Flickr Contest 07/14 Voting

Flickr Contest 07/14 Voting  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Flickr Contest - July 2014 Voting

This is it... it's time to vote in the July 2014 Flickr Contest!

Voting begins July 24th and ends July 27th at 11:59 P.M. EST.
The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on July 27th.

---------------------------------------------------------

BZP Rules and Guidelines

---------------------------------------------------------

1. 201407_01.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Tyrak, Toa of Light

2. 201407_02.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> "Jetbug" Class Scout Robot

3. 201407_03.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> The Ice Rahi

4. 201407_04.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Toa Lewa: Spirit of Air

5. 201407_05.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Fulmine, Toa of Lightning

6. 201407_06.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Dural, my SM

7. 201407_09.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Tamaru

8. 201407_10.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Krika Revamp

9. 201407_11.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Vylin

10. 201407_12.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Scavenge

11. 201407_13.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Dreife of the Nine Gold Blades

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

There's absolutely no way anything's going to stop Lewa. Aside from it being a great MOC, everyone'll think it's a good idea to have a classic character like Lewa represent the BZP Flickr group as well. Why is there even a poll? :P

~B~

Edited by Ballom

^Pretty much this; the Lewa MoC is great but #1 and #11 are strong contenders as well.

I'll vote #1.

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

While the Lewa moc is okay, it's pose could use some improvement

Everything about that pose is purposeful and intentional, with the express purpose of conveying an actual character in a single photo. I strongly believe, as a photographer and MOC-maker, that he's only one of two mocs in the entire poll that are posed in any sort of visually interesting manner.

Self-voted because I honestly think I built the best MOC in the poll. If I hadn't, I would have voted for Tamaru or Dreife. I like MOCs with character and dynamic motion, and I think only 4, 7, and 11 achieve that, but I don't much care for the construction in 11. Whereas I have the opposite problem with 10, I love the construction, hate the presentation.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Why didn't I chose the megaman strike pose? That was pretty dumb on my part.

10, 7 and 4 are the better MOCs here, but 11 wins points for presentation (but at a painful angle to observe)

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

While the Lewa moc is okay, it's pose could use some improvement

Everything about that pose is purposeful and intentional, with the express purpose of conveying an actual character in a single photo. I strongly believe, as a photographer and MOC-maker, that he's only one of two mocs in the entire poll that are posed in any sort of visually interesting manner.

Self-voted because I honestly think I built the best MOC in the poll. If I hadn't, I would have voted for Tamaru or Dreife. I like MOCs with character and dynamic motion, and I think only 4, 7, and 11 achieve that, but I don't much care for the construction in 11. Whereas I have the opposite problem with 10, I love the construction, hate the presentation.

I'd really love to see a photo of him leaning casually on his axe :)

I voted for yours, mainly because it's unlike anything I've seen before for Lewa or otherwise, and I enjoy it.

Edited by Jakura Nuva