronaut an accent?

Since April 19th, 1961, silly!

Actually, my family owns a studio, so I can find voices that way. Thanks for offering your help. No offensivness, but I prefer to work with people I know in real life, please don't take offense at what I say.

Ah, that's okay.

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

since when was astronaut an accent?

Since April 19th, 1961, silly!

Ah, that's okay.
Thanks for understanding, hopefully BIONICLE ANIMATED will be a sucess.

Planning topics aren't allowed, you need to actually have something done and ready for showcasing to start this topic.

I don't know how to show vids or pics in my posts yet! But when I do, I'll post some animation tests k?
UPDATE!

During the series, a mini-series of comics will have either side-stories or backstories during the current season(eg: The To Haga in the Metru Nui season, The Toa Mata's past in the first and fourth season)

These will keep fans busy and happy while new episodes will be made.