Mafia XVI: Gallows and Gambits

Dapper-Sama

But what if i'm telling the truth? Is it not worth considering? Also, if Shadowhawk could PM me why Voltex should die, us Shadows would consider it.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

You actually lynched the one person that could save you from dying and kill the enemy?

Presumably because his name contains 'Shadow'? Didn't we learn that lesson every other time we lynched anyone with 'Shadow' in their name? I support his dying request to kill his archenemy.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Take note that last round, he tried to help protect a definitive Shadow, like literally after it was revealed. xP Admittedly it was a fail thing, but it had just been revealed that Jag was a shadow and Shadowhawk went 'oh, nope, I'm not voting him.'

Edited by Colette Llyan

Night of the Fifth Day

Toa K was on his way to kill and devour a poor wandering soul, when one of the phones the Shadow had absorbed rang. He pulled it from his shoulder and answered to the best of his ability.

"Shadow! I have a treat for youuu~"

The creature excitedly wandered off to where he believed the source of the call was. The possibility of food without having to kill it intrigued him immensely; this was not an opportunity he would turn down.

Toa K, Shadow, diverted by King

When Toa K arrived at the King's house, expecting a treat, all he got was a consolatory cactus. He stared at it, then back at the King. He had no idea if he was supposed to consume it; did it have the nutrients a healthy, working-class eldritch horror needs?

Elsewhere...

Another wandering creature of the night came upon the house of one MT Zehvor, the very same place where Meso was killed in cold blood. Meso left no physical remains, his body having been dissolved by a roaming Shadow the night of his death. MT, like a responsible rural man concerned for his safety, had purchased a shotgun. The Shadow knocked on the door.

MT, suspecting a raid from the forces of darkness, grabbed his shotgun and answered the door. Immediately thereafter, he accidentally fired it. His first thought was Oh no, I may have accidentally killed an innocent civilian, but the thoughts following it were rather less coherent; the gun had exploded in his hands. Without hands or weaponry, MT was defenseless, and was enveloped by the blob of darkness at his door.

Oh, the irony.

MT Zehvor, Detective, killed by Shadow

The other Detective, the only one remaining, happened across this scene. He fled the scene before the Shadow that was killing his coworker noticed him, and along the way organized his notes on that night's suspect, VoxuChro.

VoxuChro, ???, investigated by Detective

MT Zehvor's death

Lhikevikk: Was not seen in public all day

VoxuChro: Could have picked up on the Detective watching him and killed MT in revenge

Colette Llyan: Pieces of his knife collection have been known to show up in unusual places

Votes will have to be tallied by someone else during the weekend; voting ends Sunday, 10p PDT.

Morally unambiguous.

Voxumo Voxumo Voxump Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxump Voxumo Voxumo

Have I mentioned it might be Voxumo? Showed up on the list when I was killed, showed up on the list now. 

(also do not lynch Blade living people)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Ah well. RIP in peace me.

I'll go ahead and leave you guys with one last hint before my spirit moves on: Norik is a shadow.

Also I'm quite sure Lhik is as well. So your final three shadows are ToaK, Norik, and (probably) Lhik.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

I vote Lhik. Because I can guarantee you that I'm not a shadow, and if the remaining detective wants to confirm that next round, go right ahead; and if Voxumo is innocent, then that just leaves Lhik.

Voxumo Voxumo Voxump Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxumo Voxump Voxumo Voxumo

Have I mentioned it might be Voxumo?

I thought it might be Voxump, actually

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits