BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

Only two spots left in my game! If a couple more people would join, that'd be great because I'd love to start. Oh and just curious, who all is still around? I was gone for 8 months and all. I havent seen Xaeraz and Lloyd seems to have recently vanished yet again.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Blade can probably say, as he was in one of the first few.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I wish I had the will the continue 0.7.

Why, New vegas.

I could take it over for you, since I'm just a reserve and not an actual player. You could just PM me the role info.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

So if you are hosting 19, who is hosting 17 and 18? And speaking of Mafia from before my hiatus, how did that trilogy thing you were planning go?

The idea of the King role from Bionicle Mafia XVI has given me some ideas for a game based around the role, although it'd be a side-game, not a main series entry. Oh, Bionicle Mafia XIX is going to be fun.

You... haven't told anyone about what the King does, right? The King is technically a secret role...

Morally unambiguous.

Here's an idea for a game.

How about one where instead of the village voting on who gets lynched, the village has to elect jurors, who then submit their votes privately.

Wouldn't be enough to start a whole new game, but it'd be an interesting way to mix up the standard voting formula.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

The idea of the King role from Bionicle Mafia XVI has given me some ideas for a game based around the role, although it'd be a side-game, not a main series entry. Oh, Bionicle Mafia XIX is going to be fun.

You... haven't told anyone about what the King does, right? The King is technically a secret role...

I don't even know what the King does except that it exists. Presumably the King picks a player to protect them each night if I'm reading between the lines correctly, but I'm thinking something a little more overpowered for my game.

I also watched the Marvel oneshot All Hail the King recently and have since wanted to both write a story and host a game with that as a title.

Anyway, I have another idea for a game.

When a player is killed for the first time, they enter the Afterlife game, with a different role than when they were alive. If you die in the Afterlife game, you're out for good, and if you're the last person in there after more than three people arrive, then you return to life with a different role.

Morally unambiguous.

Hypnotist chose one person to hypnotize, and one person for their victim to target. So, if a doctor was hypnotized, they would save who the Hypnotist chose, instead of who they intended to save. Or, if a killer was hypnotized, they would kill as ordered, instead of how they wanted to.

Everyone kept saying that they killed the wrong person, it was so hilarious.

- :burnmad:

Anyway, I have another idea for a game.

When a player is killed for the first time, they enter the Afterlife game, with a different role than when they were alive. If you die in the Afterlife game, you're out for good, and if you're the last person in there after more than three people arrive, then you return to life with a different role.

Do you get partnered up with others? What if there's an illegal player?

Gimme gimme chance... Do, do, do... Gimme gimme chance... Do, do, do...

• Upvote 1

Can someone PM me and explain the King? It sounds interesting, and there's no need to worry about me spoiling anything since I'm not even in the game at all

By the way, did anyone else immediately become very confused upon seeing this?

Edited by ChroXumo

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits