BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

OOC: Well, it's (assuming this is your time, it's not mine) 5:42, so I assume Chro fell asleep.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20

ShadowVezon ducked for cover, to avoid the missiles from Zakaro. This also had the nice bonus of protecting his cranium from the assassination attempt.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I apologize for being mostly responsible for the lack of activity here. The day was unexpectedly busy for me yesterday, and between all the other things I had to do, I temporarily lost interest in the game.

IC 10

Chro was slowed to a halt by Luroka's attack, and as quickly as he could, generated more heat around himself to melt it.

He created a sphere of light around himself, and created fire within it, intending to maintain the heat surrounding him and prevent being frozen again; following up this defensive preparation, Chro fired a series of lasers towards Luroka from afar.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

-==IC: Anna - HP ?/5 - Master Hand 1/5==-

Anna got suddenly caught off guard by a multitude of attacks, and promptly re-died. [Two respawns left; HP: 5/5]

Anna then found herself back in the fight, and she then began to fire off lightning bolts at Chro and Shadowvezon once more. She would target Portalfig, but... She would leave that to her Shadow CLone, which appeared after a stray attack hit the Master Hand, and burst into a swarm that seemed to vanish; only to reappear and reform behind Portal; aiming to strike rapidly, trying to fire off a close range lightning bolt at the fighter. [shadow Anna: 5/5]

IC 10

Chro's light shield blocked the lightning. He launched a series of laser blasts towards Anna. Chro hoped that Portal would be able to deal with the Shadow Clone; trying to hit it with lasers would likely result in friendly fire hitting Portal, which Chro wanted to avoid.

but their spirits

IC: Portalfig

HP: 7/20

Of all the things that Portal expected when he punched Luroka in the face, he did not expect to be shadow stabbed from behind.(-2)

Portal whirled around, aiming to decapitate the shadowy figure with the edge of his shield. He had no time for this.

OOC: that is, assuming I can hurt this thing. =P

IC 10

The fire surrounding Chro caused the water to evaporate, though it momentarily disrupted his concentration. He turned to target Unit rather than Luroka with his laser bombardment.

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20

The bullets hurt a lot, which makes me very angry. [HP: 11/20] Enraged, I pick up the table and throw it at The Rider to distract him. I then start charging across the room into Unit's hiding spot, aiming to send him flying. Whether I hit Unit or not, I turn around and charge into The Rider, aiming to draw him from his hiding place. "We just need to last a bit longer!"

OOC: Attempting to headshot me made me mad. Very mad.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Unit [4/5] [2/3]

Unit heard SV throwing the table, which gave him plenty of time to charge and fire a repulsion wave in order to stop him from crashing into Unit. He created a waterspout around SV to try and slow his advance towards Rider, then ducked back behind the table and started charging another repulsion blast to prepare for the eventual counterattack.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

IC 10

Chro moved a short distance through the air, fiery light-bubble and all, to dodge the water blast. From the bubble's surface, he launched a wide and thin blade of light towards Unit, attempting to cut off both his concentration and his head.

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 11/20

I am repelled by the repulsion wave, but I pick up another table in the process of turning around and lob it at Unit, aiming to draw him out of his hiding spot. I then start my charge at Rider, although this time I pick up yet another table, to use as a shield. It also serves to make me look more threatening, as I now have a ranged weapon, and hopefully that'll make me a bigger target.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC 10

Knowing time was running out, Chro lowered his shields and divebombwd towards the ground, stopping short of impact and creating hard-light walls, then launching blasts of fire and shadow out towards the zombies nearby.

but their spirits

IC: Portalfig

HP: 7/20

Portal realized that the game should be over soon. And he was not going to just go out with a whimper like last time.

So he locked his shields together, then jumped with them facing down into a portal. After Portal shenanigans, he Headed straight for Unit at MAX VELOCITY.

"AIRSTRIKE CANNONBALLLLL!"

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 11/20

Intense pain coursed through ShadowVezon's body [HP: 8/20], but he didn't stop his charge. With Unit preoccupied, and none of the other zombies showing, ShadowVezon turned around and charged for The Rider again, aiming to stop the sniper from being able to get a good shot.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: You... do realise that the impact would break your gun, right?

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8/20

I keep charging at The Rider, despite his attempt to make it backfire. Because I'm a massive hulking beast, and it'll hurt him much more than it'll hurt me. It'll probably make a hole in my outfit, but I'm not that bothered.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8/20

The rounds hurt slightly [HP: 7/20], but I ignore the pain. Due to being much faster than The Rider, not to mention having a big head-start, I'll catch up with him in seconds. Running won't help you here, I'm afraid.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Unit [4/5] [2/3]

Chro's lightblade was blocked by Unit's table, though the table did end up getting the top sheared off. Portal was hit by the table SV had thrown and knocked off course. He would probably end up slamming full-speed into the ground. Chro's fires hurt though [2/5]. Unit decided to ignore Chro for now and shot a jet of water at SV.

~Unit#phntk#1

END ROUND 8

The winners this round are the Survivors! Out of them, the MVP is ShadowVezon. He receives the Lord of Skull Spiders. It can deal 7 damage to a single opponent instantly, while also serving as a secondary fighter for ShadowVezon. It has limited shadow powers and spawns with 5 health.

Lord of Skull Spiders: An assistant that spawns with 5 health and has elemental powers of shadow that can be used to deal 7 damage to a single opponent, while also serving as a sort of "secondary fighter" for the user.

E: Fun fact, ShadowVezon actually now has the most wins under his belt out of all the players for Bionifight Ultimate: Drift Force, with three victories alongside Blade and Pulse. However, all of ShadowVezon's victories have come from Team Rounds.

Edited by Voltex Oblige

I had'em on the ropes!!! We would've won!

No. You actually didn't kill any of us. ;)

Does this mean I finally win? Awesome. I'd like to thank myself and all my supporters, ugh, did I survive?

You technically won, though I think it's incredibly lame that you left us hanging for the entire round only to pop in at the end and claim victory. :lol:

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon

With the zombies returned to life, and a new power in the possession of ShadowVezon, the brute started draining power from some random gizmo, regaining his electricity powers. He promptly fired a bolt of lightning at Unit.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: This is Classic mode, where you can pull out whatever powers and equipment you want. You should have seen Bionifight Ultimate Round 13.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

*SPECTATOR* were there any restrictions in the first place? Or do you just get infinite resources/ one of everything ?

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!