BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

It's been asked and mentioned by several people, and Voltex has confirmed it.

Infact right here is a post with voltex confirming it, when rider asked.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Zakaro (Army: 90/100) (80 at Home, 10 Bikes)

The duo of Bike-Riders Voxumo had blocked crash headlong into the barrier, exploding in a blaze of bricks and explosions. (-2 Bikers)

Zakaro winced and shouted out to the remaining Bikers, saluting them. 

"Plan De-building, see you in the afterlife soldiers!"

And without a second glance behind them, the remaining Bikers rammed into the nearest skyscraper and exploded themselves, sacrificing their lives to bring the building down on a large portion of Voxumo's army. (-8 Bikers)

Without sparing any time, Zakaro fired off another boulder, this one at TBK, and commanded 40 of his remaining soldiers to pick up their clubs or lances and charge up the hill at the wall TBK was building.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Voxumo Army: 60

Voxumo looked up at the looming shadow of a building as it came crashing towards his men

"Well ****." He muttered while throwing up a thick sheet of energy between his soldiers and the building... However he knew he could not protect all his men, and they knew it as well, so even in the face of imminent death, fifteen soldiers kept their shields raised, even as debris came crashing down on them, killing them quicker than expected. Those who survived the ordeal followed voxumo as he began his path again, though when he saw the boulder being flinged by Zakaro, he attempted to send several energy spears at it, in hopes of destroying it.

Army: 45

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: TBK [25 infantry, 28 spartans.] [TOTAL: 53]

As the spartans continued fighting Blade, another boom rang out from Zakaro's cannon. Adjusting from the errors of their last miss, TBK's slingshot operators immediately hurled another boulder into action, this time successfully colliding the two massive projectiles into a massive explosion of bricks. However, Zakaro's boulder was quite a bit larger, flinging most of the debris toward the giant slingshot and crushing a few of its operators under the larger chunks. [-3] The slingshot itself was a bit damaged, and the remaining operators would need a few moments to repair it.

As he was firing at Blade from the tower top, TBK spotted a large portion of Zakaro's men moving toward the Wall, where 15 of TBK's infantry were residing. Letting one last bullet fly toward the head of Blade, he switched positions and concentrated his fire on Zakaro's army, commanding his own infantry to line the top of the wall and hurl their makeshift spears and lances and whatever else they could make down on top of the enemy.

Meanwhile, TBK's Spartans continued swinging their blades at Anna and her shadow.

[7 slingshot operators, 15 regular infantry, 25 fighting spartans, 3 spartans in hiding.] [TOTAL: 50] Attacking Zakaro's army and Blade.

sig8.png

IC: Zakaro (Army: 80/100) (40 Charging, 40 at Home)

Zakaro grimaced. Perhaps that was not the smartest thing to do, but taking it in stride Zakaro quick commanded another 10 troops to build large shields to be held over head and sprint towards the slowly advancing attackers, who had lost considerable amounts of troops by that point but were also climbing the hill. (-10 Troops)

Zakaro himself helped fire the the cannon one last time, hoping to get a shot in on TBK before he rebuilt his catapult and then leapt from his spot, bringing his powers to bear and throwing out a tornado, which spiraled upwards between the buildings for a few seconds then proceeded forwards, picking up bricks into the vortex at an alarming rate as it proceeded towards TBK's right flank, Zakaro's own army slightly behind and to the right of the approaching tornado.

"GOTTA KEEP THINGS INTERESTING, AFTER ALL!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC A50

Chro remembered that Zakaro had wind powers. "Power combo!" he called, hoping that his ally would get the message. He hurled a fireball towards Zakaro's tornado, hoping to see it decimate enemy troops.

Meanwhile Chro's soldiers maintained their light shields, protecting themselves and their allies, while firing on the opposing forces with bolts of shadow.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo Army: 45

Voxumo looked out upon the battlefield, it was clear which side was winning, yet despite that he felt like he should go out with a bang. He raised the enodia, and motioned towards Anna's army 

"Charge!" he shouted to his men, and with spiky shields raised they rushed her army, while voxumo himself focused on protecting them from behind as they completed their suicide mission

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC A50

Chro commanded his troops to meet Voxumo's charge, strengthening their shields by working together to create a hard-light barrier in front of themselves and Anna's soldiers. The soldiers under Chro's command entirely stopped firing blasts of shadow towards the approaching soldiers, as their energy and attention would be best spent improving the light shields.

but their spirits

"Oh no you don't."

Voxumo saw what Chro was attempting to do, and so he sent not only spears and bolts of energy at combined hard-light barrier, which would still never be as powerful as what the original drift force weapon was capable of, and likely would be unable to withstand the onslaught of energy, allowing for a crucial opening while chro's soldiers recoiled from the lost of the hard light barrier

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

-==IC: Anna - Armies: 40/100 - Shadow Anna: 5/5==-

Anna frowned, as things seemed to go into slow motion with the different attacks flying at her and her shadow clone. Anna decided, since this was a different round, that she'd take as many of the attacks, including the ones her shadow clone was attempting to dodge, as possible. However, her army still took a brunt of the damage, and so did her Shadow clone. [Armies: 40/100; Shadow Anna: 3/5]

"It's time to tip the scales!" Anna yelled out, as she spun around, pausing for a moment as lightning gathered in her and her shadow clone's hands, before she very rapidly fired off at TBK and Voxumo's remaining armies.

OOC: Sorry, got overwhelmed with things halfway through the week. >>'

IC: Zakaro (Army: 70/100) (30 charging, 10 Shields, 30 at base)

"THINGS ARE HEATIN' UP!"

With that shout, Zakaro's armies surged forwards, the shield-bearers bravely sacrificing their lives to defend the rest of the main attacking force to get near enough to the wall to start attacking it. (-10 Shields) Grinning as Chro's flames expanded to fill the entire vortex, the new fire-tornado blazed up the hill to start trying to carve directly into TBK's forces as searing hot bricks began flying out of the maelstrom, Zakaro pouring more elemental power into it but letting the bricks leave the windy attack.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:TBK [22 infantry, 28 Spartans][Total:50]

While TBK continued firing shots at Zakaro's unshielded troops, he felt the breeze getting stronger... and hotter... very quickly. It wasn't until he looked over when he heard the roar crackling from the immense tornado of fire, heading straight for his troops... all of which were around the central tower. TBK immediately ducked behind the cover of the stone ledge to shield himself from the heat and debris and commanded his infantry to take cover in the Wall -- unfortunately, its structural integrity was not something to be desired. Collapsing on half, the survivors fought to their last breath as they were swarmed by Zakaro. [-15]

Even as this happened, the slingshot operators had just repaired the slingshot as Zakaro fired another shot. However, they had just barely loaded another boulder, and they could not fire back before being buried under the largest pile of bricks they would ever see. [-7]

TBK hesitantly poked his head out after the storm had passed. It seemed safe -- until the floor began to tilt under his feet. The tornado had damaged the tower base just enough to send the huge tower -- and TBK -- falling toward Anna and Chro's army. All heads turned toward the scene, even if just for a moment, as they heard a faint scream that sounded something like "Mommeeeeee...!"

As the tower was coming to the ground next to the Spartans, they raised their shields to block Blade's bolts -- unfortunately, the shields conducted electricity a little too well. [-10] The remaining Spartans knew they were going down... so with a berserker's shout, they all charged Anna and her shadow, intending to take her down with them.

[15 Spartans, 3 in hiding.] [Total:18] Attacking Blade.

sig8.png

-==IC: Anna - Armies: 40/100 - Shadow Anna: 3/5==-

Anna seemed surprised, as her army was partially crushed by the fallen tower, and shielded her eyes from the resulting dust. [Armies: 20/100] She then quickly inhaled, as she got bashed by the many shields, and sent flying across the battlefield, winded heavily... However, Shadow Anna appeared in the air, having jumped out of the dust cloud first, and then fired a lightning bolt straight down into the middle of the army, aiming to explode it outward as it got to the proper point...

IC: Zakaro (Army: 60/100) (30 Attacking, 30 at base)

Even while swarming up and over TBK's wall, Zakaro's soldiers lost some of their own in the brawl, but less than TBK had lost in the end. (-7 attackers) With a short order, the remaining group turned and charged down towards the Spartans and the fallen tower, hoping to flank them with Anna's armies and bring them down.

The purple-masked Toa himself took the time to look towards Voxumo, their other main opponent, and with a few movements and all his focus, created a highly-compacted wind sphere that was practically solid. Starting to run towards the shield-wielding army, he gave a war cry and tossed the wind grenade at Vox's army as 10 of Zakaro's own soldiers arrived on scene from his base.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Well this was a lovely mess his army was in, on one side you had lightning, on the other you had a 'wind grenade', whatever that is, though he assumed it would hurt. The attacks met at the same time, and while his men were ready, some still fell. now thoroughly enraged at the predicament, voxumo ordered his remaining forces to charge Anna's army again. Even if she chucked lightning at them, hopefully a few men would still get through. And if they did those spiked shields would still hurt quite a bit. Voxumo himself turned to focus on Zakaro's remaining army, as he waited for the inevitable and charged them, with shield of energy infront of him, and enodia at his side. he began firing off towards Zakaro's army, ready to face the end with dignity.

Army: 30

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

-==IC: Anna - Armies: 20/100 - Shadow Anna: 3/5==-

Anna and her clone did indeed throw lightning at Vox's army. Scrambling to her feet, she hoped to take the attacks herself, as she continued to attempt to fry the attacking army as they moved, like a realistic Tower Defense game; however, a few still got through to attack. [Armies: 15/20]

IC: Voxumo Army: 30

Anna did indeed fry at least half of Voxumo's army, but those who survived managed to push forward, attempting to take down as many as they could. 4 daring men even attempted to attack anna's shadow clone itself with the spiked shields. These men knew they would not be making it out of this fight, but they would be d*** if they weren't taking some down with them

Army: 12

OOC: Well Zakaro had done something similar to that to me, having a building collapse on my army... why couldn't it happen to your side? And his reasoning behind it, damage to the foundation due to tornado makes sense.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

-==IC: Anna - Armies: 15/100 - Shadow Anna: 3/5==-

Anna was lucky. The four attackers were slightly offset, so that the knockback from the first attack was just enough to not totally kill the shadow clone. Her army wasn't quite as lucky; however, there was still the fact that there was five infiltrated in another allied army... [Army: 7/100; Shadow Anna: 1/5]

The two Annas, however, quickly went on the counter offensive, and quickly shot off lightning toward Voxumo's remaining army with a rapid strike, intending to take down Voxumo before any potential counter-attacks sprung up.

IC: Voxumo Army: 12

Voxumo could feel the pain as each of his men fell... it was like a part of him was being destroyed each time.. when it reached below ten he could no longer take the pain and was unable to so much as focus on his own offensive.. then he felt the last little glimmer of life fade as the last man fell. He did not die by the hands of anna's army, but instead impaled himself on his own shield, taking the cowards method instead of dying with dignity... Voxumo fell to the ground, his hand reaching out towards where his army once stood as the light in his eyes faded. He could say he died with honor, and that his men tried there hardest, despite the odds. So despite the pain a smile came to his face as he just let go.

"I will... Never be a memory."

Army: 0

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: TBK [18 Spartans]

Instead of dodging the bolt, the Spartans learned from the previous mishap and instead dodged the lightning. They did not expect what happened next -- halfway through the formation, the bolt came to a stop and exploded, sending a burning shockwave through the bodies of the surrounding spartans and searing their flesh. There was little they could do to avoid this attack, and the surge was enough to leave only 2 of the remaining fighters with a heartbeat. [-13, total of 5 remaining.]

As they began to hobble onto their feet, the 3 covert Spartans reappeared from the rising dust of the fallen tower and shouldered the two injured Spartans to their feet. The three raised their shields as they held up their two comrades, both holding their blades even as they coughed blood. Amidst the bloodstained rubble, they knew that the battle was lost. Their commander lay buried in the destruction of his own fortress. Their brothers lay unmoving around them, each one having given their dying breath in honor. And even as the enemy closed in all around and the dust from the crumbling city darkness shrouded the sky... they stood their ground. None of them were to trade for cowardice.

No. This this was their day. Not all men are oft given chances for valour, but these men were given the chance of their lives. The choice was now before them: they could flee and live for another day. They could return to their families. They could continue their lives and delay fear of death for a while longer.

Or they could die with the honor of a hero. And even as it mixed with the cold earth, the lifeblood of their brothers called out for such a hero. And as they raised their faces to the enemy, they marked sacred the ground they would hold now. Their legacy would never be forgotten.

They were Spartans.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

OOC: Well Zakaro had done something similar to that to me, having a building collapse on my army... why couldn't it happen to your side? And his reasoning behind it, damage to the foundation due to tornado makes sense.

Ah. I didn't realize that that'd happened. It's fine, then.

IC A20

The last of Chro's troops not crushed by the building scrambled forwards to attack TBK's Spartans, wielding hard-light shields in addition to Rhindon, firing blasts of shadow at the enemy in a last attempt to wipe them out.

but their spirits

Ah. I didn't realize that that'd happened. It's fine, then.

IC A20

The last of Chro's troops not crushed by the building scrambled forwards to attack TBK's Spartans, wielding hard-light shields in addition to Rhindon, firing blasts of shadow at the enemy in a last attempt to wipe them out.

Yeah, he had attempted something similar, except he had some of his own army, on bikes, crash into the building which caused it to collapse. so basically same thing, different cause

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Yeah, I've got no problems with TBK taking down a few buildings with him because I did much the same as Vox explained, and Voltex did say this was a destructible environment so yeah. :P

IC: Zakaro (Army: 53/100) (23 attacking TBK, 10 w/ Zak, 20 at home)

The purple-masked Toa had continued to charge forward with his men even as 3 more were taken out by Vox. Before he could do anything, however, Anna attacked Voxumo, allowing Zak to pull back a bit as Voxumo and his army fell. (-3 w/ Zak) Looking down on his opponent, he gave a short salute, muttering under his breath. 

"You fought well, good sir.. With luck, one day we shall actually have the opportunity to fight together instead of always against.."

Even as Zakaro reflected on this, the remaining soldiers from the attack on TBK's base charged down the hill to totally encircle TBK's remaining Spartans along with Chro's troops, intending to win the day for Chima.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I apologize for the delay in ending this round. It was Thanksgiving here in Canada, and someone of particular importance to me was visiting (someone I do not get to see very often at all), so IRL took 100% priority. The next round shall begin tomorrow.

END ROUND 5

The siege, it appeared, was entirely successful - Team Chima obliterated Team Ninjago in a climatic battle that was enhanced by numerous artistic liberties in the re-telling, making the team seem far more powerful than they actually were. That said, one member of the team clearly stood above the rest in commanding his army to victory.

"Chro, step forward," Voltex said.

Chro stepped forward.

"Chro, I give you the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu," Voltex said.

Chro took the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu.

"Chro, the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu allow you enhanced speed and agility, as well as control over the element of ice. You may also, once per round, unleash a devastating ice attack that will deal seven damage to a single opponent."

Chro nodded to show his understanding.

Team Chima wins! Chro is MVP! He receives the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu, which grant him elemental control over ice, enhanced speed, enhanced agility, and the ability to unleash a devastating ice attack once per round that can deal seven damage to a single opponent.

Round 6 will begin tomorrow!

• Upvote 2

*high-fives TBK*

You know, for it being practically just you and I (active) on the defending team, I have to say we did marvelously well despite the odds

*Tips hat to chro*

Congrats.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

That was certainly an interesting round. Glad to have another Drift Force Weapon(s?) under my belt. ;)

*high-fives TBK*

You know, for it being practically just you and I (active) on the defending team, I have to say we did marvelously well despite the odds

*Tips hat to chro*

Congrats.

Thank you. And yes, you both did very well. I almost think you guys should've won for that, if the numbers didn't matter. :P

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Hey I had fun this round, that is all I really care about as of late with this bionifight. Heck I have found dying to perhaps be the funniest part, because when I can add a somewhat humorous edge, or a more serious edge as with my last death, it becomes fun instead of just being another game I'm a part of.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

*high-fives TBK*

*Tips hat to chro*

Congrats.

Yeah, sorry about that. I got more homework then I usually do... FOR THE FIRST TWO WEEK OF SCHOOL!

Congratulations Chro!

EDIT: Typo

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~