BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

Apologies, after I kinda got a bit busy and missed stuff, instead of awkwardly trying to jump back into the game and messing absolutely everything up, I decided to wait for the next cycle. 

Member Name: Phoenix Zero
Weapon: An energy saber with a curved blade similar to that of a katana. However, it can also morph into an arm cannon that fires sharp sheets of energy.
Power: The ability to 'catch' certain attack and negate all damage. The attack caught can be assimilated and copied, usable for the rest of the round, or be stored as evidence and thrown back at double the damage. If a power is assimilated, no other attacks can be caught until the previous power is discarded. Up to three attacks can be caught per round, and afterwards, this power is disabled. Some powers cannot be perfectly copied, and are instead adapted for use by the saber. Regular weapon strikes cannot be caught.
Appearance: A robotic being that is humanoid in structure.The head is surrounded by a helmet, with a blue gem on the forehead and black spikes protruding from the sides and facing back. and a large, blonde ponytail underneath the helmet. The eyes are brown on the top and blue on the bottom. The limbs are red and white, but the torso is blue, with what appears to be a red symbol resembling that of a tie.
Drift Force Weapon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE (yet)

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Me Next, no changes here:

Member name: Shadow_Ignited
Weapon: Photon saber (it's something like a light saber)
Power: the ability to track/trace the path of incoming projectiles
Appearance: Normal toa size and wears a black cloak. Sometimes you can see a small glimpse of black or purple armour.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Apologies, after I kinda got a bit busy and missed stuff, instead of awkwardly trying to jump back into the game and messing absolutely everything up, I decided to wait for the next cycle. 

Member Name: Phoenix Zero
Weapon: An energy saber with a curved blade similar to that of a katana. However, it can also morph into an arm cannon that fires sharp sheets of energy.
Power: The ability to 'catch' certain attack and negate all damage. The attack caught can be assimilated and copied, usable for the rest of the round, or be stored as evidence and thrown back at double the damage. If a power is assimilated, no other attacks can be caught until the previous power is discarded. Up to three attacks can be caught per round, and afterwards, this power is disabled. Some powers cannot be perfectly copied, and are instead adapted for use by the saber. Regular weapon strikes cannot be caught.
Appearance: A robotic being that is humanoid in structure.The head is surrounded by a helmet, with a blue gem on the forehead and black spikes protruding from the sides and facing back. and a large, blonde ponytail underneath the helmet. The eyes are brown on the top and blue on the bottom. The limbs are red and white, but the torso is blue, with what appears to be a red symbol resembling that of a tie.
Drift Force Weapon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE (yet)

Approved!

Me Next, no changes here:

Member name: Shadow_Ignited

Weapon: Photon saber (it's something like a light saber)

Power: the ability to track/trace the path of incoming projectiles

Appearance: Normal toa size and wears a black cloak. Sometimes you can see a small glimpse of black or purple armour.

Approved!

Member Name: Anna

Weapon: A gunblade that can house different bullet types, and switch between then with a switch on the handle; including a tracking bolt that allows lightning to chain between them.

Power: The ability to manipulate lightning/electricity for different powers.

Appearance: A tall female-styled minifigure with a green jacket over a pink shirt and a black skirt over navy blue jeans, with long braided-style brown hair.

Drift Force Weapons: N/A

Also approved.

Resigning up now that I'm better.

Member Name: Pupwa

Weapon: Pupwa's everything resistant razer sharp playing cards!

They come from 2 decks in the side of my belt, which accesses hammer space In order to procure more replacement cards. However, only 100 can be used at the same time. They resist everything, allowing them to survive situations where normal cards can't, I.E, wet cards. They are NOT everything PROOF, and can be destroyed. The razor edge is accomplished by fine tuning the edges of the card, followed by a Metal coating.

Power: Fine card control acquired by mastery of Telekinesis, allowing for very fine control of all 100 cards at the same time, albeit at losing the ability to control other objects.

Appearance: Hmmmmm, How ever you think I look like, use that.

Drift Force Weapons:

Approved.

Member Name:  Pulse Trijhak
Weapon: A Flame sword, a timeless classic of a weapon. It can turn to flame like any good sword wielding by a fire-wielding hero.
Power: Ability to manipulate and control Fire.
Appearance: Resembles a Toa, with burnt orange armour and mask, and dark red for the rest of the body.
Drift Force Weapons: Ultra Sword

Also approved.

Name: Makuta Luroka

Weapon: Black-Body Sword (Protosteel Sword). Consult this

Power: Kanohi Mataxa (Mask of Entropy) - Luroka's great mask of entropy grants him the ability to manipulate the distribution of heat within a given area by controlling the rate of entropy (that is, the rate at which the heat tends toward equilibrium), either by accelerating, decelerating, or reversing the entropy of the area. (He cannot generate or eliminate heat, but he can make the distribution more even or uneven within a given area.

Appearance: Fa-matoran (Disguised), he is built with a strong frame. His mask bears likeness to a powerless hau. His fore-arms, lower legs, chest, and shoulders are silver. His upper arms, upper legs, lower torso, and kanohi are black (the kanohi fades to silver at the top). His hands and feet are gunmetal, and his eyes and heartlight are red.

EDIT: On that note, I'm swearing off the OP mag powers for good. They cause too many problems.

If you need to explain with science any aspects of your powers, then they're too complicated.

Awaiting modifications.

Let's see how this power works...

Member name: TBK

Weapon: A silenced bolt action sniper rifle with high magnification scope and bipod. Looks something like a Dragunov, but with more power to compensate for the lack of a semi-auto setting.

Power: Adaptation to physical environment by changing molecular structure to mimic any substance that TBK comes in contact with while maintaining a humanoid form. Basically, he can become anything he touches, allowing for camouflage and combat enhancement under the right circumstances. The efficiency of this power is highly dependent upon the arena chosen for the round.

AppearanceA sketch. He's almost equal to a Toa in height.

Drift Force weapons: Let's pretend I have one. Or not.

Also approved.

Profile soon

EDIT:

Name: Chro

Weapon: Defender Standard, protosteel model. Retractable light shield; when folded, forms a sort of armguard, and when unfolded, resembles a rectangular centurion shield, though rounder around the edges.

Drift Force Weapon: Rhindon, the Sword of Ybrus. Grants Chro power over light and shadow, as well as the ability to deal seven damage to an opponent once a round. Functions as a normal sword too, which complements his shield effectively.

Power: Control over fire, including the ability to transform himself into fire. When in a physical fire state he cannot be controlled by other fire-manipulators.

Appearance: A standard-height, thin, black-as-coal Toa. (Link to be posted soon... MOC can be seen now on my flickr.)

Approved once more.

Name: The Rider of Kikanalo (or Rider)

Weapon: Gunblades with the blade being furnished out of a Kikanalo horn and shoots like a railgun. The blades switch up when I swing my gun at people, then go back down when I start shooting.

Power: My counter ability is here...If I can do that again... and when I counter that person, I can't shoot my railgun gunblades at them for awhile.

Drift Force Weapons: Lets see....Here's one....oh wait, forget it don't have one.

Appearance: I look the same as last time...if that is also do able...and with shorter hair.

Approved.

Member Name: Zakaro

Weapon: A massive cannon, with multiple rotating sections, spikes attached, that can fire both rapid-fire lasers and wind creations. (basically it's a cannon that fires tornados, lasers, and also has a buzzsaw using the barrel as an axis)

Power: Because who cares about powers=colors, Zak's trying out the power of Air this time!

Appearance: Here.

Drift Force Weapons: Zilch.

Zakaro

The cannon can either fire tornadoes or lasers. I'd suggest the latter, since the former can just be made using your power. Otherwise, you're approved.

Sign me up for the next rounds as well if possible. Here is the profile

Member Name: Voxumo

Weapon: The Enodia (Check this link for what it is exactly)The enodia is capable of firing .50 Alaskan caliber bullets in rapid succession with next to no recoil, though the more shots fired in rapid succession the more powerful the recoil becomes. It is also capable of shifting into a full on staff like mode for close range-combat.

Power: Energy Manipulation. The ability to give physical form to energy, whether for offensive or defensive purposes. Any energy constructs can be broken given enough force.

Appearance:  This guy, Lean yet packing muscle. Sometimes dons a tophat and/or a cane. A full gallery.

Drift Force Weapons: Shield of Voltex: this shield will protects the user from all drift force weapon attacks, and can itself be used to deal 7 damage to an opponent

Approved. 3 spots remain once Luroka fixes his profile!

I have paraphrased the Power section and will repost here as well:

Name: Makuta Luroka
Weapon: Black-Body Sword (Protosteel Sword). Consult this
Power: Kanohi Mataxa (Mask of Entropy) - Luroka's great mask of entropy grants him the ability to control the overall heat distribution in an area.
Appearance: Fa-matoran (Disguised), he is built with a strong frame. His mask bears likeness to a powerless hau. His fore-arms, lower legs, chest, and shoulders are silver. His upper arms, upper legs, lower torso, and kanohi are black (the kanohi fades to silver at the top). His hands and feet are gunmetal, and his eyes and heartlight are red.

bBhcfWO.png

One question, just so i can understand. When you control the overall distribution of heat in an area... how large of an area are we talking about? i mean area could mean the whole arena, or something as small as a 1 foot area. 

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo yawned. This eventual hug of pain which pulse was sure to encounter was taking awhile. His muscles began to ache from keeping the pose and occasionally he would have to look down at his watch to make sure time hadn't stopped... afterall surely someone would find a way to do that eventually. 

"Darn matrix slow-motion."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Voxumo

Admittingly this was not going according to plan, but it worked. While the hammer to his back hurt like a sonuva, it did help him get to Pulse quicker. Keeping his arms in the bear-hug like position and the energy spikes ready he was now on a crash course with pulse, with his only words being

"Someone needs a hug."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Shadow Blaze

She was still looking down on the various battle that were taken place. Since her previous spot had been destroyed, it didn't effect her situation in the least. Even though she had explored the whole area top to bottom, she still felt restless...

OOC: The 'exploring' part is to input at least something my character was doing in my absents.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Yeah, the cannon itself just fires lasers, but Zak can use it as a focusing point much like, say, how Tahu's Fire Sword was used to channel his powers. The cannon would only fire lasers if someone else were to grab hold of it, anything else that 'fires' from it is just Zakaro using it as an easy point to focus on to create something. ^_^

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

END ROUND 3

The winner this round is TBK! As a reward for your efforts, you are given the Mask of Creation; once per round, you can use the Mask of Creation to conjure up an exact copy of one other Drift Force Weapon. In essence, your Drift Force Weapon allows you to clone one other each round; you'll then be able to use it just as the owner of the original does.

Now everyone go and advertise - I'm going to spoil right here that Round 4 is going to be the "Hitman" game type.

E: This blog post now contains a quick reference of all Bionifight players, and will also track total wins (including Team Rounds). I will also be linking the profile post for each cycle there.

Edited by Voltex

ShadowVezon
Member: ShadowVezon
Weapon: A lightsaber. Hey, if The Shredder, Primids and Sigma can use one, so can I. The blade colour is green, because for some reason villains outside the Star Wars series like green blades. I have no idea why, but oh well.
Weapon 2: Because I ended up dependent on my exploding cards last game, I've instead got power over magnetism power over electricity. Firing lightning bolts, all that good stuff. Yes, I have that now.
Appearance: Looks like Vezon (because he is), but black armour, cape, glowing red eyes, etc. It helps him blend into the dark, which is both a good and a bad thing. My clothes got destroyed in molten protodermis, so none of that any more. My armour''s fine though, because that was built to last. And it's not made out of cloth and silk.
Drift Force Weapons: Nothing.

• Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ShadowVezon

Member: ShadowVezon

Weapon: A lightsaber. Hey, if The Shredder, Primids and Sigma can use one, so can I. The blade colour is green, because for some reason villains outside the Star Wars series like green blades. I have no idea why, but oh well.

Weapon 2: Because I ended up dependent on my exploding cards last game, I've instead got power over magnetism power over electricity. Firing lightning bolts, all that good stuff. Yes, I have that now.

Appearance: Looks like Vezon (because he is), but black armour, cape, glowing red eyes, etc. It helps him blend into the dark, which is both a good and a bad thing. My clothes got destroyed in molten protodermis, so none of that any more. My armour''s fine though, because that was built to last. And it's not made out of cloth and silk.

Drift Force Weapons: Nothing.

Approved. Two spots left! Go and advertise, people!

Wheee, that was fun. Cake and disco and all.

Edited my profile to add in the MoC! And in case this issue comes up, does it have to be a copy of a Drift Force Weapon under possession of an active player within that round, or can it be any Drift Force Weapon that has been rewarded so far?

Never mind, dumb question. Me and my OP tendencies :P

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

>Me and my OP tendencies

>my OP tendencies

>OP tendencies

>OP

Hue hue hue hue hue.

I don't see you with a Drift Force Weapon, Pupwa. Let alone one that can replicate any other Drift Force Weapon.

I don't see YOU with one either,

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

That's right. The second part was targeted at the fact that your comment was directed at TBK.

Anyway, I don't need a power-copier. I do just fine with Rhindon. (Or without, if Pulse gets to me first.)

By the way, Voltex, who's Ybrus?

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

That's right. The second part was targeted at the fact that your comment was directed at TBK.

Anyway, I don't need a power-copier. I do just fine with Rhindon. (Or without, if Pulse gets to me first.)

How did you get from a joke about OP (huehuehue) to DFW's?

I have no idea. The Sword f Ybrus was a legendary weapon in Day Run: The Garden. I managed to get a hold of it right before one of the main villains of the RPG seized it; said villain split the sword into two halves (one of light and one of shadow). The light side he took, since it contained everything he needed to complete his plan; the villain left the shadow half with me, and I named it Rhindon.

I'll take the last spot.

There's actually two spots left (well one spot left now that you're signing up), but you need to fill out a profile before I can approve you.

Member Name: Captain Caboose

Weapon: CZ Scorpion EVO A1 SMG

Power: China Lake Grenade Launcher

Appearance: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140901234535/rvb/images/d/d7/Caboose_S12E16.png

Drift Force Weapons:

Approved!

Round 4 will begin ASAP, so if anyone wants to take the last spot they'd better hurry.

My first post on BZP! By the way, I was invited by Chro.

Name: Niha

Weapon: A canon arm that shoots energy blasts(think Iron Man blasts)

Power: Superhuman performance (strength, speed, agility, awareness)

Appearance: A prototype machine designed to perform the tasks of a Toa, Niha is about a foot shorter than the average Toa and feminine in shape and mind. She has gunmetal grey armor with a few Metru blue accents, and a translucent red-orange energy powers her. She has orange eyes and always has a questioning, curious look on her faceplate, akin to her own innocence.

• Upvote 1

My first post on BZP! By the way, I was invited by Chro.

Name: Niha

Weapon: A canon arm that shoots energy blasts(think Iron Man blasts)

Power: Superhuman performance (strength, speed, agility, awareness)

Appearance: A prototype machine designed to perform the tasks of a Toa, Niha is about a foot shorter than the average Toa and feminine in shape and mind. She has gunmetal grey armor with a few Metru blue accents, and a translucent red-orange energy powers her. She has orange eyes and always has a questioning, curious look on her faceplate, akin to her own innocence.

Approved! And just in time for...

ROUND 4

The fourteen of you all find yourselves at the base of the Assembly Tower, with random numbers flashing in front of you, each one matched to part of a list. The voice of Voltex speaks in your minds, informing you that you might be able to kill by other means this round....

Game Type: Hitman

Arena: Assembly Tower

EVERY PLAYER MUST FILL OUT THIS FORM AND THEN PM IT TO ME!

Knife:

Rust Cannon:

Exploding Cake:

Shield:

Poison:

Space Ship:

For this round, you must fill out the above form, from 1-6; these are your methods of killing this round if you wish to kill someone via PM. They are also your strengths/weaknesses. How this works is that you will pick a method of murder, such as poison, as well as a target; I will roll a die, and the number I roll must be higher than the number your target assigned to poison in order to kill them. Otherwise, they shall survive.  If you have any other questions, please ask them in your PMs. 

Those who do not PM the completed form to me by tomorrow will be killed alongside any others who are targeted successfully; whether you choose to try the Hitman-style of KOing this round is up to you, but the resistance form is not optional.

PLAYER HEALTH

1. Luroka - 20/20

2. Voxumo - 20/20

3. Blade - 20/20

4. Shadow Blaze - 20/20

5. Chro - 20/20

6. TBK - 20/20

7. ShadowVezon - 20/20

8. Pupwa21 - 20/20

9. Pulse - 20/20

10. Rider of Kikinalo - 20/20

11. Zakaro - 20/20

12. JiMing - 20/20

13. Captain Caboose - 20/20

14. Niha - 20/20

Let the fighting begin!

If you wish to try and assassinate someone tomorrow, send in a target along with your form PM.

See all of the profiles for Cycle 2 here.

Edited by Voltex
  • Upvote 4

-==IC: Ana - HP: 20/20==-

Anna slowly opened her eyes, and blinked, as she looked around at herself, and then smiled, and unsheathed the sword from her back.

This form will do much better. She thought, firing off a couple test bullets. She held her gunblade on her shoulder, and then looked around, and noticed Luroka off to the side. Now then, we have some things to settle. Anna smiled, as she dashed toward Luroka, and fired off a couple bolts, before swinging the sword backwards. The sword shifted to its bladed form, and as she approached, she swung the sword toward Luroka quickly.

IC: Phoenix Zero (20/20)

Phoenix Zero looked around casually, arms folded. He then shrugged, taking out the hilt of his energy saber, and activated it, seeing if there was a fight to be had.

"Hello again, Colette, or whatever your name is now." the robotic fighter began. "Hmm, what IS your name now anyways?" he asked, trying to make himself appear vulnerable and distracted, when in reality, he was on the lookout for any sign of attack around him...

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

20/20

C limit: 50/100

Having arrived on the tower, I took out 50 cards and split them in half. Now holding 25 cards in each hand, I had them hover near my arms flat sided, effecting forming a blade around my arms.