Life in ABS

Boxorak the Azure Noob

Hello, everybody!
So, with the rampant rumors of Bionicle's return, I've decided that now would be a good time to get back into making comics. With the rise of photocomics such as Bionicle: Uprising, Piraka Comics, and ~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics on these forums, I figured, why not throw my own hat into the ring?

Welcome to Life in ABS, my newest pet project...or at least, it will be unless I get bored and move on to something else. :P

*Banner to come later*

Comics:

Comic 1

Comic 2

Comic 3

Comic 4

Comic 5

Comic 6 (or Side-Comic 1) New!

So, feel free to comment and critique. I'm open to all sorts of feedback...well, most sorts of feedback, anyway. :D

Edited by Boxorak the Azure Noob
  • Upvote 5

Statements (Mouseover to view): <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7><8> <9>

My MOCs:
Characters- Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek The Helmsmith Protector OCs Skull Whaler Skull Warden

Creatures- Verdelisk Lord of Skull Spiders BBC Contest #69: Kahu Oko Taku

Another photo-series? Maybe we really should have a club for this...

Anyway, these look promising! The color seems a little washed out, but the poses and angles are decent, and the writing feels pretty relaxed and entertaining. I'll definitely be stopping by to see where this goes! :)

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I like. Really unique concept, and I really liked the line about 'More like the time he went to Orlando and brought back teh Brotherhood of Makuta'. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

• 2 months later...

And, a new comic is up in the first post! I know it's been a while since I posted the first to, but I made sure the wait was worth it. I even blew my effects budget making this one! :P

My MOCs:
Characters- Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek The Helmsmith Protector OCs Skull Whaler Skull Warden

Please remove the somewhat inappropriate thing about Sentinel...... :blink:

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Please remove the somewhat inappropriate thing about Sentinel...... :blink:

Oh, sorry. I'm too used to writing comics for older forums.

The offending comic has been edited, and the new version is now up.

EDIT: And new comic!

Edited by Boxorak the Azure Noob

My MOCs:

So, I've already started writing the next comic in the current storyline, but I'm also working on a sort of side-comic or two. It's probably not going to be related to this arc, just something that introduce other characters in the Collection and what they do (and also takes place outside, which helps me to get better-quality pictures).

Basically, I kind of want to take a quick break from the current story arc and make the side comic the next comic I do, but I also don't want to interrupt the flow I've got going, if that makes sense to you guys.

So, I wanted to ask you: Should I do the side-comic first, or continue the Metroplex story and do the side-comic later?

My MOCs: