BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo looked down at his hand... Well the mangled remains of his hand to be more correct. Why he had foolishly held onto the icicle he did not know.

"You know! That was uncalled for! When have I ever been that mean to you! I'll have you know I am reporting your homicidal and ungentlemanly  actions to the fancy club. Your Fancy license shall be revoked!"

Not wishing to suffer any further harm via ice, he acted like he was pitching, but just as he would have released the imaginary ball, a razor thin sheet of energy cut his hand off at the wrist, sending it and the ice at chro. However he was unsure of chro happened to notice the spikes of energy falling from above him and towards him. He did not care to watch as he desperately ran to the kitchen of this apartment and attempted to cauterize his stub

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8950/20, Status: RAGE X3

The manhole cover stunned ShadowVezon for a brief section, enough for the snowballs to hit him. The giant brushed them off, before continuing his charge at The Rider, picking up a lamppost along the way and lobbing it at The Rider.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

-==IC: Anna==-

Contrary to what everyone seemed to have seen, Anna had seemed to disappear, after making multiple turns through tunnels. A smile crossed her face, however, as she smiled at the mass of wires, and then blasted upward, launching the sewer grate off the ceiling.

The Master Hand got hit multiple times, and finally died... Before it appears again, this time in Shadow Anna form, and proceeded to fire off Lightning at VOx and Chro.

However, moments later, Anna launched herself into the air and focused, as she sped, and ran up a wall, and broke into the window, and then ran up the stairs.

Almost... Anna thought, as she ran up the building to the roof.

Ready... Set... Now. Anna thought, as she fired a lightning bolt off the roof, down to the sewers, and attempting to set off a chain of explosions thanks to chemicals from the sewers that she'd spent a while tracking down.

OOC: Didn't expect to get busy, or this would've been foreshadowed. =P Granted, it's slightly different than planned, but, I figured this'd work better with lightning powers.

IC: Phoenix Zero (PREPARE YOURSELF!/I'M REALLY FEELING IT!)

Zero frowned, as it seemed Anna had fled immediately after he had just tracked her down. The robotic fighter froze the ground continuously in front of him, skating quickly in search for his opponent.

And then he heard the explosion.

Turning around immediately, he retraced his steps to the central area. When he came close to finding the exit Anna had made, more explosions went on inside the sewer. While he did his best, Phoenix Zero couldn't make it out of there entirely unscathed.

Then he finally made it out, seeing Anna on the roof. The robotic fighter smirked, backing up and quickly making a ramp of ice, skating over it and crashing into one of the top floors of the building. Then he made a mad dash for the roof, not wanting to let Anna get away again.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Anna, however, simply decided to fall backwards off the roof. It was an idea that was nowhere near a good one, however, as she fell backwards, she fired a blast of lightning at the building, which was likely to be suffering destabilization issues anyway, and then frowned, as she attempted to right her fall, and began to try to slam into the ground, fist first, Iron Man style.

IC: Phoenix Zero (YOU'RE TOO SLOW!/HANDS OFF MY PREY!)

Anna dropped off the building just as Phoenix Zero made it to the top. Frowning, the robotic fighter proceeded to create an ice 'slide' of sorts to fall down the side of the building, the lightning bolt grazing his arm. Soon he came into a full skate, and prepared to ram into Anna once she landed, saber first.

IC: 

A hand shot out of the rubble, followed by a fit of coughing. The explosion and subsequent collapse of the building had managed to catch Voxumo completely off guard, and as the building had caved in on him he was crushed by a rather large refrigerator. 

Now having respawned under the rubble, he looked at Anna and shouted

"That was rather bloody rude! You don't see me blowing your home, especially when you have guests over!" he motioned the spot where Chro had been, unsure if he was actually still there "I swear you all lack proper battle decorum!"

He proceeded to dust himself off and then looked about, not seeing chro at the moment he instead turned his gaze to something so horrifying... the shattered remains of the glass his Iced tea had been in. He fell to his knees and attempted to pick up the pieces, and with tears in his eyes he shouted

"You heartless ******! What did the Iced tea ever do to you? It was innocent!"

