Favorite BIONICLE place?

Bara magna. So much mystery buried beneath those sands...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Favourite in terms of someone who likes a good story?

Tough to say. Bara Magna has a lot of "mystery" potential that the complainers whine about Bionicle not having in the later years.

Mata Nui itself is probably my favourite, but that's probably because so much stuff happened there. It's a really iconic locale.

Favourite in terms of a character living there? Metru Nui.

Metru Nui.

I always liked how it looked and I could personally see myself living there, which I can't say for any other place in the MU. Plus, with the Le-Metru Test Track, the Archives, Knowledge Towers, and of course the Coliseum, there was plenty of opportunities for a good adventure to take place.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Mata Nui, Mahri Nui, or Spherus Magna.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Metru Nui.

Is it on top or below Mata Nui?

Below. 

That always confused me. Is there a huge gap in distance between Mata Nui and Metru Nui? I mean so much that when you look up, you wouldn't be facing a huge landmass right above your head?

Yes. 

Actually, Metru Nui had a "fake sky" that was high over the city that held "stars" controlled by Mata Nui. This sky was so high up that Matoran airships couldn't reach it due to the "icing problem". 

Metru Nui.

Is it on top or below Mata Nui?

Below. 

That always confused me. Is there a huge gap in distance between Mata Nui and Metru Nui? I mean so much that when you look up, you wouldn't be facing a huge landmass right above your head?

Yes. 

Actually, Metru Nui had a "fake sky" that was high over the city that held "stars" controlled by Mata Nui. This sky was so high up that Matoran airships couldn't reach it due to the "icing problem". 

Ah. That's very clever of them.

Remember the first Bionicle movie? Towards the ending, what were Takanuva, Hahli, and Jaller looking at?

Edited by Regicidal Kaiser Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

I've always liked underwater stuff, so even though it's a prison, I really like The Pit. Rather, I like how it was represented in 2007 with the mutagens and the Barraki. Otherwise I'd say Ga-Koro. Nice and simple but beautiful, especially that Kaukau waterfall sculpture. 

Mata Nui is classic, but I always loved Mahri Nui - a lost city beneath the waves.

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Yes, I'm the first to say this-

Karda Nui!

I love Karda Nui because, although I got into the Bionicle story in 2007, Karda Nui and the whole "Final battle in the sky with the stakes and odds against the Toa higher than ever" really sold it for me. And the Midak Skyblasters. Who couldn't like massive cannons which shoot balls of light? Plus Makuta are awesome.  :D

VBWj75sh.png

Artakha due to all the legends around it - however for place we've actually seen/been to properly I'd say Mata Nui followed by Metru Nui. I actually wish we'd had more than 1 year focused in the non-ruined Metru Nui, seeing all the city life of the Matoran was really cool, particularly towards the beginning of the 2004 story.

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

Ga-Metru, It's a shame we never could see more of it, tho.

^This.

Probably because of the serenity- it was the most peaceful Metru. The scholarly culture and the abundance of laboratories also appeals to me. Oh yeah, and it's populated mostly by females, that's a plus-point, right? ;)

If you want those females to be blue robots wearing masks.

• Upvote 2

^This.

Probably because of the serenity- it was the most peaceful Metru. The scholarly culture and the abundance of laboratories also appeals to me. Oh yeah, and it's populated mostly by females, that's a plus-point, right? ;)

Good point :P

If I was a Bionicle character I wouldn't necessarily see that as strange, right?

Anyway, it's a shame that in many of our Earthly societies, males mostly run the show. So I think I'd find Ga-Metru more interesting simply for being different to that which we're used to.

Edited by Airoski

I'm going to have to say Mata Nui, because the MNOG was my childhood. That said, I spent a lot of time in Metru Nui and Bara Magna as well, so they're competing for a close second. MN and BM had what MN had: a mysterious, expansive locale with plenty of area to explore, which I much preferred to the narrative-driven settings of Voya Nui, Mahri Nui, Karda-Nui and even the Visorak-conquered Metru Nui.

- Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

I find it hard to argue against Mata-Nui, but I think Metru-Nui was great because it's when we got into the rest of the Matoran Universe, with other islands and beings, before it got very complicated; we started learning more of the BIONICLE world, but much mystery was still there.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

^This.

Good point :P

If I was a Bionicle character I wouldn't necessarily see that as strange, right?

Anyway, it's a shame that in many of our Earthly societies, males mostly run the show. So I think I'd find Ga-Metru more interesting simply for being different to that which we're used to.

I really don't care for the Matoran there  :P It's the place itself that feels amazing. It looks like a totally different city. Heck, I really wish there was a MNOG-Like game that took place in Metru Nui, because maaan, those guys at the Templar Studios knows how to create hypnotizing environments.

Edited by HoloTheWise

I'd go with Mata Nui. Metru Nui would be cool, but I think it would start feeling like a drag after a few days, like a trip to New York CIty would. On the island of Mata Nui, there would be a lot to see and it would all be spread out. Plus I think it would feel much more peaceful than a busy city.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

The East Garden in Ga-Koro.

A much more specific place than a lot of other peoples', but back in '04 when I was first playing the MNOLG II (didn't do much internet before that) I could sit on that one screen for a good half hour because of how beautiful the music was and how peaceful everything seemed.  Amazing location, great memories.

OpAXNpl.jpg