BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

Magnetism is a hard power to balance. It'd need to be severely limited to work. The problem is that Magnetism isn't just the ability to move metal. You could manipulate light, radiation, all of chemistry, electricity, and of course magnetism itself. It's ludicrously overpowered if you stop and think about it.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Name: Portalfig

Weapon: Adan, the twin interlocking broad shields. Basically two massive sheets of metal that can connect into one massive sheet of metal.

Power: The ability to create two freestanding interlocking Portals.

Appearance: A stocky Onu-Matoran with an orange Pakari, and dark red eyes. Has dark, jet black armor. Incredibly strong for a Matoran.

Drift Force Weapons: (none)

A few notes on Adan: when they are interlocked they pretty much cover my entire body from the front, but I cannot see as well as being unable to move my arms.

Also this is all assuming that magnetism is no longer a power in play haha.

Approved. Magnetism is no longer allowed, that is correct.

PROFILES for Round 3 are up, and the LIST OF PLAYERS is updated.

Still assuming there is a spot open.

Name: Ghidora131

Weapon: The nearly indestructible claws in my hands and feet, and my ice powers gone berserk.

Power: Incredible ice creations, instant ice anything, no guns though.

Appearance: Tall, 7.5', extremely strong, almost as strong as Axonn, not too bright though even though smart.

Incredibly agile, and way too witty.

Drift force weapons: Waa I don't have any

Edited by ghidora131

Sweet, two new players!

Never tried this before, but it looks like fun.

Member Name: Toatapio Nuva.

Weapon: Laser Staff

Power: Basic laser powers channelled through the staff that can be used to attack.

Appearance: Toatapio Nuva

Drift Force Weapons: -

Approved!

Still assuming there is a spot open.

Name: Ghidora131

Weapon: The nearly indestructible claws in my hands and feet, and my ice powers gone berserk.

Power: Incredible ice creations, instant ice anything, no warfare though.

Appearance: Tall, 7.5', extremely strong, almost as strong as Axonn, not too bright though even though smart.

Incredibly agile, and way too witty.

Drift force weapons: Waa I don't have any

Approved!

ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT!!

Member Name: Captain Caboose

Weapon: An Electric Guitar which channel his powers through.

Power: Sonics

Appearance: http://img.karaoke-lyrics.net/img/artists/12182/celldweller-284448.jpg

Drift Force Weapons: None

Approved!

All spots filled! To celebrate, I shall start Round 7 tonight. :)

ROUND 7

You all collapse on top of a mountain of corpses; several of you sigh in resignation, realizing what this means. However, you know that you cannot allow death to stop you - and besides, helping each other out post-mortem was always good. Who knows what kind of benefits you could provide?

Game Type: Hunger Games

Arena: Chattering Corpse Heap

PLAYER HEALTH

1. Luroka - 20/20
2. Voxumo - 20/20
3. Blade - 20/20
4. Shadow Blaze - 20/20
5. Chro - 20/20
6. ShadowVezon - 20/20
7. Rider of Kikinalo - 20/20
8. Zakaro - 20/20
9. JiMing - 20/20

10. Captain Caboose - 20/20

11. Unit#phntk#1 - 20/20

12. Portalfig - 20/20

13. Toatapio Nuva - 20/20

14. Ghidora131 - 20/20

Begin!

Ah, never mind. Question answered.

IC Ghidora131 (20/20)

I sit up, wondering where in the name of Mata Nui I am, when I feel a face underneath me. I get up to see a pile of happy, smiling corpses. They suddenly start melting. I feel the air around me get very cold but hey, I'm used to it. I see the puddle of previous corpse slowly "solidify" again but I still think there might be something under it...

Who is that? Maybe he has something to do with the melting... I ignore him for the moment and see if anyone else appears...

Thanks.

Also, how do I refer to myself? In first person, or otherwise? Please pardon my insolence.

IC: Makuta Luroka (20/20)

"Huh. Here again." I activate the Kanohi Mataxa and draw the heat from the air into the corpses, making the air really cold and melting the corpses, before reverting the heat to normal, leaving a solidified puddle of cadaver.

Either works. Some, like Luroka here, do 1st, while some, such as Voxumo, do third person.

IC: Caboose [Celldweller] (20/20)

Klayton gets up and sees the corpses around him. "This look like something I could make a song into." He notices Luroka and Ghidora around him wonders what's going on. "So this is it huh? What else is new."

Klayton then leaves the area where they are and tries to find some shelter so he won't be disturbed.

OOC: That's how I'll be calling myself even though I write Caboose on top.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC: In any case, it's best to totally ignore the normal rules of RPGing and just plain have dumb fun trying to beat the organs out of each other. 

Especially Ehks.. oh.. wait.. right.. he's not playing this one .-.

...i totally have a concept of time, yeah...

IC: Zakaro (HP: 20/20)

"Ooo, this place again! This appears to be the Tex's favorite arena, better this than his brain I say!"

..Zakaro. Focus. Look at your shiny new things, and do something!

"What shiny new-oh. Pew pew?"

...yes. Pew pew. 

The purple masked armored Toa(?) quickly took full notice of his new appearance and grinned. Well, it's assumed that he grinned. All everybody else could see was a glowing orange visor. Without a second thought Zakaro actually started the combat in the arena by firing off a plasma blast at the infamous Luroka, and then turned to fire off a missile at the newcomer, Ghidora.

"Welcome to Bionifight © , the only 'game' on this side of the 4th wall known for making death a minor inconvenience, explosions more normal than accurate deconstruction, and letting plot be totally nonexistent for the singular purpose of beating the life, death, and respawn out of your opponents!"

"Patent Pending."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Make sure to keep your HP updated, Ghidora. Many a player have lost life due to not keeping it updated in their posts. =P

IC: Portalfig

HP: 20/20

That stench... I recognize it...

The Onu-Matoran grinned as he appeared in the arena of death.

Oh yeah. I'm back.

Glancing around, Portal saw the other fighters getting ready. It was time to crush some fools.

Portal planted his feet, ready to take on anyone who would dare fight him.

-==IC: Anna - HP: 20/20==-

Catching a missile! Well Anna hadn't seen that for a while. Sighing, Anna shrugged, and fired off a quick bolt of lightning toward Ghidora, saving the Master Core for the moment, as she waited to see how the other fighter would react to this.

IC Ghidora131 (20/20)

Ghidora took the bolt full force, flipping him into the air, but not harming him, only suprising him. He twisted his body in midair, landed on one foot, and took a pointless bow. "And for my next act," he said, revealing freshly made ice knives from under his arm, "Knife throwing!" and he tossed about ten of them at Anna.

OOC: ...Okay. 

IC Ghidora131 (20/20)

"Whoa, a missle!" ol' Ghidora said as he caught it in midair. "You sure do buy the good ones, except-" He said as he turned it back around and released it "I like to use them, too."

Catching and throwing a missile back is borderline godmoding. An ice wall to stop it would have worked, or you could have just dodged it.

IC Ghidora131 (20/20)

Ghidora took the bolt full force, flipping him into the air, but not harming him, only suprising him. He twisted his body in midair, landed on one foot, and took a pointless bow. "And for my next act," he said, revealing freshly made ice knives from under his arm, "Knife throwing!" and he tossed about ten of them at Anna.

You can't take a full force lightning bolt to the chest and not take any damage either, at least not unless you have a shielding power. And your ice power says "no warfare though", which implies that you can't use ice to directly harm people, like you're doing with the knives.

IC: Unit

[20/20]

Unit dropped to the ground and landed on a corpse. Ew. He moved off it, only to step on another corpse. Looking around, he realized he was, in fact, standing on a mountain of corpses. He repulsed the "ground", hovering up about two feet, and noticed a clawed titan catch a missile, throw it back, then take a lightning bolt to the chest without a scratch. He looks dangerous, I should take him out first, Unit thought, as he floated over and sent a full force repulsion wave at him.

~Unit#phntk#1

• Upvote 3

If i remember, it was the scythe and sword combo thingy that'd happened in one Mafia game, which then became used in pretty much everything Mafia and onward after that. =P

Also, that was definitely a fun thing, and I wish I had've thought of that before. More stuff happening next Classic round? =P

OOC: Oh yeah, it was the scythe and sword thing.. completely forgot about the sword. And to be honest not sure if I will be doing something as fun next classic round. I ussually hate that round but had some random inspiration which lead to that, so really depends on it at the time.

IC: Voxumo HP: 20/20

"Hmm, so hunger game mode, on a reused map. Interesting."

He quickly looked around tthe heap. Hopefully this time would not turn out like the massacre last time, where he managed to not only die within the first 2 days, but was also killed by players after respawning within 13 hours. 

But that was the past, and this was now. He could see Portal off in the distance, and began rushing towards him, his dual boltikons out infront of him as he fired two shots each towards the fighter. It should also be noted that strung along his back is the Scythe of Destiny, and nothing else.

OOC: I'm assuming your interlocking portals are similar to the portal device portals in the game portal? (geezus that's alot of portal in one sentence.)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Pretty much, only mine don't have to be on a surface. 

IC: Portal

HP: 20/20

Portal saw Voxumo sprinting towards him, firing his Boltikons. Portal raised his shields to deflect the bullets, then lowered them for a brief moment. He then created a pair of portals, one nearby him and one in front of the speeding Vox. Gunaxes were cool and all, but close combat is where both of these fighters would excel. 

Voxumo narrowed his eyes as he saw the portal appear infront of his path. He could also see the secondary portal appear near portal. He figured he knew what portal was planning, catch him off guard, have him speed through the portal and onto the sharp end of a blade or some similar method. However that is not how it would play out. While voxumo had gained too much momentum to stop properly, he had time to create a large fist of energy, think shadow hand scale, when he sent through the portal ahead of him, which if correct should exit the other side and right into Portal, surprising him and allowing Voxumo time to go on the offensive

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Portalfig

HP: 18/20

Portal was knocked clean off his feet as Vox surprised him with the massive energy fist. He stood to his feet shakily, making a mental note.

Right. Vox can manipulate energy now.

Portal took a brief moment to get his bearings, then he began to sprint towards Vox. He kept the Adan behind him, and readied himself to create more portals to dodge any more giant hands of dooom.

Portal would not have to sprint, since Voxumo came right to him. Afterall the fist of energy was just a few feet infront of his path so he arrived shortly after it hit portal. He had his Gunaxes raised, and ready for the close range fight that would likely occur.

He looked around him, taking note that this area was rather clear of obstacles, Portal would likely use his portals to teleport right behind voxumo or perhaps even perform a shield bash from above, since he assumed portal could make portals in the air... this would be a trully stressful fight if he had to focus on constantly defending.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Caboose [Celldweller] (20/20)

Klayton couldn't help but stand that everyone was fighting outside. It seemed they needed a bit of some better sounds for a brawl. He stepped outside and held his guitar in position. With his Timber Tone Buffalo Pick he strummed the guitar to a song and began to play it.

The sound of the guitar began to project out into visble sound waves that went to every combatant on the field. His vocals to the song also began to project a powerful sound that began to go towards the battlefield. "It's Unshakeable!"

OOC:

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Portal

HP: 18/20

Vox was much closer than Portal first assumed, but that didn't mean his sprinting was in vain. He ran full tilt at the black-and-white Vortexx and attempted to use his shields to bash the Boltikons away, then raised his knee to strike Vox in the stomach. 

OOC: Um, Warfare was a typo. I fixed it, though. It's originally guns. I can't just spawn a working AK-47 out of ice.

And oopsie-daisy about the lightning, it won't happen again. For now, forget those knives I just threw.

IC: Ghidora131 (20/20)

He reeled his head and covered his ears. Who was making that sound? he noticed the guitarist going full throttle, and without saying another word, he began a mad, yet controlled dash towards the music-maker, hoping to change his strings.

OOC: Um, Warfare was a typo. I fixed it, though. It's originally guns. I can't just spawn a working AK-47 out of ice.

And oopsie-daisy about the lightning, it won't happen again. For now, forget those knives I just threw.

IC: Ghidora131 (20/20)

He reeled his head and covered his ears. Who was making that sound? he noticed the guitarist going full throttle, and without saying another word, he began a mad, yet controlled dash towards the music-maker, hoping to change his strings.

I sent a full force repulsion wave at you in my last post, it should have knocked you back a minimum of 10 feet.

~Unit#phntk#1