Small Phoenix/Dragon

Vspinax

This is a small phoenix/dragon creature. I built it about a month ago around the Idea that I wantet a small Phoenix built by Lego on my desk, but it ended up looking halfway like a dragon so I don't really know what to call it. It is very flexible and has multiple limbs spread around his body, so it can do almost every imagionable pose. As well as it's body can easily be split into three parts, which was excellent when I was building this thing. Other than that, it's made only by pieces from the three red Mixels, which you might have guessed by your own by looking at the pictures.

Please tell me what you think and also leave a feedback!  :D

Pictures can be find HERE!

Edited by TurteX
  • Upvote 1

-  :t: :u: :r: :t: :e: :x:

Check out my photostream at Flickr!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It looks kind of cute and feisty. I really like the flame pieces with the wings as they match the rest of the color scheme really well.

You might consider adding a single plate under the dark red cheese slopes on the top of the snout. That would help make the transition from the red curved slopes a little less abrupt, unless that's what you were aiming for.

Overall it's a very nice look MOC.

signoff2.png

• 4 weeks later...