MakutaFest 2014 - July 20th!

Mesonak

makuta_fest2.png

Hello everybody, it's that time of year again... time for the annual MakutaFest live event!

For those that aren't aware, this will be the fifth year of MakutaFest! It's a live collaboration podcast between The TTV Podcast and the BS01 Wiki. At this event, we feature prize giveaways, interesting BIONICLE discussion (especially this year, for obvious reasons), trivia questions, and Q&A with the podcast hosts! You should definitely come check it out; I've got a feeling this year will be one of our best yet.

MakutaFest 2014 will be held on July 20th (TOMORROW) at 2:30 P.M Pacific, 3:30 Mountain, 4:30 Central, 5:30 Eastern!

Here's another link to where you will be able to watch it: MakutaFest Ustream Page

Here's a link to a video with more information: Informational video

-HOSTS-

-TTV-

Mesonak

Varderan

Eljay

-BS01-

Swert

Cholie

Tomana

-PRIZES-

Prizes will include six TNGMs, three Copper Hunas, one Turaga Vakama, and a brick-built replica of the Kanohi Vahi, built by Swert! These prizes can be won by answering BIONICLE-related trivia questions in the stream chat.

-CALLING IN-

In order to prevent the extremely dragged out Q&A segment from last year, we handled call-ins a bit different this year; fans were tasked with answering BS01 and TTV trivia questions a week in advance or so to determine who would qualify! As it stands, though, we still have several free spots, so watch this video and follow the instructions in the description if you'd like to participate! Please include your skype contact in your email!

We hope a lot of people participate in this event! We feel that the BIONICLE community will soon see a great resurgence, and as always, MakutaFest, as well as TTV and BS01, will be here to provide you with entertaining times and a BIONICLE event that will surely be remembered.

Thanks for your time,

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor
  • Upvote 1

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

*ahem* I believe you mean TumaFest...

Just kidding. Kind of :P. I will be listening in this year, but probably won't catch the end if it runs as long as it did last year. I won't be calling in, but I will be spamming the chat just like last year :P.

Edited by Snubby

2xu8Ptu.png

*ahem* I believe you mean TumaFest...

Just kidding. Kind of :P. I will be listening in this year, but probably won't catch the end if it runs as long as it did last year. I won't be calling in, but I will be spamming the chat just like last year :P.

Why not queen beast fest :P

Oh and what is a TNGM?

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

TNGM is an acronym, standing for Transparent Neon Green Miru, a selective 2001 collectible mask that was, if memory serves me correctly, given out at LEGOLAND. The rarity of this mask is of a lower level, though given the fact it's no longer produced, there is still a limited number in the world of them.

I look forward to performing like a monkey for the hundreds of listeners in 12 hours : D I should -probably- go to sleep, though.

bzpsig2015.png

what time is that in vancouver?

You might as well head to the stream now, there's people there and it'll tell you when it starts your time. (it did for me)

The stream refuses to display the comments for me. >.<

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

what time is that in vancouver?

You might as well head to the stream now, there's people there and it'll tell you when it starts your time. (it did for me)

The stream refuses to display the comments for me. >.<

have you tried opening up the chat in a different window?

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

Hmm, didn't realize ustream doesn't let you comment without an account. Ah well. I'm probably not going to bother registering for one — the main advantage would be the prizes, and I'm sure some people have more use for them than I do anyway. Maybe I'll change my mind partway in.

• 2 weeks later...