BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

S: Well that one's gonna take me just a few seconds to reduce to scrap metal :evilgrin:

Please DON'T say magnetism. That caused a lot of heck in the past rounds.

It tends to become problematic when multiple people target you for a power with the potential to God-mod, while you are trying your hardest to avoid doing so. I'm honestly glad magnetism got banned because it becomes really enticing to god-mod the OP mag powers when people are bandwagoning you for having the OP mag powers.

It would be neat if players could sacrifice having their own power for having a weapon with a power or other magic property.

I like how now the trend seems to be:

• A player attacks me

• I retaliate

• I wait for them to respond

• They disappear

I'm looking at you, portal. Zakaro had an excuse last week with school, but you've been in other topics all week.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

He wrote that in as a transition from his current appearance to his appearance for the next few rounds - it doesn't actually represent a game mechanic. SV likes to involve his own personal storyline ideas into games he plays, so in Classic rounds, you'll usually see him doing basically anything he wants. :P

And how will air just tear SV apart? :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: I'm a master inventor, Aeron. My armour isn't made out of paper-mache.

He wrote that in as a transition from his current appearance to his appearance for the next few rounds - it doesn't actually represent a game mechanic. 

Yes, it was just a way for me to get some Hulk-Buster armour. Presumably I teleported it in. Even though I can't do that here. I dunno.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

S: In a classic round it CAN be paper-mache. And besides, do you even vacuum bro?

BTW; that avatar is giving me nightmares

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

IC: Zakaro (HP: x/20)

Zakaro stared at SV for a few seconds, apparently debating about something or another. Then, with a nod, he began firing off plasma blasts at the armored fighter, and even starting to pull off the Varia Suit and throw that too. 

"It's not Halloween anymore, costumes are out at the moment!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: ShadowVezon

The armoured giant lets the plasma hit his armour, no damage being done, and he smashes away the Varia Suit pieces with his right hand. "I'm sorry if I'm out of the loop." He fires some more plasma from the cannon, in the place of his left hand, at Zakaro.

OOC: The weapon's a cannon that fires plasma. It can also do some cool stuff with it, swords and whatnot.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zakaro (HP: x/20)

"There is no loop.." Zakaro muttered in reply, taking the blast head-on and tumbling backwards out of sight, pieces of the Varia suit flying off in every direction as it split away from his body and disappeared back to whatever multiverse Zakaro had borrowed them from. 

He soon popped up again, this time choosing to hurl himself at SV, a random knife forming in his hand which he attempted to stab into SV's armored form. 

"Only sharp things."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Unit

Unit suddenly woke back up. There wasn't much going on, so he decided to start flooding the Workshop, starting with the area Zak and SV were battling. He was planning to eventually submerge the entire building. Maybe he could get some laser sharks in, too. That would be fun.

OOC: Is the Workshop underground?

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

END ROUND 9

All of the fighters paused as the round ended and the Juggernaut started ticking; after a few seconds, it exploded, killing everyone except for Zakaro. Suddenly, a transparent mask appeared in his hands, as the voice of Voltex boomed above him somewhere in the cosmos.

"You have received the Transparent Tahu Mask," Voltex said. "This mystical, limited edition NYCC mask grants you total control over the element of fire, the ability to create a shield in front of you, and of course, the ability to unleash an attack on one other player for seven damage each round. Enjoy!"

Transparent Tahu Mask: Grants the user total control over the element of fire, the ability to create a shield in front of the user, and attack another player for seven damage once per round.

SIGNUPS FOR ROUNDS 10-12 WILL OPEN LATER TODAY!

And the next update will release later today!

Edited by Voltex Oblige

Looking forward to that update. Especially since I seemed to be pretty involved in it, contributing the most content. I'm the best~

jk

Anyways, profile:

Member Name: Phoenix Zero

Weapon: An energy saber with a curved blade similar to that of a katana. However, it can also morph into an arm cannon that fires blasts of energy that can be charged.

Power: The ability to 'catch' certain attack and negate all damage. The attack caught can be assimilated and copied, usable for the rest of the round, or be stored as evidence and thrown back at double the damage. If a power is assimilated, no other attacks can be caught until the previous power is discarded. Up to three attacks can be caught per round, and afterwards, this power is disabled. Some powers cannot be perfectly copied, and are instead adapted for use by the saber. Regular weapon strikes cannot be caught.

Appearance: A robotic being that is humanoid in structure.The head is surrounded by a helmet, with a blue gem on the forehead and black spikes protruding from the sides and facing back. and a large, blonde ponytail underneath the helmet. The eyes are brown on the top and blue on the bottom. The limbs are red and white, but the torso is blue, with what appears to be a red symbol resembling that of a tie.

Drift Force Weapon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE (yet)

EDIT: oops ignore

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

8_smash_update.jpg

In the works for nearly month, this is easily the biggest update to Bionifight Ultimate: Drift Force thus far, and is on par for size with some of the larger updates for Bionifight Ultimate. It was created by myself working alongside Chro, Blade, JiMing, Shadow Ignited, and Rider. Designed to celebrate the recent release of Smash 3DS and upcoming release of Smash Wii U, EVERYTHING in this update is related to those two games. The newest addition, the game types, and the arenas have all been taken from those two specific games, adding enough content to last for several signup cycles (although that doesn't mean more updates aren't on the way!). A massive amount of time, care, and effort has been put into making this update as good as possible, so I hope you enjoy.

THE FINAL SMASH

Once per round (if even that often), the Smash Ball shall be released into the arena. The player who obtains this item can unleash their Final Smash, a unique, extremely powerful attack that can deal either significant damage to one player or moderate damage to several players. However, the process of obtaining the Smash Ball is not an easy one. The Smash Ball must be attacked by players for 30 posts, at which point the next player to attack it may claim the item. Claiming the item is not the end, though; the player in possession of the Smash Ball must wait for three additional posts before they can unleash their Final Smash. During this time, any player with a Drift Force Weapon that is still active may unleash their Drift Force Weapon upon the player possessing the Smash Ball, knocking it back into play. It must then be attacked for ten posts before it can be claimed again.

When attacking the Smash Ball, a player must wait for two other players to attack the Smash Ball before they can attack it again. 

Drift Force Weapons play another role as well; any player with an active Drift Force Weapon that possesses the Smash Ball can unleash an even more powerful Final Smash than normal; while this will count as their one Drift Force Weapon attack for the round, the extra firepower is more than worth it.

Final Smashes can be designed to deal damage as follows: 9 damage to a single target, 4 damage to two targets, or 3 damage to three targets.

If activated alongside a Drift Force Weapon, a Final Smash will instead deal the following damage: 13 damage to a single target, 8 damage to two targets, or 5 damage to three targets. Since Final Smashes are designed within the profile of the player, each players Final Smash can only deal damage in one of the three above variants; this is not something that can be changed unless changed in the profile.

ARMIES

1 - Mii Fighters - This army consists of Mii Brawlers, Mii Gunners, and Mii Swordfighters; while they are easier to defeat than any other army, they can be used to strike four other players for six damage each, while also fully healing the player to summon them.

GAME TYPES

Free For All:

1 - Scramble Smash - Every player is assigned one of the following fighters, replacing their usual character for that round: Bowser Jr., Bowser, Fox, Mega Man, Pit, Palutena, Link, Zelda, Samus, Pac-Man, Robin, Lucario, Ness, and King Dedede. The Smash Wiki can be consulted to figure out character abilities and limitations.

2 - Multi-Man Smash - The players find themselves battling an endless horde of enemies with 2 HP each, and must defeat them. Players can still fight each other; the player to defeat the most enemies at the end of the round will be crowned the winner.

3 - Rival Smash - Every player is assigned a specific target to kill; should they succeed in eliminating that player, they will receive several bonuses from the GM to assist them for the rest of the round.

Team Battle:

1 - Smash Tour - Players are divided into two equal teams; during the round the Host shall spawn a variety of bonuses that can be claimed by either team. Near the end of the round, each team will select a captain, who will duel the captain of the opposing team; both captains will receive all of the bonuses that their team claimed during the round. 

2 - Conquest Mode - Much like Scramble Smash, in that each player is assigned one of the following fighters to use for the round: Rosalina, Wario, Dark Pit, Ganondorf, Shiek, Zero Suit Samus, Lucina, Charizard, Mewtwo, Kirby, Metaknight, Little Mac, Duck Hunt, Olimar. Teams in this mode will be arranged according to a specific theme. 

3 - Cruel Smash - Players are divided into two equal teams, where every player has access to the powers of their teammates. The teams must face off an endless horde of enemies with 4HP each, and must defeat them. The team to defeat the most enemies at the end of the round wins. Each team will share one large health pool.

STAGES

1 - Master Fortress - This shadowy, monolithic labyrinth was created from a swarm of shadow energies. This place is so dangerous that not only will it execute two players each day, but surviving players will also suffer an automatic point of damage daily. 

2 - Arena Ferox - A standard, plain arena at first. Each day, the arena will be modified into a more deadly variant, each with its own unique threats and obstacles that can be controlled by the GM.

3 - Gaur Plain - A beautiful, vast grassland, filled with cliffs, plateaus, and lakes. An enemy called Metal Face, a sleek robot controlled by the GM who starts with [5] health, can appear to attack with blades and lasers. Metal Face can be defeated once it sustains enough damage, forcing it to retreat. The Gaur Plain is located on the leg of Bionis, a massive mechanical titan, and if it awakens, catastrophic consequences could occur.

4 - Magicant - A mystical location, where players battle on a strange 2D plane. Occasionally, dimensional rifts will appear in the background, spawning obstacles or enemies. Once in awhile, a Flying Man will spawn with 5HP and help out a specific player until eliminated; they will be assigned by RNG. Up to three Flying Men can spawn per round.

Profile Sheet (Now with Final Smash!)

Member Name: (Your current display name – you will also play the game as a character with this name, to avoid any confusion that might occur).

Weapon: (You are allowed to have one main weapon – it cannot have any special powers).

Power: (You are allowed to have one power – however, should you wish, you may replace this with a second piece of equipment without special powers. You cannot be immune to stage hazards).

Appearance: (Please add a small image, or preferably a link to an image or gallery, or just a small paragraph explaining how you appear to the other players).

Drift Force Weapons: (Self-explanatory; these are a reward, so this slot should remain empty if I have not given you any. Any other questions are answered by the section labelled “Drift Force Weapons” above).

Final Smash: (A super powerful attack that should be related to your power and weapon choices. You must also state here what type of damage distribution your Final Smash will have)

*A quick reminder that every player will begin each round with 20 health. Cheating regarding the amount of health you have will not be tolerated.*

SIGNUPS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR ROUNDS 10-12!!

Edited by Voltex Oblige
  • Upvote 1

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy yeeeesssss

this is just

Smashing

Member Name: Zakaro

Weapon: A laser pistol, able to fire rapidly and precisely.

Power: To create and then manipulate a strange metallic solid into any shape or size he needs, including weaponry, walls, floors and projectiles. He can have, at most, 2 separate manipulations at a time. (This substance cannot be controlled by magnetism, and Zakaro cannot control any other fighter's armor, only the metal he creates. Basically hardlight, but metal.)

Appearance: Zakaro's gone back to his standard, as seen here.

Drift Force Weapons: 

Transparent Tahu Mask: Grants the user total control over the element of fire, the ability to create a shield in front of the user, and attack another player for seven damage once per round.

Final Smash: Attacks 2 for 4 dmg, or with TTM 2 for 8. :Zakaro captures 2 other fighters in metallic body-casts, and then slams them together for 3 damage each. If TTM is activated too, flames will cook the duo for another 4 damage each before Zakaro fires a laser at the combined cases, breaking it open and dealing the final 1 damage to the duo of fighters as the Final Smash ends.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Member Name: fishers64

Weapon: Pastry knife. Suitable for cutting donuts or cutting people's arms off. Or other things.
Power: Kanohi Macadough, Mask of Donuts - allows the user to create, absorb, and manipulate donuts of any size, and flavor. Donuts, in addition to their spongy and tasty properties, can restore +1 health to other LIVING players, but NOT to the user, if eaten. However, the donut must be eaten in its entirety for the health restoration to take place, which is somewhat unlikely given the fact that these ones are normally quite big.Certain situations may make eating donuts less desirable. 
Ultimate Weapons: None.
Final Smash: Trust me, you don't want a trip to Donut-land: A Nova Blast of immobilizing, choking donut dough. 4 damage to two players. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll see if I can use this. If not, I may revert back to telekin, but I want to try this out. :)
Edited by fishers64

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy yeeeesssss

this is just

Smashing

Member Name: Zakaro

Weapon: A laser pistol, able to fire rapidly and precisely.

Power: To create and then manipulate a strange metallic solid into any shape or size he needs, including weaponry, walls, floors and projectiles. He can have, at most, 2 separate manipulations at a time. (This substance cannot be controlled by magnetism, and Zakaro cannot control any other fighter's armor, only the metal he creates. Basically hardlight, but metal.)

Appearance: Zakaro's gone back to his standard, as seen here.

Drift Force Weapons: 

Final Smash: Attacks 2 for 4 dmg, or with TTM 2 for 8. :Zakaro captures 2 other fighters in metallic body-casts, and then slams them together for 3 damage each. If TTM is activated too, flames will cook the duo for another 4 damage each before Zakaro fires a laser at the combined cases, breaking it open and dealing the final 1 damage to the duo of fighters as the Final Smash ends.

Zakaro

Approved!

Weapon: Pastry knife. Suitable for cutting donuts or cutting people's arms off. Or other things.
Power: Kanohi Macadough, Mask of Donuts - allows the user to create, absorb, and manipulate donuts of any size, and flavor. Donuts, in addition to their spongy and tasty properties, can restore +1 health to other LIVING players, but NOT to the user, if eaten. However, the donut must be eaten in its entirety for the health restoration to take place, which is somewhat unlikely given the fact that these ones are normally quite big.Certain situations may make eating donuts less desirable. 
Final Smash: Trust me, you don't want a trip to Donut-land: A Nova Blast of immobilizing, choking donut dough. Kills all players in close range, slows down other players further out. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll see if I can use this. If not, I may revert back to telekin, but I want to try this out. :)

Almost approved; I need you to add in what type of damage distribution your Final Smash is.

• Upvote 1

Appearance: https://farm4.static...cd678a10d_o.png

Final Smash: Trust me, you don't want a trip to Donut-land: A Nova Blast of immobilizing, choking donut dough. 6 damage to fighters close to the blast due to choking, 2 damage further out due to tripping and falling.

Almost approved; I need you to add in what type of damage distribution your Final Smash is.

I'll try that. I've never played Smash, so...yeah.

How many slots left

I may get in again possibly. With a different character/power than what I have always had, possibly.

Or a different weapon.

There are currently 11 slots open.

Huh. Okay, I'll get to work on a profile, then. I may or may not be ripping off another weapon from something because I like doing that for ridiculous weapons.

Plain swords, knives, etc just don't cut it for me.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Member Name: Unit

Weapon: A large warhammer, featuring a rocket engine on one side.

Power: Repulsion energy.

Appearance: A tall, sleek Toa of Magnetism. Wears a powerless Faxon.

Drift Force Weapons: The Golden Mask of Water.

Final Smash: 9 to 1. Unit stuns someone with a wave of energy, then brings his hammer down on them full force. May leave a crater.

~Unit#phntk#1

Member Name: Unit

Weapon: A large warhammer, featuring a rocket engine on one side.

Power: Repulsion energy.

Appearance: A tall, sleek Toa of Magnetism. Wears a powerless Faxon.

Drift Force Weapons: The Golden Mask of Water.

Final Smash: 9 to 1. Unit stuns someone with a wave of energy, then brings his hammer down on them full force. May leave a crater.

~Unit#phntk#1

Approved!

So I realized power copying is useless in Cruel Smash and I wanted something different so HERE WE GO!

Name: Strider Jiraiya

Weapon: A pair of energy tonfa, able to be dual wielded to devastating effect.

Power: Extremely skillful manipulation of water, to the point of being able to shear metal. Drawing water from the environment isn't necessary, but possible.

Appearance: An incredibly sleek robot, designed for quick movements and attacks. Armor is varying shades of blue and black, with a long, bright red scarf covering up the mouth area. Eyes are crimson and a small, black ponytail trails behind his head.

Ultimate Weapons: Zilch.

Final Smash: Rending Tempest - A pillar of water erupts beneath one opponent, sending them up in the air and doing two damage. While the sky is darkened and filled with stormy clouds, Strider uses another spout of water to reach them, proceeding to unleash a barrage of slashes before striking them back down to the ground with a barrage of water knives, dealing seven damage.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Member Name: ShadowVezon

Weapon: Plasma cannon, can form swords and stuff, less powerful the bigger they get (heat distribution and stuff). They can also fire plasma shots, it's very nice.

Power: Super Strength, Hulk level. Harder, Better, Faster and Stronger than everyone else here. That would leave me with a weakness to ranged attackers, if it weren't for the Plasma Cannon I've fitted myself with. Bad luck, ranged attackers.

Appearance: Big bulky suit of armour, inspired by Iron Man's Hulk-Buster suit. The plasma cannon is built into the left arm, and can swap out for a hand. The chest is emblazoned with an emblem, but one nobody here will recognize. The armour is predominantly black, with some really dark grey pieces. And some blue, to offset the otherwise dark colour-scheme.

Drift Force Weapons: Lord of Skull Spiders, summonable, automatic 7 damage to one person, and shadow powers.

Final Smash: No Chance To Survive Make Your Time: A massive blast of electricity, that does 10 damage to one player. Think an Ultimate Weapon. (Yes I know that I wasn't the one behind CATS then, Lariska was, but it was still to resurrect me and the quote has been attributed to me since.)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Member Name: Monado Boy (But still Ehks)
Weapon: The Not-Monado. No, really, it’s not the Monado. It just looks like it. It’s a red, metallic sword, sharpened on one side so it can actually cut and slice people. It looks almost exactly like the Monado, even down to the clear glass in the center of the blade. But, again, it’s just a fancy replica sword. That functions as an actual sword.

A very sharp sword.
Power: the abeletee 2 istnatly kil u 5evr evn in reel lif.
Not really.
Power is over that of light, allowing the manipulation, creation, and absorption of it. Though, it’s almost exclusively hardlight, allowing for the creation of shields, swords, projectiles, etcetera. While versatile, this power cannot be used if what is being made is out of sight. The hardlight objects are also fairly strong, though not impenetrable. A strong enough blow can break a construct.
The constructs also take time to create. It cannot simply be created in a second or two, it takes time, especially depending on the size of the construct. The bigger it is, the more time it takes. A small construct, about the size of a forearm, can only take a second to create.
Large constructs are limited. Only one big one at a time. Smaller ones, like light-needles, or light-arrows can be used at almost any time.
Appearance: A tall, skinny, and lanky gold-and-white Toa, wearing a mask that looks like an Avohkii but really isn’t. His shins, feet, hands, mask, and shoulders are where the gold shows, while the rest of him is white. His eyes are green and he has a large, red-and-blue sword strapped to his back that looks suspiciously like the Monado.
It is not strapped to his back when he fights though.
Drift Force Weapons: None.
Final Smash: THIS IS THE POWER OF THE NOT-MONADO! – The “Not-Monado” actually functions just like the Monado during this smash. However, it seems like it can only do Monado Buster, and that’s what this attack is. A large, giant beam of blue-white light emerges, and stabs the target through, dealing 9 damage. Then it goes back to normal like it never even happened.
Except for the part where someone just got stabbed through.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

So I realized power copying is useless in Cruel Smash and I wanted something different so HERE WE GO!

Name: Strider Jiraiya

Weapon: A pair of energy tonfa, able to be dual wielded to devastating effect.

Power: Extrenely skillful manipulation of water, to the point of being able to shear metal. Drawing water from the environment isn't necessary, but possible.

Appearance: An incredibly sleek robotic. Armor is varying shades of blur and black, with a long, bright red scarf covering up the mouth area.

Ultimate Weapons: Zilch.

Final Smash: Rending Tempest, where a pillar of water erupts beneath one opponent, sending them up in the air and doing two damage. Then Strider uses another spout of water to reach them, proceeding to unleash a barrage of slashes before striking them back down to the ground, dealing seven damage.

Approved - just watch that you don't gmod with the water powers.

I made this very quickly, don't have much time. Doctor WHo and all that.

Member Name: ShadowVezon

Weapon: Plasma cannon, can form swords and stuff, less powerful the bigger they get (heat distribution and stuff). They can also fire plasma shots, it's very nice.

Power: Super Strength, Hulk level.

Appearance: Big suit of armour

Drift Force Weapons: lord of Skull Spiders

Final Smash: Massive wave of electricity, 10 damage to one person, Ultimate Weapon style.

Approved!

Member Name: Monado Boy (But still Ehks)

Weapon: The Not-Monado. No, really, it’s not the Monado. It just looks like it. It’s a red, metallic sword, sharpened on one side so it can actually cut and slice people. It looks almost exactly like the Monado, even down to the clear glass in the center of the blade. But, again, it’s just a fancy replica sword. That functions as an actual sword.

A very sharp sword.

Power: the abeletee 2 istnatly kil u 5evr evn in reel lif.

Not really.

Power is over that of light, allowing the manipulation, creation, and absorption of it. Though, it’s almost exclusively hardlight, allowing for the creation of shields, swords, projectiles, etcetera. While versatile, this power cannot be used if what is being made is out of sight. The hardlight objects are also fairly strong, though not impenetrable. A strong enough blow can break a construct.

The constructs also take time to create. It cannot simply be created in a second or two, it takes time, especially depending on the size of the construct. The bigger it is, the more time it takes. A small construct, about the size of a forearm, can only take a second to create.

Large constructs are limited. Only one big one at a time. Smaller ones, like light-needles, or light-arrows can be used at almost any time.

Appearance: A tall, skinny, and lanky gold-and-white Toa, wearing a mask that looks like an Avohkii but really isn’t. His shins, feet, hands, mask, and shoulders are where the gold shows, while the rest of him is white. His eyes are green and he has a large, red-and-blue sword strapped to his back that looks suspiciously like the Monado.

It is not strapped to his back when he fights though.

Drift Force Weapons: None.

Final Smash: THIS IS THE POWER OF THE NOT-MONADO! – The “Not-Monado” actually functions just like the Monado during this smash. However, it seems like it can only do Monado Buster, and that’s what this attack is. A large, giant beam of blue-white light emerges, and stabs the target through, dealing 9 damage. Then it goes back to normal like it never even happened.

Except for the part where someone just got stabbed through.

Approved!

Name: Aeron

Weapon: Longedge. A pure protosteel sabre,longsword hybrid.

Power: Air

Appearance: Will be posted ASAP

Drift Force Weapons: None (yet)

Final Smash: Aeron jumps into the air and lands on an enemy warrior, dealing massive damage.

I'll assume that you're going by the single-target distribution and say you're approved as well.

SixFIVE Spots Left!

Edited by Voltex Oblige

I'm having trouble calling up the image from my library on my iPad any help?

You mean to get it in this topic? Try hitting the action button - that should bring up a menu that says "Copy Image" and paste it in to a post. That might work.

Or you may need a computer to pull it out in order to put it in an image hosting website and put it here. It's a pain. 

Member Name: Anna

Weapon: A gunblade that can house different bullet types, and switch between then with a switch on the handle; including a tracking bolt that allows lightning to chain between them.

Power: The ability to manipulate lightning/electricity for different powers.

Appearance: A tall female-styled minifigure with a green jacket over a pink shirt and a black skirt over navy blue jeans, with long shoulder-length wavy brown hair.

Drift Force Weapons: Master Core - a mysterious sphere that can be used to summon Master Hand with 5 health to aid you in battle; once Master Hand is slain, a Shadow Clone of yourself with the same powers and equipment shall spawn with 5 health to help you.

Final Smash: Thunder Bolt Blade - After activating the power, a thunder-bolt shaped sword is summoned, and then swung twice at the opponent that is targeted, before slamming it down and unleashing a bolt of lightning on the opponent in question. In total, it does 9 damage to 1 opponent.