Full of fury over his fallen comrade, he took the shield of voltex and swung it directly at the shadow copy of anna.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Member Name: ShadowVezon

Weapon: A Quantum Whip. Think a whip made out of plasma, with a similar hilt to a lightsaber. With a long range, it'll be nasty to be hit by.

Power: Pure, primal, Strength. Like Hulk-Strength. Just plain pure strength, and a body that can withstand his strength. Cause it would suck to be so strong you break your own hand by clenching it. This includes super-powered punches, high-jumping, and equates to if a normal person punched you, that would be him flicking his finger at you.

Appearance: As before, looks like Vezon (because he was), but black armour, glowing red eyes, etc. It helps him blend into the dark, which is both a good and a bad thing. This time however, I've bulked up, so imagine the previous description mixed with the Hulk. And I'll pick up a Dracula costume along the way, considering it's Halloween and all. Imagine ShadowVezon in this: http://www.vampire-empire.com/images/gothic-vampire-costume.jpg

Drift Force Weapons: Nada.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Member Name: Phoenix Zero

Weapon: An energy saber with a curved blade similar to that of a katana. However, it can also morph into an arm cannon that fires sharp sheets of energy.

Power: The ability to 'catch' certain attack and negate all damage. The attack caught can be assimilated and copied, usable for the rest of the round, or be stored as evidence and thrown back at double the damage. If a power is assimilated, no other attacks can be caught until the previous power is discarded. Up to three attacks can be caught per round, and afterwards, this power is disabled. Some powers cannot be perfectly copied, and are instead adapted for use by the saber. Regular weapon strikes cannot be caught.

Appearance: A robotic being that is humanoid in structure.The head is surrounded by a helmet, with a blue gem on the forehead and black spikes protruding from the sides and facing back. and a large, blonde ponytail underneath the helmet. The eyes are brown on the top and blue on the bottom. The limbs are red and white, but the torso is blue, with what appears to be a red symbol resembling that of a tie.

Drift Force Weapon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE (yet)

OOC:

Member Name: Anna

Weapon: A gunblade that can house different bullet types, and switch between then with a switch on the handle; including a tracking bolt that allows lightning to chain between them.

Power: The ability to manipulate lightning/electricity for different powers.

Appearance: A tall female-styled minifigure with a green jacket over a pink shirt and a black skirt over navy blue jeans, with long braided-style brown hair.

Drift Force Weapons: Master Core - a mysterious sphere that can be used to summon Master Hand with 5 health to aid you in battle; once Master Hand is slain, a Shadow Clone of yourself with the same powers and equipment shall spawn with 5 health to help you.

Anna blinked mid-fall, as somehow Zero got ALL the way past her, however, in the last moments of falling from the very tall building, she quickly drew her sword, and attempted to downward stab and fire a bullet at the same time, to discourage the upward stab attempt.

Shortly after that, however, Anna looked up, at Voxumo's cry over the fallen Iced Tea, and then thought for a moment, and then smiled.

The Shadow Clone noticed the shield, however, before she was sliced in half by the weapon, Shadow Anna pulled out a large safe from the rubble and unlocked it, motioning to Voxumo as she was disintegrated by the Shield's blow, scattering into dust in the wind.

IC: Phoenix Zero (COME ON, STEP IT UP!/SHOW ME YA MOVES!)

Phoenix Zero then created a small bump in the ice path, sending him up at Anna. Then he held his saber, attempting to slash at his opponent just before she landed.

Sign me up

Member Name: Voxumo
Weapon: Dual Boltikons. The Boltikon can fire 6 .357 magnum rounds before requiring reloading. Basically think gunblade, but axe edition. And based on a real life historical weapon.

Power: Energy Manipulation. The ability to give physical form to energy, whether for offensive or defensive purposes. Any energy constructs can be broken given enough force.
Appearance:  This guy, Lean yet packing muscle. Sometimes dons a tophat and/or a cane. A full gallery.
Drift Force Weapons: Shield of Voltex: this shield will protects the user from all drift force weapon attacks, and can itself be used to deal 7 damage to an opponent

Hopefully the weapon description makes sense.

Voxumo arched his brow as he watched the shadow clone pull the safe from the rubble. He was a bit leery of actually investigating, however he did not want to attempt attacking the safe, because what if there was a puppy in the safe? Scratch that, he could live with killing a puppy, however if there was another glass of iced tea in there, and he destroyed it, he could not live with himself then. Hesitantly he approached the safe, and just before he peeked inside a thought ran through his head

It's probably a bomb, or even a bomb disguised as a puppy.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Name: The Rider of Kikanalo

Weapon: M107 50 cal. Sniper Rifle with a detachable bayonet.

Power: My Counter ability.

Description: A white medium sized but heavily armored Toa-like person.

Drift-Force weapons: Nada.

(I'm still thinking on ways to justify my counter ability. So for the time being, it's just as it has been for the past rounds.)

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

The safe indeed did have more Iced tea, hooray! And there was in fact, no bomb. No strings, just amazing drink.

Meanwhile, Anna growled, and kicked out quickly, aiming to block the rest of the strike with her gunblade.

Voxumo gasped as he peeked inside the safe. This was like Christmas, easter and naming day all rolled into one. Never had he seen such a glorious, especially given to him by an enemy. He looked around the area real quick, and seeing that no one was near, that he could see, he hefted the safe up and proceeded to carry it somewhere safe. No one was going to ruin this for him, no one!

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: i do apologize for totally disappearing yet again, for whatever reason the Classic rounds happen to be both the times in my life I can't really keep up and the ones where I just don't know how or what to do and so just kinda go poof. D: 

BUT ANYWAY

Considering it's Halloween (or will be this round-series)...

Member Name: Zakaro

Weapon: An arm-cannon with the ability to fire plasma shots, which can be charged for more damage and radius, or missiles, which slightly follow a target and are material-based. 

Power: Infinite Ammo, as well as plasma shots only in conjunction with said arm-cannon.
Appearance: Zak has opted to go all out with his costume and is basically using a mostly-functional Varia Suit, modeled basically after this but with a purple, silver, and black color scheme and an orange visor and lights. (Red -> Purple, Orange -> Grey/Silver, Yellow -> Black)

Drift Force Weapons: Zilch.

Zakaro

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: INF/20

Since The Rider hasn't done much besides dancing and throwing snowballs at ShadowVezon, he decides to test his power elsewhere. he heard the noise Voxumo, Chro, JiMing and Blade were making, and so he sprints to the broken building, moving at a speed The Rider won't be able to keep up with. ShadowVezon decided to single out Voxumo, since that wouldn't put him at conflict with JiMing. Voxumo'll probably hear me from a mile off though, as a juggernaut charging towards you makes quite a noise.

EDIT: Shame Halloween's not coming later, my next surprise would fit perfectly in. I might make my appearance more Halloween themed. I could always wear a Dracula costume or something.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Signing up again, of course!

Name: Chro

Weapon: Defender Standard, protosteel model. Retractable light (as in not heavy, not hard-light) shield; when folded, forms a sort of armguard, and when unfolded, resembles a rectangular centurion shield, though rounder around the edges.

Drift Force Weapons: 1. Rhindon, the Sword of Ybrus. Grants Chro power over light and shadow, as well as the ability to deal seven damage to an opponent once a round. Functions as a normal sword too, which complements his shield effectively. 2. The Golden Weapons of Spinjitsu. These ancient and very shiny artifacts grant Chro control over ice as well as advanced agility and speed, plus the ability to deal seven damage to an opponent once a round.

Power: Control over fire, including the ability to transform himself into fire. When in a physical fire state he cannot be controlled by other fire-manipulators.

Appearance: A short, thin, black-as-coal Toa, with orange eyes dim like glowing embers. Because fire. Visible on my flickr account.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Well... seeing that no one was apparently going to stop him, he took the safe full of iced tea somewhere safe, and while fixing himself a glass, he decided to fix someone else a glass as well. Keeping an eye out for possible attacks, he approached Anna, with his guard completely down and offered her the spare glass. 

"Don't worry, spikes of ice aren't going to shoot out of it, I'm not cruel like chro." He said to her with a smile while sipping his own tea. It would not be long at all before they were all pulled back and forced to fight again, so why not take these last few hours to just enjoy something simple, at least that was his train of thought.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: INF/20

Unfortunately, ShadowVezon wasn't going to let Voxumo have his peace, as he smashes through several near-by buildings, a bunch of cars, and towards Voxumo. Considering that ShadowVezon has grown several sizes, it could hurt, if not dodged.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Voxumo looked towards the sound of destruction, and when he noted Shadowvezon coming towards him, he reached into his left boot, and pulled out a puppy/kitten launcher, and began firing them at the giant, in hopes that it would turn him into a gentle giant... and don't ask where he got the launcher, the kittens/puppies, or how it fit into his boot. Some things just weren't meant to be answered

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

END ROUND 6

Voltex appeared with a bang and a kaboom, sliding down a giant rainbow slide onto the battlefield and crashing through every single fighter except for Voxumo, who managed to dodge at the last second. The two stared at each other for eleven days and nineteen nights until finally Voxumo cracked, allowing Voltex to triumphantly chuckle as he emerged victorious in the staring contest.

"By my rubber boots, I declare myself to be winner!" Voltex declared. "And I declare you to also be winner!"

Voxumo bowed and said his thanks, for it was not everyday that a rubber duck from outer space was chucked into your skull as a token of everlasting victory until the next round began. Luckily for Voxumo, the brain trauma he received from the piano that followed was not so serious as to render him unable to understand what Voltex said next.

"You look absolutely terrible without a scythe," Voltex told him bluntly. "So here!"

Voxumo received the Scythe of Destiny, which can be used to deal seven damage to a single target once per round. It also grants the user super strength, and can be used as a regular scythe instead of a Drift Force Weapon.

"Goodbye!"

Voltex vanished without a trace to prepare for Round 7, and hopefully find more new players.

I'm going to sign back up and (hopefully) be more active this time around.

Name: Makuta Luroka
Weapon: Black-Body Sword (Protosteel Sword). Consult 
this
Power: Kanohi Mataxa (Mask of Entropy) - Luroka's great mask of entropy grants him the ability to control the overall heat distribution in an area.
Appearance: Fa-matoran (Disguised), he is built with a strong frame. His mask bears likeness to a powerless hau. His fore-arms, lower legs, chest, and shoulders are silver. His upper arms, upper legs, lower torso, and kanohi are black (the kanohi fades to silver at the top). His hands and feet are gunmetal, and his eyes and heartlight are red.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Member Name: ShadowVezon

Weapon: A Quantum Whip. Think a whip made out of plasma, with a similar hilt to a lightsaber. With a long range, it'll be nasty to be hit by.

Power: Pure, primal, Strength. Like Hulk-Strength. Just plain pure strength, and a body that can withstand his strength. Cause it would suck to be so strong you break your own hand by clenching it. This includes super-powered punches, high-jumping, and equates to if a normal person punched you, that would be him flicking his finger at you.

Appearance: As before, looks like Vezon (because he was), but black armour, glowing red eyes, etc. It helps him blend into the dark, which is both a good and a bad thing. This time however, I've bulked up, so imagine the previous description mixed with the Hulk. And I'll pick up a Dracula costume along the way, considering it's Halloween and all. Imagine ShadowVezon in this: http://www.vampire-empire.com/images/gothic-vampire-costume.jpg

Drift Force Weapons: Nada.

Approved once more!

Member Name: Phoenix Zero

Weapon: An energy saber with a curved blade similar to that of a katana. However, it can also morph into an arm cannon that fires sharp sheets of energy.

Power: The ability to 'catch' certain attack and negate all damage. The attack caught can be assimilated and copied, usable for the rest of the round, or be stored as evidence and thrown back at double the damage. If a power is assimilated, no other attacks can be caught until the previous power is discarded. Up to three attacks can be caught per round, and afterwards, this power is disabled. Some powers cannot be perfectly copied, and are instead adapted for use by the saber. Regular weapon strikes cannot be caught.

Appearance: A robotic being that is humanoid in structure.The head is surrounded by a helmet, with a blue gem on the forehead and black spikes protruding from the sides and facing back. and a large, blonde ponytail underneath the helmet. The eyes are brown on the top and blue on the bottom. The limbs are red and white, but the torso is blue, with what appears to be a red symbol resembling that of a tie.

Drift Force Weapon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE (yet)

Also approved!

OOC:

Member Name: Anna

Weapon: A gunblade that can house different bullet types, and switch between then with a switch on the handle; including a tracking bolt that allows lightning to chain between them.

Power: The ability to manipulate lightning/electricity for different powers.

Appearance: A tall female-styled minifigure with a green jacket over a pink shirt and a black skirt over navy blue jeans, with long braided-style brown hair.

Drift Force Weapons: Master Core - a mysterious sphere that can be used to summon Master Hand with 5 health to aid you in battle; once Master Hand is slain, a Shadow Clone of yourself with the same powers and equipment shall spawn with 5 health to help you.

Approved again. How many times have I approved you to play Bionifight, now?

Sign me up

Member Name: Voxumo

Weapon: Dual Boltikons. The Boltikon can fire 6 .357 magnum rounds before requiring reloading. Basically think gunblade, but axe edition. And based on a real life historical weapon.

Power: Energy Manipulation. The ability to give physical form to energy, whether for offensive or defensive purposes. Any energy constructs can be broken given enough force.

Appearance:  This guy, Lean yet packing muscle. Sometimes dons a tophat and/or a cane. A full gallery.

Drift Force Weapons: Shield of Voltex: this shield will protects the user from all drift force weapon attacks, and can itself be used to deal 7 damage to an opponent

Hopefully the weapon description makes sense.

Indeed it does. Approved!

Name: The Rider of Kikanalo

Weapon: M107 50 cal. Sniper Rifle with a detachable bayonet.

Power: My Counter ability.

Description: A white medium sized but heavily armored Toa-like person.

Drift-Force weapons: Nada.

(I'm still thinking on ways to justify my counter ability. So for the time being, it's just as it has been for the past rounds.)

I'll approve for now, but if there are any other issues with the counter ability this round I might ask you to change it.

Member Name: Unit#phntk#1
Weapon: A giant battleaxe. Like Axonn's in design but not quite as huge.
Power: Repulsion(think the Kanohi Crast but more powerful).
Appearance: A green Toa wearing a powerless Faxon.
Drift Force Weapons: None

~Unit#phntk#1

Welcome aboard! Back aboard, that is, since I do recall that you played in Bionifight 4: Hyper Fighting, and I think you participated in some of the earlier games too. EVERYONE WE GOT A CLASSIC PLAYER TO RETURN

Member Name: Zakaro

Weapon: An arm-cannon with the ability to fire plasma shots, which can be charged for more damage and radius, or missiles, which slightly follow a target and are material-based. 

Power: Infinite Ammo, as well as plasma shots only in conjunction with said arm-cannon.

Appearance: Zak has opted to go all out with his costume and is basically using a mostly-functional Varia Suit, modeled basically after this but with a purple, silver, and black color scheme and an orange visor and lights. (Red -> Purple, Orange -> Grey/Silver, Yellow -> Black)

Drift Force Weapons: Zilch.

Zakaro

Welcome back aboard to you as well! I must wonder how many times I have approved you to play as well...

Signing up again, of course!

Name: Chro

Weapon: Defender Standard, protosteel model. Retractable light (as in not heavy, not hard-light) shield; when folded, forms a sort of armguard, and when unfolded, resembles a rectangular centurion shield, though rounder around the edges.

Drift Force Weapons: 1. Rhindon, the Sword of Ybrus. Grants Chro power over light and shadow, as well as the ability to deal seven damage to an opponent once a round. Functions as a normal sword too, which complements his shield effectively. 2. The Golden Weapons of Spinjitsu. These ancient and very shiny artifacts grant Chro control over ice as well as advanced strength and speed, plus the ability to deal seven damage to an opponent once a round.

Power: Control over fire, including the ability to transform himself into fire. When in a physical fire state he cannot be controlled by other fire-manipulators.

Appearance: A short, thin, black-as-coal Toa, with orange eyes dim like glowing embers. Because fire. Visible on my flickr account.

Approved!

Yup, back!

Member name: Shadow_Ignited

Weapon: Black heavy long-sword

Power: advancement of the five senses (better hearing, sight)

Appearance: Normal matoran size and wears a black cloak. Sometimes you can see a small glimpse of pale gold or blue armour.

