Bionicle Mafia: Unfinished Business

ToaKapura1234

Night One ends on Tuesday, August 5, 14:52, Eastern Daylight Time.

This delay is just a one-time thing because the Mafia has no PM yet.

Does the village have a P.M. yet?

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Night One ends on Tuesday, August 5, 14:52, Eastern Daylight Time.

This delay is just a one-time thing because the Mafia has no PM yet.

Does the village have a P.M. yet?

Yes and you have now been added.

Edit: 5 minutes left till end of night one.

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Night One:

Nuparu sat in his hut crafting a new armor he had designed.
"There. Finished.". He then approached two cloaked villagers.
"You are wise to hide your identities from the traitor Ahkmou. I shall put back on my disguise momentarily. Take these suits of armor. They will protect you from the evils of the Makuta.". The villagers accepted their gifts, nodded to Nuparu and walked off. As they left Nuparu slipped back on his cloak.

Meanwhile, on Destral, Mutran and Chirox raced to be the first to invent a way to defeat the village.
"Aha! My armor is complete! Nothing short of Kojol's virus could penetrate it. Now let's see, one for me, and one for- Hey, you there! Want some armor?". The Makuta had shape-shifted into an odd-form to hide its identity, but it gladly accepted the gift and teleported away. Chirox then went searching throughout the base until he found another Makuta, using the same anonymous form.
"Here, take this," Chirox said as he handed away the armor. The Makuta accepted it wordlessly and teleported away.

As Chirox was giving away his armor, Mutran was finishing the preparations for his experiment.
"Ah, there are my two, ahem, observers,". Mutran said to two anonymous Makuta in the corner of the room.
"Shall we add a Zyglak to the mix?" piped a squeaky voice from the corner.
"Speak only when spoken to, Vican" quipped Mutran.
"What are you talking about?" asked one of Mutran's "observers." Mutran pushed them both into a pit of a chemical derived from Mutagen and Energized Protodermis. Out came a very angry and hideous creature.
"Shall we name them Tiribomba?" asked Vican.
"No, Vican, his name shall be Mutran's Makuta Fusion Number Six One Six Pewku."
"Perhaps have the Pewku before the six one six?" asked Vican.
"I believe I told you to speak only when spoken to." The fusion then shapeshifted into the anonymous form, projecting another as an illusion and teleported away.

Meanwhile, Kopaka spotted a Makuta skulking about.
"Freeze," he said and the Makuta did just that. Satisfied with his work, Kopaka walked off.

Axonn somehow managed to conceal his shiny and massive self and sneakily followed a Makuta to Destral. Another Makuta approached his target. The second one greeted the first by name and the Kanohi Rode detected no lie. That was all he needed. Somehow, Axonn slipped off into the night.

Lhikan approached a cloaked villager.
"I may be a weak old Turaga, but I can still protect you." The two then walked off into the night.

Back on Mata Nui, Taknuva approached a being wreathed in shadow.
"Come into the light," Takanuva gently called out. The being took his outstretched hand and followed him to the village.

A cloaked villager looked over his shoulder. He knew he was being followed. Suddenly he was filled with rage and charged at his stalker, who flew off into the night.

Kuurahk stomped around Destral, furious that his target had spotted him.
"Hello there Kuurahk."
"Ah, hello there-" Kuurahk was cut off by a shadow hand grabbing him.
"Gorast or Icarax?"
"Poor last words."

tylerb0523, Kuhrahk, killed by Icarax on Night One.

Vamprah, the ever-silent never heard it coming. A blast of Heat Vision reduced his armor to slag and his essence to nothing.

Norik of Celtania, Vamprah, killed by Gorast on Night One.

Lhikan looked behind his back and saw a Makuta. He turned to his companion.
"The forces of evil come, I shall protect you!"
"On the contrary," the Makuta replied, "I wasn't after him." A shadow hand them reached out and crushed Lhikan
"Not again," Lhikan moaned.

Meso Zehvor, Lhikan, killed by ??? on Night One.

Lhikan's companion then ran off in terror and the Makuta teleported away.

Spiriah sat in his study on Destral paranoid that someone was out to get him, prepared to deny any request for help. A shadowy figure appeared.
"Oh, no," sighed Spirah.
"Relax, Spiriah, it's just me, Toa K," I said.
"Oh, you," he replied.
"I just thought you might want to know that you somehow survived the night. Congratulations. Oh, and you villagers have 24 hours to vote for one Makuta to die. No suspect lists, you know who they are."

Edited by Toa K
  • Upvote 1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I'll vote for Malicious Phantom.

If Ace Attorney has taught me anything, it's that we must get rid of all the phantoms in our midst.

Also that cross examining animals is a totally viable way to get usable testimony.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Hey.

What if we each cast one vote for each Makuta remaining.

We could have a twelve way hang and win the game instantly.

-MT

except ahkmou is still in the game.

Fair enough.

We'd get it down to just a few left, though.

(that is if anybody else bothers to show up and vote)

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Hey.

-MT

Please do that, please.  That would make my day.  Obviously the Turaga would have to null, but if you figure out which ones are fused and only vote one of those two, you can still kill everybody but Ahkmou.

Votes:

iBrow: 1

Malignus: 1

Vote switches: MT Zehvor

Hey.

-MT

Please do that, please.  That would make my day.  Obviously the Turaga would have to null, but if you figure out which ones are fused and only vote one of those two, you can still kill everybody but Ahkmou.

Votes:

You're joking, right?

Otherwise, the Brotherhood doesn't have a chance.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Hey.

-MT

Votes:

You're joking, right?

Otherwise, the Brotherhood doesn't have a chance.

Sorry bro.

Looks like crime doesn't pay.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

voting iBrow for the moment.

NOOOOOOOO

Vote for the other Makuta. We want a massive multihang.

-MT

That's the most foolish idea that I have ever heard. How on earth do you honestly believe your scheme will succeed?

As Journey once said:

"Don't stop believin'"

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1