BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

Sounds good.

How about we do this for side games from here on out:

If it's someone's first game hosting, let's keep the old Point strategy in place and have them host with some help from a longstanding player. That can go in the Point series.

If it isn't, then it can be a standard side game.

Only one would go on at a time, and we'd alternate between having a side game running and a point game running depending on who was hosting.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

You don't learn everything on your first try, though....

I agree, but by the same token, you don't learn everything regardless of how many times you host.

I think first time is a good benchmark. It gives people a sense as to the ups and downs of running a game as well as someone to bounce ideas off of for roles. Once someone has a game under their belt and has a general idea of how to empower roles in order to make a fair game, then I say we take the training wheels off.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Yes, let's forget the possibility that he could have played Mafia elsewhere. 

Still supporting Quisoves. Or anyone new to hosting. But not anyone that's hosted before.

And come on - can't be any worse than a game hosted by Pupwa, right?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

No .X. Also can i host 20 (I think this game helped me learn from my mistakes). I'd like to host another game soonish but give others a chance first which is why I asked for XX

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

You thought Pupwa was me?

You thought I lost 3 proto and two years of being on this site? And my sword?

Also, Pupwa, I don't even know why, but your using my avatar... displeases me. I kindly ask that you... just... stop.

- :burnmad: