Dreife of the Nine Gold Blades

Chro

14390471851_e8fbae45b5.jpg

14378220797_8e46401cbf_s.jpg      14378220947_d739d1caf1_s.jpg      14561274721_d5ab731c12_s.jpg      14584750353_837685f548_s.jpg

14378034068_c803dba799_t.jpg      14377979970_cc87a8c2b1_t.jpg      14564663365_44ac5b03dd_t.jpg

Equipped with elemental powers over Lightning, a Mask of Evasion, and an excessive quantity of swords.

You can see more photos of Dreife on flickr.

If you feel so inclined, I would very much appreciate votes for Dreife in the current BZPower flickr contest.

Thank you for viewing this MOC.

• Upvote 2

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Awesome MOC!!!!!!! 8D

I like how you maintained the sleekness throughout the MOC, and how you used Breez's helm/mask (which is it?! I just realised I don't know!! O_o) to that same effect.

The colour scheme too, is really consistent, and the addition of the blades doesn't clash with the main figure's colour scheme, but in fact bring out more character :D

The build of the figure too, is really great, but the Flikr photo of the elbow shows that that area seems a little too thin...

Overall, really good job! :D 

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos

I LOVES DIS MOC!!

Okay, I seriously love this MOC. It reminds me of Drift from the new Transformers movie, with it's samurai sleekness, color scheme, and multiple bladed weapons. I think you made good use of Breeze's helmet here, and I agree that you used those notorious blue pins to your advantage. Overall, I would buy this if up for sale ( :lookhere:).

:udaman: !

Edited by Jakura Nuva

Thanks Jakura. :)
I haven't seen AOE, but you're not the first person to mention Drift.

Unfortunately, not for sale. Besides, I couldn't sell Dreife now even if I wanted to. I don't have enough parts to keep my MOCs assembled for very long - this one was taken apart a few days after taking the photos.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Thanks Jakura. :)

I haven't seen AOE, but you're not the first person to mention Drift.

Unfortunately, not for sale. Besides, I couldn't sell Dreife now even if I wanted to. I don't have enough parts to keep my MOCs assembled for very long - this one was taken apart a few days after taking the photos.

You're welcome!

I understand - my MOCs are often the exact same way; here one day, gone the next - literally ;). Too bad, though - I wanted to ask if you had an instruction manual or something for it. I'd like trying to recreate it myself, since I have a majority of the pieces needed.

Edited by Jakura Nuva