BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

GM IC: DAY 4

With a flourish, Caboose turned on his radio and called down another Space Ship upon Blade. The ship crashed precisely on-target, but Blade still emerged from the wreckage unharmed moments later. Blade threw an exploding cake at Zakaro, but missed completely; Rider grabbed the cake out of midair and shoved it in JiMing's face, although JiMing got away in time to survive. JiMing, in turn, threw the Space Ship back at Caboose, who dodged, losing a bit of armor in the process. While all this occurred, Chro snuck up on Blade and slammed his shield into the fighter's head, killing him instantly.

Blade eliminated.

IC: TBK [ Revived ]

Welp, Blade had been eliminated, leaving only Zero with an overly decent amount of HP. Time to come back from the dead.

TBK sucked in a breath of air as the molecules of his scattered body regrouped and reshaped into his original form behind the machinery, only with a little less health integrity [5/20]. He quickly stood up, and before anyone noticed he had returned, he drew out of his pack and donned the Mask of Creation, sending visible crackles of energy swirling about his head. He swung his rifle on a strap to hang off his back, and upon raising his hands to the sky, light and shadow gathered between his palms and began to take the form of the Sword of Ybrus, which fell into his hands upon completion. Gripping the sword, he pointed at Zero and willed an immense beam of shadow energy to give him a little zap. [Drift Force Weapon Activated]

Satisfied at the result, TBK stuck the sword under his belt and swapped back to the rifle -- not only to charge the pull bolt for another shot, but also to brace for an entirely different maneuver.

[5/20] DFW auto hit on Pheonix Zero. [-7]

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

-==IC: Anna - HP: 5/20==-

Anna was not impressed, as she slowly stood up from the shield bash, revived, a glow of lightning surrounding her as she did so.

"Seriously?" Anna asked no-one in particular, as she had been about to weather the damage and avoid what she needed to, when that happened. Quickly, she fired off a bolt of lightning toward CHro's rough hiding place, figuring that if she couldn't see him, he couldn't see her.

OOC: so wait

did someone really try to target me?

cause I'm a little ded at the moment 

well, er

until now

IC: Zakaro (HP: 0/20)

Suddenly Zakaro woke up from some sort of death-sleep thing-a-ma-bobber and realized he had spent half the round being very, very ded. 

There was not enough time to continue being ded.

And with a whoosh, Zakaro revived himself and stood up, feeling a little bit better and ready to actually fight. (5/20)

"HEY ZERO! HEY! HEY!"

With one hand, Zakaro tossed a wind-blast at the robot while also hefting his cannon to fire off a volley of lasers at Zero, trying to bring the fighter with the most health that he could instantly think of down to size.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC 3

Chro's eyes widened as a blast of lightning crackled against one of the empty light bubbles. He swiftly reformed it, redoubling the efforts to scramble the positions of the light orbs, while also gradually lowering the entire array towards Anna.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: 10/20

Caboose ran away as fast as he could to avoid any further damage from the other fighters. He decided to watch the ohers battle it out as he reloded the China Lake. Once he finished loading all 4 grenades, he looked iut onto the battle to see whi was ready to be obliterated. 

He saw Chro taking a beating so he decided to return fire at him for the hits he made on him. He fired all four grenades at Chro and swapped to his Scorpion EVO and fired its bullets at him.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

How...?

IC 3

The surface of his light orb began to crack as Caboose's grenades exploded outside. He decided that the multiple-orb tactic wouldn't work, and dissolved all the light constructs except for the one he was shielded within. The shadow cloud dispersed as well. Chro now descended, and hurled a fireball towards Anna, while blasting a wide laser from the surface of the orb towards Caboose.

but their spirits

OOC: Hmm... and here i was worried that the roughly two days I was stranded in fairbanks without a computer, that I would miss alot of fighting and owe posts... but alas still waiting for a reply post so that is a pleasant surprise.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

-==IC: Anna - HP: 5/20==-

Anna frowned, as she nimbly rolled to the side, barely out of the way as the fireball slammed into the floor, and then quickly spun and fired off a concentrated bolt of lightning back at Chro.

"This is where it ends!"

IC 3

A blast of electricity struck Chro's hard-light shield, shattering the barrier only nanoseconds after he strengthened it. In the process he managed to launch himself backwards, away from the lightning.

From not far below him, he heard the cry of his opponent.

"This is where it ends!"

Not yet.

Chro inhaled deeply, and formed a new hard-light shield. As the last of the ball of light formed around Chro, he exhaled, launching a swathe of fire towards the assembly floor on which Anna stood.

but their spirits

I apologize for dropping the ball on the final assassinations; I bought a copy of Smash 3DS and have been playing it basically nonstop ever since. So, the round is over. Here is the winner.

END ROUND 4

Voltex appeared with a bang and a flash of light, unnoticed as the fighters continued to pummel each other down below. The host inspected a scroll that was floating in front of him, cross-referencing the various assassination attempts that both succeeded and failed. 

"AHA!" he bellowed, jabbing a finger at the sky and absorbing it all. "I HAVE DISCOVERED THE ANSWER!"

The fighters all paused, glancing up at the void where the sky used to be and wondering how this worked. Until, that is, all of them except for one were fried by lightning raining down from the void. Voltex turned to the remaining fighter, pulling a glowing sphere with a strange symbol on it out of his cloak and tossing it down to the winner of the round, who stumbled as they caught it.

"That is your new Drift Force Weapon, the Master Core," Voltex said. "While it is primarily a hint of things to come, it will also allow you to summon Master Hand to aid you in battle - a giant hand that can crush your foes, flatten them, jab them, or even shoot giant bombs at them. Master Hand spawns with 5 health. When Master Hand is killed, his remains shall create a Shadow Clone of you, with the same powers and equipment (minus any Drift Force Weapons) that you have. This Shadow Clone will also spawn with 5 health. Due to the powerful nature of this Drift Force Weapon, however, it does not come with any automatic devastating attacks like the others."

With that, Voltex vanished, leaving Blade all alone to ponder his victory.

Blade wins Round 4! You receive the Master Core - a mysterious sphere that can be used to summon Master Hand with 5 health to aid you in battle; once Master Hand is slain, a Shadow Clone of yourself with the same powers and equipment shall spawn with 5 health to help you. 

Round 5 begins tomorrow - I suggest you all prepare for the seige....

Well, well, well, look at what we have here. The correct answer to the question that I did not ask, of course, is that some new content has arrived, thanks to yours truly. With none of you bothering to come up with fan updates, I have had to put my sorry butt to work making more content by myself. Consider this an apology for dropping the ball, an appetizer for the main course that shall arrive at some point in the next two weeks, and just a bit of bonus content because I love you all so much. 

Also, Bionifight Ultimate: Drift Force has now been around for a month, so I suppose you could consider this a celebration for that as well.

BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

The 2.1 Update

This Incremental Update does not add too much to the equation; two game types (one Free For All, and one Team), as well as an additional arena to play in. But then, it was never meant to be huge - I mean, heck, it's called "The 2.1 Update" and I never even bothered to make a banner for it. Both of the game types return from Bionifight Ultimate; one was used but under utilized, while the other was never even played. This shall, of course, be changing. While neither of these game types will be used during this cycle, I guarantee that you will see at least one of them used in Cycle 3. With that said, maybe I should show you the content now.

Game Types

Free For All

1 - Hunger Games - The final player left alive at the end of the round wins. I will use threats within the map to injure players via RNG to guarantee that all are killed but one. However, once killed, a player may sponsor a single surviving fighter to help them emerge victorious.

Team

1 - Infection - 5 players are the Survivors, starting with 20 health. The rest are “Infected”, starting with 5 health. Each Infected has 3 respawns, while the Survivors have none; when killed, a Survivor becomes Infected. Survivors win if at least one is still alive at the end of the round; Infected win if they manage to convert every Survivor.

Arenas

1 - Hidden Workshop - Hidden in the world of Ninjago, this workshop is home to the Juggernaut (which shall be controlled by the GM) as well as various self-defense systems.

Anyway, that's all for now. Round 5 shall start tomorrow. Start prepping your general skills.

Ah, well that is kinda of awesome.

Indeed. It also means that I can play alongside the rest of you during any round that the Hidden Workshop is used as the arena :D

Well that is just scary when you add that tidbit... 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

ROUND 5

You each find yourselves gathered with several other fighters; seven of you are on the outskirts of a giant city, with armies amassed below you as you try to make sense of the diagrams before you; seven of you are in the center of said city, on the roof of the tallest building, with your own armies waiting below. It would appear that your beautiful city is under siege. 

Those of you with Drift Force Weapons realize that you might be able to wipe out a good chunk of an enemy army - 35 out of 100 to be exact - if you wish, or you could instead mass produce your Drift Force Weapon to give your army a bit of extra attack power. A horn is blown, and the two sides prepare to do battle.

Game Type: Team Armies

Arena: LEGO City

PLAYER HEALTH

The Defenders - Team Ninjago

1. Luroka - 100/100

2. Voxumo - 100/100

3. Shadow Blaze - 100/100

4. TBK - 100/100

5. Rider of Kikinalo - 100/100

6. JiMing - 100/100

7. Niha - 100/100

The Attackers - Team Chima

1. Blade - 100/100

2. Chro - 100/100

3. ShadowVezon - 100/100

4. Pupwa21 - 100/100

5. Pulse - 100/100

6. Zakaro - 100/100

7. Captain Caboose - 100/100

Remember that your armies are basically cannon fodder. While I expect, encourage, and look forward to you all using your 100-strong armies to come up with totally awesome attacks that would never be possible in an ordinary round, I want to also remind you that your army is your health for this round. You can certainly duel each other directly (whether as a distraction or what have you), but it is by losing your entire army that you will be eliminated this round. The typical "5 health respawn" shall not be in effect this round. 

Also, because you're at war in a city, I will have RNG events that will be causing damage to both sides. After all, no army would escape unscathed from, say, a bridge collapsing underneath them.

Anyway...

The fighting begins now!

>Pulse Trijhak [ARMY HEALTH: 100/100]<

" I have an army now. ...Yay?"

Looking at the army he now had, and looking at the Ultra Sword in his possession, Pulse decided he'd rather mass-produce the Ultra Sword than anything else, to prepare his army for the inevitable battles that will take place. Before attacking the city, it would probably be a wise idea to consult the others on his team for strategies and plans.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: Allow me to note that I will not be able to properly format posts for a while.

IC:TBK [100/100 troops]

TBK looked down and was instantly dizzy. He didn't usually mind heights until as long as it was just a few feet.

He decided that his first action would be to mass-produce his Mask of Creation. As the masks were handed out to his troops, he turned around to face the rest of his group.

"OK, so... we're under seige. How should we do this?"

sig8.png

Glorious Serbian made army: 100/100

It is time for a new age for the land, one without Kebab, without inferior kebab armys, without rotten kebab base.

But first, we must form into Serbian battle formation.

OOC: Since the map allows for potential tools to be used, can I use those to arm my army, or are they stuck with their hands?

Also, since the map is made if Lego, can I make stuff out of it if I take stuff apart first.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Voxumo Army: 100

Voxumo began to consider his options, he looked down at his army and while they weren't exactly the toughest bunch around, nor the strongest, they had their perks, He decided to order ten of them as his personal guards, so they took up positions around him, though of his remaining ninety, 40 of them were sent towards Chro's army, equipped with 'Mass-produced' shields of voltex, since doing two extra damage was a nice perk.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC A100

Chro diverted the twenty-five soldiers headed for TBK towards the back alleyways, which connected to the streets along which Voxumo's forty troops were marching; he hoped that his soldiers would take the enemy soldiers by surprise after they passed.

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo Army: 100(10/50/40)

The portion of his army that had been heading towards chro's army, was admittingly surprised, however one can not really hide the pitter-patter of 25 feet walking on hard ground. His force turned towards the direction of the pitter-patter and set up a defensive line. 

OOC: Do the armies have any form of weapon? Like knife, sword anything? And when we mass-produce a drift force weapon, do they get physical copies of that weapon, just without the powers of it?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

hmm... interesting to know since in the first post of the topic it mentions nothing about extra powers, just 2+damage... would the shield of voltex's ability to be protected against drift-force weapons apply to the mass-produced versions?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu