BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

Quick Mafia Championship Update

For those who didn't follow the Mafia Championship to the end, Dels from GameFAQs ended up winning the fourth season. He will be receiving a winner's certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of Mafia.

Hydra Event 2017 - Interested?

Last year 220 players from dozens of different communities participated in the first ever cross-community Hydra Event. It was a big success and people have been wanting another one, so... It's finally here!

If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the concept is that each participating community can send multiple hydras if they want, each consisting of two players, which  tends to make the game more fun in addition to making it easier to be active since two players are playing on the same account.

Sign-ups will be open for next couple of weeks. Those signing up will receive a link to a Doodle + a Google Survey so that they can be slotted into a game that suits their availability and preferences wrt game size and type.

If you'd like to play, just find a partner and lemme know either here or in the thread below.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think I have time to host my mafia game after the new year (even if it does seem more Halloween themed in retrospect). Would it be cool to post it? (And would it be in the main series or a side game? Now sure how those are decided.)

:music:

• 2 months later...

Hey guys I've been working on a Mafia game lately. It not ready to post yet but expect something in the nearby future.

Its going to be based around the concept of a apocalyptic event striking a small island of Matoran.

Also it will be incorporating songs players suggest into the episodes.

• Upvote 2

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Hey guys I've been working on a Mafia game lately. It not ready to post yet but expect something in the nearby future.

Its going to be based around the concept of a apocalyptic event striking a small island of Matoran.

Also it will be incorporating songs players suggest into the episodes.

even if it was a terrible idea it would be more than nothing

but this also sounds interesting, so

kurisu.gif

• Upvote 2

Bionicle Mafia: The Final Verse

Let me tell you the legend of our island. In the beginning we were just like other Matoran adjusting to life on Spherus Magna, but then they came.

The two Titans of Time and Reality came to our world and threatened everything we held dear. The two brothers used our home as a battle ground for their ancient conflict.

The Titan of Reality came close to destroying everything but the Titan of Time was able to defeat his brother and with the evil Titan's destruction the first age ended.

The second age began with the Titan of Reality's servants raining chaos.

The Mafia as they called themselves caused havoc on are island and other Matoran settlements but the Titan of Time aided the Matoran in stopping their evil but, the Titan of Time was soon defeated by the Mafia and imprisoned in the Pandorica. With the fall of the second Titan so did the second age.

We now live in the third age where history is confused with legend and the Mafia and Titans are forgotten from most living memory.

Now are world is in danger from its own past.

The shadows of history threaten our future and our only hope is lost to time.

Is this the end of the island of BZPower?

Rules

1. Follow BZPower rules

2. No role revealing

3. No screenshots

4. No vote changes

5. No betraying your faction

6. Dead character do have a chance of coming back to life so you may still have a impact on the game.

Breaking of any of these rules will result in a horrible murder of your character and no chance of them being brought back to life.

Roles:

Matoran X16

Normal Matoran from the island of BZPower. Vote counts as one. Can be brought back to life only once.

Turaga X1

Reclusive history keeper of the island and has learned how to use the magic of the Titans from his studies.

Vote counts as two.

Can investigate one person a night or revive one person from the dead.

Cannot be killed by the Mafia but can be killed by lynching.

Mafia X2

The evil servants of the fallen Titan of Reality. Kill one person each night round. Vote counts as 1

Mafia Leader X1

The leader of the Mafia and a user of dark magic by suspicious means.

Votes along side the Mafia on who to kill and has the ability to convert dead Matoran into Shadow Matoran who join the Mafia, but only can have them join there ranks if the Turaga revives them. Once a shadow Matoran is created he can control that characters day votes. The revived player will not know they are being controlled. If the Mafia leader is killed all shadow Matoran he has created are killed at his lynching.

How to Win

The Matoran win by lynching all the Mafia members.

The Mafia win by killing the village off to the point they have the majority.

How death and resurrection works.

If you are killed once you have the chance of being revived.

If you are then killed again you are permanently killed and put of the game.

The resurrection concept is to give players who always get killed early in the game a chance to play later on.

Any suggestions you guys may have?

I purposely eliminated the medic role because of the resurrection concept.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy, fellas. Thingyman has asked me to share this community's invitation to the:

Mafia Championship Season 5

Should we decide to accept, we'll have to come up with someone to play in our name. I, unfortunately, cannot participate, for the same reasons as those for which I had to drop out last year.

To whoever winds up participating, good luck, and have fun!

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...