Hint at Return of Bionicle on S@H

• 2 weeks later...

From the BZPower Rules & Guidelines:

First things first: when it comes to the rules above, you are to obey the rulings of the Staff in all cases. If you have an issue or a question about a particular decision, contact the Staff Member who made it. If you are still not satisfied, contact an Administration. The judgment of the Administration is final in all cases.

I suggest next time when a staff member makes a decision that you respect it and don't ignore them. -B6

Edited by Black Six
Signature Guidelines: Image size may not exceed 250x100 combined or 468x60 combined.

I suggest going to Writing out the URL does not change the contents of the link. It's removed because the staff says it's leaked. Proto dropped. -B6 There. Within guidlines. They can choose to look it up themselves. And no, it's not leaked content within the forum due to lack of -unofficial images-unofficial details regarding new sets-a link or details going to or coming from an unreliable source. -disscusion of what may be new sets

Does that basically CONFIRM Bionicles return? Since it's on that particular site.

Nightmare+fuel+dwight+so+i+found+this+gi

I suggest going to Writing out the URL does not change the contents of the link. It's removed because the staff says it's leaked. Proto dropped. -B6 There. Within guidlines. They can choose to look it up themselves. And no, it's not leaked content within the forum due to lack of -unofficial images-unofficial details regarding new sets-a link or details going to or coming from an unreliable source. -disscusion of what may be new sets

Does that basically CONFIRM Bionicles return? Since it's on that particular site.

I assumed it was an official toy site. But apparently not, since it's not Lego.

Edited by Kek
Signature Guidelines: Image size may not exceed 250x100 combined or 468x60 combined.