Eva Unit 02

retinence

This looks really fragile, like it would crumble if you touched it too much, but it's still made of pure awesome. Your MoCs are just plain amazing, and this one is no exception. I really see absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's amazing how you can do all those super small details perfectly.

Edited by Senrab

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

This is great, Ret. Love the subtle use of keetorange/yellow. Possibly one of your best, although it's kinda hard to choose a favourite :P May I ask, how did you do that stringy muscular structure on the lower legs? I've been looking at it for a while trying to figure out what the pieces are, but I can't figure it out. -FtC

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

:o This is amazing. Some people tend to over-do the bulk, so I'm amazed that you are able to achieve this level of detail and... slender-ness. I don't even know what I'm saying. this is just pure awesome.

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

I'm a bigtime fan of NGE and the Rebuild movies myself, and I was planning the very same project, albeit with a fanon unit since I lack the right pieces. It seems you have given yourself the prime for this one, so I hope you don't mind if I take some ideas from it. You'll be given credit and such and you probably won't see any of it at all once my project is finished but oh well... I'm glad someone finally paid tribute to these guys!

Life's a cruel guy... The name's Life

I absolutely love Evangelion. You did an incredible job on her head and shoulder pylons. She has the same, thin, emaciated grace that they did in the show. I short, magnificent.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Simply beautiful! I see no flaws in this, as this is impressive. Great use of the potential fluidity of HF armour. 5/5!

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

Very, very nice. Are those mata red wings? What might those be from? The legs are very solid, but I'm not too sure about those parts sticking off the shins. Other than a few other minor issues, great work! Also, is this extremely fragile, because it looks like it :P

doom4revalt.png

Very, very nice. Are those mata red wings? What might those be from? The legs are very solid, but I'm not too sure about those parts sticking off the shins. Other than a few other minor issues, great work! Also, is this extremely fragile, because it looks like it :P

I don't know where the red wings come from because I buy from Bricklink.  The parts on the shins were not easy to do on that scale.  I couldn't figure out a good solution so I went with one that didn't ruin the general aesthetic.  And while this looks fragile, it's fairly solid.  I know how to use many weak techniques to create a stable structure.

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't see why Lego can't make sets like these. It'd certainly have my money.It looks especially possible, and simply wonderful in how it all seems to fit together. The colors are amazing.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

That's ridiculous! It's the perfect balance of elegance and machine, er bionicle figure, and the detail on the feet is amazing. I also love the blend of the red into the black and the wings, the hands too. Amazing job.- Darok

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine

Boy that sure got the creative juices flowing! I suddenly feel the urge to MOC again!!! You, sir, did an excellent job on this rendition :)And... While it is late ( I sorta gave up hope of the forums returning), I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all BZP users-and guests- back! It's been a long summer away from the forums (and MOCing, for that matter).

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Wow, really well done! The proportions are excellent, I've never seen MOC legs so human-like. While it does seem rather fragile, and the head could stand to be a it bigger (I'm not familiar with what this is based on, though) it looks great. The color scheme reminds me of the HF 'patchy" look, with the white or transparent armor that seems to be random - it looks pretty good here with the white and yellow. Although if you are not tied down by the basis from which this MOC was inspired, you may consider creating a more uniform color scheme (perhaps adding more while around everywhere, taking some off the hands, adding a bit more yellow, etc).Overall, this is a wholly satisfying MOC that has one of the most unique designs I have ever seen.a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

this is one of the best mocs I've seen in the last time, the details are crazy, tthe colors totally, and the articulation its a pro on such a complex model, but the question that doesnt leave me alone since I read that you mostly get the pieces on bricklink, is how much did you spend on this MOC?

gali_banner.png

I am just astounded by this. It's flawless!The use of HF armor is incredible, and the legs are amazing.

I really don't see why Lego can't make sets like these. It'd certainly have my money.

...how much did you spend on this MOC?

Hundreds. Way too much, but it was well worth it.
Esattamente quello che volevo dire io. Assolutamente epico. Un capolavoro. Whoops, sorry. I'm so excited that I was speaking italian :P . I translate: exactly what I would have said. Absolutely epic. Just a masterpiece. I think this is really close to perfection ( maybe just perfect... ). I'd like to build something like this one day, but I'm too busy with my first epic for BZP and it's characters sets... Man, once again, just perfect.

• 10 years later...