Lord of the Rings Sword

Hey guys, just wanted you guys to take a look at my Anduril sword, from the Lord of the Rings. This is in my DeviantART page.. I have another pic in my profile too.

Soon I will be doing a Photo shot on DeviantART for a brand new Toa Tahu Mata, as well as a YouTube Video for the unboxing and overview, now I'm quite busy sometimes so hopefully I could make it happen!

http://caspiandevargas.deviantart.com/art/Anduril-Sword-Full-View-470102546

Anduril was always my favorite Lord of the Rings sword. Is that one of the United Cutlery replicas or did you actually produce it yourself? (I have no idea how one would do that but the internet has impressed me before...)

This is in fact a United Cutlery, got it specially from a seller.

There is one place, called Weta.com, a blacksmith named Peter Lyon, who was the actual person who designed and forged almost all the swords and other weapons, armor, for the the Lord of the Rings movies. I'm sure he also forged the Hobbit series too.

Anyway, you can actually get one specially ordered from him, if he'll accept, the sword he recreates is a perfect replica, of course, he only designed it, it's like your getting the original haha, plus he uses 1089 high carbon steel and solid gold, so it's an official sword, it's awesome, and for a relatively low price, around $6000 I think (considering a real katana cost twice as much).

Anyway yah, take care :>

I am familiar with the Weta website and the replica props you can order from it (I have spent many a day looking at the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit memorabilia they sell. So beautiful... :drooling:  ). And while I would love a replica Anduril spending all that money on it is absolutely out of the question right now... and probably will be forever in my future. :P

Thanks for showing it off- it really is a gorgeous piece. ^_^

BZPRPG