Also approved!

I'm going to sign back up and (hopefully) be more active this time around.

Name: Makuta Luroka

Weapon: Black-Body Sword (Protosteel Sword). Consult this

Power: Kanohi Mataxa (Mask of Entropy) - Luroka's great mask of entropy grants him the ability to control the overall heat distribution in an area.

Appearance: Fa-matoran (Disguised), he is built with a strong frame. His mask bears likeness to a powerless hau. His fore-arms, lower legs, chest, and shoulders are silver. His upper arms, upper legs, lower torso, and kanohi are black (the kanohi fades to silver at the top). His hands and feet are gunmetal, and his eyes and heartlight are red.

Approved again - but if there are too many issues with your power again, just as with Rider, I might ask you to change it.

*squeals loudly and rubs his face against the Scythe*

Oh how I missed you. I feel so complete now.

*looks back at the shield of voltex and groans*

Oh... but you are so pretty as well... oh

Quick question voltex

'can be used as a regular scythe instead of a Drift Force Weapon'

Does this mean that if I use it as a regular scythe, I can not use the 7 damage ability, or does it just mean that after I use the 7 damage, that it becomes a regular scythe, with super strength, similar to how the shield of voltex just becomes a regular shield?

Also to chro and blade, thanks for putting up with my randomness, and playing along with the iced tea skit.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Quick question voltex

Does this mean that if I use it as a regular scythe, I can not use the 7 damage ability, or does it just mean that after I use the 7 damage, that it becomes a regular scythe, with super strength, similar to how the shield of voltex just becomes a regular shield?

Also to chro and blade, thanks for putting up with my randomness, and playing along with the iced tea skit.

Both. If you wanted to use both the Shield and the Scythe in battle, you can use the Scythe as an ordinary weapon and the Shield as the DFW (since the Shield can ONLY be used normally if brought in as a DFW). But if you're fine with leaving the Shield behind for a round, then the Scythe can be used as a DFW, at which point it will become a normal scythe.

Quick question voltex

Both. If you wanted to use both the Shield and the Scythe in battle, you can use the Scythe as an ordinary weapon and the Shield as the DFW (since the Shield can ONLY be used normally if brought in as a DFW). But if you're fine with leaving the Shield behind for a round, then the Scythe can be used as a DFW, at which point it will become a normal scythe.

Ah... that makes sense. Thanks voltex

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Question: can I use the Golden Weapons as actual weapons (nunchucks, scythe, sword, shurikens) to complement my (non-DFW) shield, as I do with Rhindon? Or would I have to do something like what Vox does and bring in both?

By the way, I realized that I wrote "strength" instead of "agility" in the Golden Weapons description. I have since rectified the error.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Question: can I use the Golden Weapons as actual weapons (nunchucks, scythe, sword, shurikens) to complement my (non-DFW) shield, as I do with Rhindon? Or would I have to do something like what Vox does and bring in both?

By the way, I realized that I wrote "strength" instead of "agility" in the Golden Weapons description. I have since rectified the error.

I'm going to say no for yours, just because that's a lot of weapons. :P

You know, looking back I'm trying to remember how the scythe thing began. I mean people have referenced me with a scythe in several different things, mostly mafia games, and even your mafia epic voltex, yet for the life of me I can't remember how it began. In all reality I would assume people would associate me with an ice pick more than anything.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Name: Portalfig

Weapon: Adan, the twin interlocking broad shields. Basically two massive sheets of metal that can connect into one massive sheet of metal.

Power: The ability to create two freestanding interlocking Portals.

Appearance: A stocky Onu-Matoran with an orange Pakari, and dark red eyes. Has dark, jet black armor. Incredibly strong for a Matoran.

Drift Force Weapons: (none)

A few notes on Adan: when they are interlocked they pretty much cover my entire body from the front, but I cannot see as well as being unable to move my arms.

Also this is all assuming that magnetism is no longer a power in play haha.

If i remember, it was the scythe and sword combo thingy that'd happened in one Mafia game, which then became used in pretty much everything Mafia and onward after that. =P

Also, that was definitely a fun thing, and I wish I had've thought of that before. More stuff happening next Classic round? =P