Downtime Moc #4: Toa Jala

TuragaNuva

Here's number four of my MOCs from the forum downtime, though I don't like him quite as much as the others. Nevertheless, here is what Toa Jala (aka Jaller) could have been:

toajala_smallpic2.jpg^Whosever clicks this image, if it be public, shall know the glory of the gallery!^

Here be the rest of the pictures (I apologize for the low quality in some of them; the colors don't photograph well) :Cool/weird picture caused by the flashNormal version of that pictureBackAlternate standing poseAnd, for those of you unfamiliar with him, here is the original Jala.Thanks in advance for any compliments, criticisms, reviews, etc. :)-:t::n:

Edited by TuragaNuva

sigbanner.gif

Very nice custom. The torso is great, and the arms are pretty good too. The lower legs, however, just don't work with the feet. I would first try to bulk up the feet, and if that isn't possible then a redesign of the legs is needed. Maybe a bit more yello spread arounf would be nice too, especially on the feet. Otherwise, very nice work.a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

Very nice custom. The torso is great, and the arms are pretty good too. The lower legs, however, just don't work with the feet. I would first try to bulk up the feet, and if that isn't possible then a redesign of the legs is needed. Maybe a bit more yello spread arounf would be nice too, especially on the feet. Otherwise, very nice work. a_peace.png

I do like the combination of new and old pieces, but the upper legs could be much better I think, add some armour to the front of them.

First, to both of you: Thank you so much for posting here! I was really worried that poor Jala wouldn't get any posts... Now, to your reviews: It sounds like both of you have issue(s) with the legs/feet, which I can understand (the size of the lower legs is somewhat inconsistent with the size of the feet and upper legs). I'll take a look at them and see what I can do :)Oh, and Fsnorglepuff: you don't have to insert that 'peace' image into your post every time. Just type this:
:
. It'll come out as Matoran letters :) Edited by TuragaNuva

sigbanner.gif