Yellow Kaukau

Ultragunner

Hey everyone.

Does anyone know how much this mask is worth right now? Anybody have one for sale by chance?

Also interested in:

-light blue kaukau

-original infected hau

-vahi

-trans-green miru

-chrome hau

Edited by Ultragunner

The stronger the light of Ultragunner the deeper the darkness of Makuta. <-------------->

There are currently three trans-yellow Kaukau masks for sale on Bricklink, and they're going for $44.14, $60, and $75. However, at BFVA 2013, I got one for fifteen dollars - probably because the seller didn't know what he was doing.

(I actually bought the mask from Pablo [Zatth], who got it at that year's yard sale, but he didn't mark it up any more for my re-purchase.)

I didn't check the light blue Kaukau prices but since it and the trans-yellow Kaukau were from the same batch of misprints, I'd imagine it'd be pretty similar.

Regarding the Vahi - which one are you referring to? Orange or gold?

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Ouch nearly $50 huh? Well that's tough XD

Thanks for the info though. I am interested in the orange vahi atm... what is the history on the gold vahi?

I can sell you orange Vahi for $4 each, you pay shipping.

- John

I AM interested but I want to put all of my money/resources into getting the Kaukau first. I will PM you when the time comes. Thank you =)

The stronger the light of Ultragunner the deeper the darkness of Makuta. <-------------->

Ouch nearly $50 huh? Well that's tough XD

Thanks for the info though. I am interested in the orange vahi atm... what is the history on the gold vahi?

I can sell you orange Vahi for $4 each, you pay shipping.

- John

I AM interested but I want to put all of my money/resources into getting the Kaukau first. I will PM you when the time comes. Thank you =)

Sounds good! Those Kaukaus are hard to find these days, but demand is also low. You might be able to get a deal if you approach one of the Bricklink sellers and ask for a lower price.

- John

I have a Gold Vahi and Infected Hau that I can sell to you for $10 USD if you are interested.

Edit: Gold Vahis came out with special Vahki sets and accessory kits in 2004 along with the Disc of Time. The Vahi's colour is actualy gold while the orange one represents a rusted Vahi.

Edited by Reya

A few months ago, some of my friends and I got a yellow Kaukau each for twenty bucks apiece, if I recall correctly. The light blue ones were slightly more expensive, but I think they got some for a reasonable price as well.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I have a Gold Vahi and Infected Hau that I can sell to you for $10 USD if you are interested.

Edit: Gold Vahis came out with special Vahki sets and accessory kits in 2004 along with the Disc of Time. The Vahi's colour is actualy gold while the orange one represents a rusted Vahi.

Thanks for the info! I will send you a PM when/if I'm ready to buy.

Still hoping to find a yellow kaukau at a good price!

I got both for about nothing from eBay.

I suggest you keep an eye out for them in lots, that's how I found the yellow one. The light blue variant came with a used Gali Mata I ordered from eBay. 

But I guess they're easier to find where I live, because they were mostly distributed in Europe back in the day.

Hail Denmark

Haha, I see this has become a popular topic!

Still looking for a good deal on a yellow Kaukau, and I guess I may as well go the distance and try and find the light blue one as well. Also a trans-green miru is getting added to the list!

Edited by Ultragunner

Haha, I see this has become a popular topic!

Still looking for a good deal on a yellow Kaukau, and I guess I may as well go the distance and try and find the light blue one as well. Also a trans-green miru is getting added to the list!

There was actually a light blue one on Bricklink going for about £12 some time ago. I planned on buying and reselling it but I never got round to it.

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif