Hero Agori

The Hero Agori being from the fire tribe doesn't make any sense to me really. When you get a mail from Gresh, he clearly states that the fire tribe are complete strangers to the Hero Agori. 

And yes, I know about the whole poll thing.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

More so than other Agori, the Hero Agori enjoyed solitude and displayed nomadic tendencies.

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Hero_Agori#Abilities_and_Traits

Probably intended to explain that. :shrugs:

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I guess the fans who set up and voted in the poll didn't really consider that. :/

A lot of people saw the Hero Agori as Bara Magna's Takua (this was back when we thought the Bara Magna saga would be just as long and lovely as the Matoran Universe, haha). As a result, I think Fire Tribe won due to the parallels it set up between Takua and the Hero Agori.

Or maybe just because people like red. Who can say? It's all in the past now, and we've just got to contend with the anachronism that presents. :P

• Upvote 2
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Ya, it don't make sense plus on BS01 they haven't bring that up. I think it would have made sense if the Hero Agori was a Earth Tribe or one of the other tribes beside sand, rock and fire.

Wait did it say that the other 3 tribes was strangers to the Hero Agori.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

• Upvote 4

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Thanks, bonesiii. Though Greg has suggested that no Earth Tribe members were stranded on Bara Magna (unless you count the Element Lord of Earth). I should know, I helped confirm its existence. :P

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

In the poll were the Iron/Earth tribes there? If either ones, the ones who voted for fire were not thinking, we could have gotten more members of the other tribes.

[Please don't bypass the word filter. -bones]

Edited by bonesiii

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

In the poll were the Iron/Earth tribes there? If either ones, the ones who voted for fire were not thinking, we could have gotten more members of the other tribes.

[Please don't bypass the word filter. -bones]

Well, the Earth Tribe was only confirmed a few months ago, so obviously, it wasn't on the poll. :P Anyway, the implication is that there weren't any members of the Earth Tribe on Bara Magna, and no one would have let an Iron Tribe Agori even get near them, let alone trade with them, so both options are implausible.

-- Harlan Ellison

It really doesn't make sense for him to be of any tribe... All of them treat him like a stranger.

If I recall, the Jungle Tribe was the winner of the poll, but the staff declared the runner-up (Fire Tribe) to be the winner for some complicated reason.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Who hosted the poll? Greg? He hasn't even played the game and has no idea what he is talking about concerning the Hero Agori.

Well, I think that kinda make sense. Bara Magna isn't the home of most Fire Agori, so he would just be from another place. Maybe from around the Great Volcano, since that was the original land of the Fire Tribe.

After all, if the Skrall migrated, some members from other tribes could also do it.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-- Greg Farshtey

I'm sorry if this comes across as insulting but.

Why is it that every post of yours is like.

BIONICLE 2015, COMING DO YOU MEAN?

I mean, are you like trolling us or something? This has nothing to do with any alleged leaked pictures nor is this related to the BIONICLE 2015 leaks. It was funny at first but now it's kinda annoying...

• Upvote 4

I'm sorry if this comes across as insulting but.

Why is it that every post of yours is like.

BIONICLE 2015, COMING DO YOU MEAN?

I mean, are you like trolling us or something? This has nothing to do with any alleged leaked pictures nor is this related to the BIONICLE 2015 leaks. It was funny at first but now it's kinda annoying...

Oh, you haven't been on tumblr the past few months... :P

Edited by Yaldabaoth
  • Upvote 1
-- Harlan Ellison

Woah hang on. This Earth Tribe stuff is news to me. Are we getting new canon details confirmed recently?

And I thought that even if there were other tribes, there were only six element lords.
Where is this new info coming from?

Back on topic, It was an oversight of the pollmakers but can be easily explained by saying he was living elsewhere for a long time. Not every fire tribe member necessarily lived with them all the time. Especially for the 100000 years or whatever since the shattering. He could have been nomadic or lived in another, more remote village and is considered a member of the fire tribe because that's where he came from originally.

Woah hang on. This Earth Tribe stuff is news to me. Are we getting new canon details confirmed recently?

And I thought that even if there were other tribes, there were only six element lords.

Where is this new info coming from?

It comes from the "Chat with Greg Farshtey" topic on the LEGO Message Boards. There was an Element Lord of Earth, but the Earth Tribe didn't fight in the Core War.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!