List of revived beings

Here's a list of revived beings on Red Star that I made several days ago. Enjoy.

Known:
Hydraxon 1
Botar
Turaga Jovan
Turaga Lhikan
Ihu
Mavrah
Nocturn
Guardian
Gaardus (escaped)
The Nynrah Ghosts who mutated Gaardus

Unknown:

Matorans:
Matorans killed by Toa Tuyet (2 Matorans)
Group of Nynrah Ghosts killed by Brotherhood of Makuta

Toa:
Makoki Stone Guard Team (5 Toa) [include Toa Lhikan]
A team of Toa on the Northern Continent killed off as part of a Dark Hunter plot
A Toa of Sonics killed by Hakann and Avak
Various Toa of Water killed by Hakann
A Toa of Gravity killed by Lariska
A Toa supposedly killed by the Dark Hunter Charger, from whom the latter got his tool
A Toa who visited Nynrah to secure a deal; he went after the Dark Hunters after the theft of the prototype Zamor Launchers and was killed
A Toa who wore a Kanohi Suletu and died on the way to Karzahni
Numerous Toa of Iron and Magnetism killed by the Brotherhood of Makuta

Turaga:
A group of Turaga killed by Lurker

Vortixx:
A male Vortixx who was trying to clear away some rubble to find a set of hidden viruses; killed by The Shadowed One

Other:
Dark Hunters:
A Dark Hunter who went to Airwatcher's homeland with a partner; killed by Airwatcher
Some Dark Hunters in ships around Zakaz; all killed by the Zyglak and Skakdi
An untold number killed in the Dark Hunter/Brotherhood of Makuta War
An untold number died on various missions

Order of Mata Nui:
A four-armed agent who carried a multi-bladed axe; killed by accelerated aging from Voporak's time field

Edited by Eddy Gould
  • Upvote 2

This is a really good list, tanks for putting it together! I feel like one was already made fairly recently, but it's nice to have a recent place to refer to this.

Greg also said he wanted to make a "zombie story", so how alive these characters might be is a whole other story. Plus many are probably as insane as Vezon.

Just pointing out something: the Vortixx who found the viruses was disintegrated by TSO; beings can't be revived without a body. 

They were disintegrated? Sorry, I need to re-read "Reign of Shadows". 

No, the Vortixx wasn't disintegrated. TSO used his staff to gag the Vortixx in crystalline Protodermis, and the Vortixx died of asphyxiation.

People should really read these stories before telling people that BS01 has it wrong. :/

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

79,100 years ago, Teridax rounded up the most active instigators of the Matoran Civil War, trapped them in the Archives, and loosed the exhibits on them. Many were probably eaten.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Just pointing out something: the Vortixx who found the viruses was disintegrated by TSO; beings can't be revived without a body. 

They were disintegrated? Sorry, I need to re-read "Reign of Shadows". 

No, the Vortixx wasn't disintegrated. TSO used his staff to gag the Vortixx in crystalline Protodermis, and the Vortixx died of asphyxiation.

People should really read these stories before telling people that BS01 has it wrong. :/

I'd argue though that its possible that the Vortixx was pulverized in the subsequent destruction shortly after, however. We don't know if his body was transported or not before TSO vanished and the all the Vortixx in the vicinity were utterly destroyed. After all, his body was still there when TSO killed Ancient.

I agree with the named characters, but a lot of the unnamed characters I personally don't consider revived, as how they died is unknown and it's possible the Kestora killed them after they were revived on the RS anyways. But it's good to have a list compiled in one place, so people can stop assuming certain characters are alive when they aren't.

• Upvote 1

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

I am happy Lhikan is revived, but we do not know what status is he in right? Is he reset as a matoran, brought back as a Toa, or still a turaga? You're revived if you didn't complete your destiny, so what if that requires him to be a Toa again?

I can only hope that is true. 

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Didn't one of the Matorans that Tuyet killed die in a vat of molten protodermis? How much body would that leave behind?

Also the green Vortixx climbing on the Mountain.(Does that leave a body either?)

Edited by Rider Of Spiders
  • Upvote 1

"Onua gazes upon the Earth and sees riches. It is our Duty to dig, and our Destiny to find them"

- Aiyetoro

Didn't one of the Matorans that Tuyet killed die in a vat of molten protodermis? How much body would that leave behind?

Also the green Vortixx climbing on the Mountain.(Does that leave a body either?)

I'd say that two of the Matoran that Tuyet killed, the Ta-Matoran and Le-Matoran, were never revived, while the last, the Ga-Matoran, was. My reasoning: the molten protodermis that killed the first Matoran should have destroyed his brain, making him impossible to revive. The Le-Matoran's fall was described as so severe that he shattered his mask, if I remember correctly, so his brain was likely ruined beyond repair as well. The last, the Ga-Matoran, was only drowned, so she should have been revived.

The green Vortixx eaten by the Mountain shouldn't have had a body left behind. Pretty sure the Mountain just swallows you whole, so he would not have been revived. 

• Upvote 1

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

I'd say that two of the Matoran that Tuyet killed, the Ta-Matoran and Le-Matoran, were never revived, while the last, the Ga-Matoran, was. My reasoning: the molten protodermis that killed the first Matoran should have destroyed his brain, making him impossible to revive. The Le-Matoran's fall was described as so severe that he shattered his mask, if I remember correctly, so his brain was likely ruined beyond repair as well. The last, the Ga-Matoran, was only drowned, so she should have been revived.

The green Vortixx eaten by the Mountain shouldn't have had a body left behind. Pretty sure the Mountain just swallows you whole, so he would not have been revived.

I agree. However, on the case of the Le-Matoran, I believe he would've been revived, since the stone tablet also survived the fall. I think that on an organic side, the brain would've gotten some serious damage, but the torso and it's workings would have gotten the heaviest blow.

Sidorak should be added to the list too. I don't think Keetongu would have damaged the head too much.

Edited by Rider Of Spiders
  • Upvote 1

"Onua gazes upon the Earth and sees riches. It is our Duty to dig, and our Destiny to find them"

- Aiyetoro

• 1 year later...

Sidorak is a questionable revival - Greg mentioned he'd been revived a while ago, and then said he wasn't in another post (which is the biosector01 verdict). Personally, I'm inclined to go with No. 1, 'cause I roll with the Sidorak Fan Crew.

• Upvote 1

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf