Copper Kanohi set, TOK & more

huh

Hi there! I have some rare masks to sell, after I figured out, that I really don't need that much of them x)

First of all there is copper Kanohi set! It includes copper Komau & both US + EU Huna (the US ones are translucent, see here http://1url.cz/Djs6).

I have 10 of them, as you can see :) All of them in great shape!

copper

Each set $50

Next, I have 2x SEALED copper set from LL Billund!

copper2

Each set $50

And now, 3x Trans-Orange Kraata. Again, nothing wrong with them!

Each $50 // ALL RESERVED

I also have for sale 5x Protodermic/silver Miru Nuva & 4x Ultimate Dume Kraahkan.

Each $5

I live in the Czech republic, but I DO ship worldwide! Buyer pays shipping (will be calculated, but usually, it's not much).

I only accept PayPal!

Succesful trades so far : Mask Collector, Sidorak & shadowonua

PM me, if you're interested :)

I'm also looking for some stuff - Golden Roboriders wheels! Here's what they look like :

golden wheels

If you have some of them, let me know as well ;)

Thank you! :)
Edited by huh

Hey, just some advice, the Copper Komau and Copper Huna together probably will not sell for $60. Alone the Copper Huna is worth around $1.50, $5 max. The copper Komau, however, is rarer and would sell for around $10 - $15 each (even though the BrickLink price is signifigantly lower, the price I recommended would make selling them much easier). The sealed packs are probably each worth around $20 - $30. Hope this helps!

(Also, if you're willing to sell me the two masks together for $20, hit me up on that offer!)

Edited by The Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Also, the silver miru nuva has been seriously devalued since some people in europe obtained hundreds (or maybe it was thousands?) of them. They are now worth well below $2. http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?P=43614&colorID=66

Cmon, if you want people to actually buy your stuff, you gotta offer competitive prices. I'm certainly interested in those EU/US huna + komau sets, but $60 is beyond insane, as are the TNOK

• Upvote 2

animated_icon_by_modaltmasks-d6shs5w.gifmodalt_banner.png 76561198054169989.png

Hey, just some advice, the Copper Komau and Copper Huna together probably will not sell for $60. Alone the Copper Huna is worth around $1.50, $5 max. The copper Komau, however, is rarer and would sell for around $10 - $15 each (even though the BrickLink price is signifigantly lower, the price I recommended would make selling them much easier). The sealed packs are probably each worth around $20 - $30. Hope this helps!

(Also, if you're willing to sell me the two masks together for $20, hit me up on that offer!)

Copper Komau are easily worth more than $10-$15. I am paying $40 for my set of three copper masks and even then I value the Komau at $30. Those prices on Bricklink of the two deals in the past four months were just people oblivious of their true value and even then there has only been two in the last four months showing how rare they are. You cannot get them without getting them in a sealed pack on Bricklink where the prices match huh's. UK/European Copper Huna are worth more than $1.50. It's the US ones that are worth around that.

I do agree, the prices are a bit excessive. You can buy a TOK for $45 on bricklink and even that was reduced from $60. I would maybe suggest a little price adjustment. Maybe giving a special deal for a TOK and the Copper masks at a discounted price?

Edited by Reya

In interested in the three tok, and maybe one set of the copper masks and and sealed set. any possible trades? Maybe for a WMKK?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Out of curiousity, do you have any rare collectibles for sale like a MEK, UDH, etc...?

Yes, I have plenty :) Misprints, MEK, UDH (listed in this thread actually ;) ), Protodermic Nuva (Miru, Hau, Kakama), other masks & sets... Just ask & I'll check :)

I'm also looking for a spare UDH, and MEK. Along with misprints. I'll message you.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC