BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Unit [12/20]

Unit repulsion-jumped over one sickle and took the other to the chest[11/20]. Realizing there wasn't much time left, he charged fowards and activated the power of the Golden Mask of Water. Strider was surrounded by a large sphere of water, which rapidly increased in pressure, crushing him into a compact ball[-7 to Strider]. Unit then turned to Fishers and started blasting the creme donut shield with water to make it soggy and weak.

~Unit#phntk#1

Yes, Aeron, that is an auto-hit. Also, reasonably, how are you able to jump above me and land on top of me while I am falling quickly from, oh I don't know, a meter above your head?

Well... two can play at that game, I guess.

IC 6

Chro teleported higher into the air, bringing Aeron with him. He then teleported to the ground on his own, leaving Aeron in the sky alone.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: ...Thanks goodness for free 5 HP respawns this game.

IC: Strider Jiraiya (5/20)

Strider was crushed. And then he was not-crushed. He didn't know the mechanisms behind that, but the ninja wasn't about to question it anytime soon. Seeing that Unit was trying to assault fishers with water, Strider lept into action and began countering the water with his own projectiles.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Fortunately Unit killed you, not Zakaro. Otherwise he would have won the round. 

IC: I see Stirder and Unit attack each other with water. "Seriously, guys, I just brought pastries to a super-soaker battle." I dissolve the mush in front of me and make a new creme-filled pastry for a shield. 

[10/20]: I tell the Spiders to ignore Blade's electricity and to crawl all over him in order to attack, in a faint and desperate hope of eliminating him before the round ends.  

I don't think he's even been active here for a few days

IC 6

While Aeron was in the air, Chro pointed Rhindon skywards, unleashing a devastating laser blast. [Drift Force Weapon activated, targeting Aeron, leaving him with 6 HP]

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: Zak still would have to kill you after you respawned, I think.

IC: Unit [11/20]

Unit dropped to the ground, letting Strider's projectiles go over him, then shot a repulsion blast at Fishers. While the donut would take the blast, it would still slam back into her if she didn't react in time. Then Unit created a waterspout around Strider, attempting to fling him elsewhere.

~Unit#phntk#1

Yes, Aeron, that is an auto-hit. Also, reasonably, how are you able to jump above me and land on top of me while I am falling quickly from, oh I don't know, a meter above your head?

Well... two can play at that game, I guess.

IC 6

Chro teleported higher into the air, bringing Aeron with him. He then teleported to the ground on his own, leaving Aeron in the sky alone.

OOC:I never said you hit the ground I just said that I increased your falling speed SO IT'S NOT AN AOUTOHIT!!

But I'm sorry for all the pain in the neck I caused. However, this was my first round and it was fun!

BTW who won?

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Voltex will tell us when he comes back. Or he'll send Portal.

I should maybe have phrased that better. It wasn't an autohit so much as an unreasonable attack. You'd have to slow time or something in order to jump onto me before I can hit the ground, and my fall would only take a couple seconds (and I was basically falling on top of you)...

Anyway, sorry for ranting. Glad to hear you enjoyed the round. Now that you know what's allowed you probably won't have to deal with us yelling at you. XD

but their spirits

END ROUND 10

Sorry for the delay, folks. Round 11 shall begin tonight or tomorrow.

This round's winner is ShadowVezon. He receives the Eye of Sauron, which can be used to revive another player once killed to battle for him. This revival overrides the player's auto-revival for the round, and they will be granted 7 HP. The Eye of Sauron can also be used to deal seven damage to an opponent once per round.

I wonder when we'll see the first appearance of the Smash Ball.

That reminds me - can JiMing, Blade, and I bring in our new DFWs now? Or do we have to save 'em for the start of the next cycle?

but their spirits

Presumably SV won because, discounting my five-point respawn, I was the first to die. That was partially due to you sending your Mii fighters at me, which was entirely unwarranted. Not saying he wouldn't have won but you contributed significantly. (Also I feel like I need someone to blame.) :P

The Pokeball: This can be used to contain one Drift Force Weapon, allowing you to take two other Drift Force Weapons into battle with you each round. Alternatively, if you take only one other Drift Force Weapon into battle, contained within is the legendary Pokemon Zapdos; Zapdos can imbue that single DFW with electricity, granting you control over the element of lightning and allowing you to deal eleven damage to a single target. If you are using your electrically charged DFW and activate a Final Smash, you'll add four damage to each player hit (depending on which type of damage distribution your Final Smash is).

but their spirits

Aaaand here is the awesome Drift Force Weapon I have. It is the best evaaaaaaaar

JiMing - Rayquaza: The mighty legendary dragon Rayquaza can be ridden, allowing you to attack fighters from the skies using both your abilities and its own. Rayquaza spawns with 10 HP, but attacks deal only half damage (in addition to it being very agile, making it hard to hit with attacks). Rayquaza can use Hyper Beam to attack players. You can also mega-evolve Rayquaza into Mega Rayquaza, boosting your HP by 4 and allowing you to become one with Rayquaza for the rest of the round; you will, essentially, become Rayquaza. In this form you'll gain control over the moves "Hyper Beam", "Thunder", "Ice Beam", and "Flamethrower".

Edited by Phoenix Zero

It's interesting to see how Voltex is giving different weapons tailored to each player's fighting style. I always work more power-based, so I basically get more choice in terms of which powers I can use; Blade relies on his powers a lot too, but also does well with the whole additional entity thing (Master Core), and you'll see how that ties in with his new DFW... I can't say for sure how JiMing's fits him, but I can tell you that it does. :P

but their spirits

I like to avoid damage as much as possible and healing is always fun for me. I also happen to like being versatile with my powers (hence power copying and the nature of the water powers) so Rayquaza opens up even more possible ways for me to lay down the beatdown.

At least, that's how I see it. Do you agree, Chro? =P

Yeah. The versatility is the thing.

Wait, how can you take three Drift Force Weapons into battle?

Yes, if you count the Pokeball as one of them.
I can take one weapon on its own, and also the Pokeball. The Pokeball contains another weapon, which means that I can bring in the Golden Weapons and Rhindon, via the Pokeball.
My other choice is to only bring in one weapon, and leave Zapdos in the Pokeball, which basically grants me the power of electricity. 
I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: ...

Here's mine.

The Masterball: This can be used to contain one Drift Force Weapon, allowing you to take two other Drift Force Weapons into battle with you each round. Alternatively, if you take only one other Drift Force Weapon into battle, contained within is the legendary Pokemon Mewtwo; Mewtwo spawns with 10 HP and can assist you in battle using psychic powers. Mewtwo can also mega-evolve into Mega Mewtwo X and merge with you, boosting your HP by 3 and giving you command over his psychic powers for the round and the ability to attack another player for 7 damage.

Psychic powers. Now, there's a power to go straight onto anyone's blacklist. It's just like controlling Magnetism, only the controlling part of it is even worse, because now you can move anything, metallic or not.

• Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ROUND 11

You all cry out as your forms shift and change into new ones, unrecognizable. You find yourselves divided into teams of the classic "Good vs. Evil", and the battle begins.

Game Type: Conquest Mode

Arena: Magicant

THE TEAMS

Team Good

1. Ehks (Little Mac) - 20/20

2. Luroka (Kirby) - 20/20

3. Blade (Olimar) - 20/20

4. Captain Caboose (Rosalina) - 20/20

5. Unit (Shiek) - 20/20

6. Toa Aeron (Zero Suit Samus) - 20/20

7. Draconix (Lucina) - 20/20

Team Not So Good

1. fishers64 (Ganondorf) - 20/20

2. Chro (Wario) - 20/20

3. ShadowVezon (Dark Pit) - 20/20

4. Zakaro (Mewtwo) - 20/20

5. JiMing (Metaknight) - 20/20

OOC: Darn, no Dark Pit. Oh well, I am now BANNED IN TOURNAMENTS! COME BACK WHEN YOU CAN PUT UP A FIGHT!

Oh, and will Team Not So Good get anything to make up for the team being slightly smaller?

IC: Strider turned Meta Knight (20/20)

The pain was excruciating, Strider doubled over as his form shrunk into a small, spherical shape. When it was all over, Strider found his hands and feet became chunky, and he had no visible limbs whatsoever. His energy tonfas were gone, in their place a yellow sword.

The name Galaxia rang through his head, as did Meta Knight. Meta Knight.... That's what this form is called the now Star Warrior wondered. Suddenly, he felt a desire to fight, to rend opponents with the edge of his blade.

"Fight me!" Meta Knight called out in a vaguely Spanish accent, while swinging Galaxia down. He looked around the map, wondering who would take him on first...

Hopefully it's acceptable to refer to our characters by our own usual names, rather than just SSB character names... or weird combinations of the two.

SV: we have some of the most powerful fighters in terms of DFW armaments. It won't be easy, but we aren't absolutely doomed.

IC 20

Warichro leapt towards Little Mehks and unleashed a flurry of punches. He found it a fitting attack.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits