BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

OOC: Voltex, I think we could really use an official word here..... We're just continuing to confuse ourselves.

Blade, it's Meta Strider. GET IT RIGHT GOOOOOOOOOOSH.

IC: Meta Strider (19/20)

The Yellow Pikmin latched on and did minor damage, but they were easily shaken off and hopefully destroyed with a Mach Tornado. (18/20) "Pathetic." he muttered, taking to the skies to reach Annimar quickly, slashing multiple times with Galaxia afterwards.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Alright.

IC 6

Warichro, fed up with his useless powers and lack of a Smash Ball, unleashed the electrically-charged Rhindon upon Lil Mehks. [Drift Force Weapon activated; 11 damage to Ehks]

He followed up with a flurry of laser blasts towards his target.

Will edit. See Unit's post below.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC 17

Warichro activated the Smash Ball.

With a vaguely unnerving chortle, a gigantic claw of darkness emerged from the warped plumber's chest. Then for just a moment, Wario was gone, and it was the form of Chro alone.

The Shadow Hand reached out and grasped Lil Mehks, Unisheik, and Lurokirby, crushing the three of them all at once.

At the same time, Chro unleashed the power of Zapdos, shocking his targets with lightning. [Drift Force Weapon activation coupled with Final Smash, targeting Ehks, Unit, Luroka for seven damage each]

His attack complete, Chro fell to the ground exhausted, the Shadow Hand dissipating. just kidding lol

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: I'm not sure how that happened, but I'm just going to go with it. 

IC: I get out  of the way as Ehks is smashed by a Shadow Hand. Then I see Chro collapse and the Smash Ball roll away. I take up a position in front of Chro in case anyone feels like attacking him, and kick the Smash Ball towards Strider.

[20/20]: Guarding Chro, still confused.  

Ehks tried to claim it, but it actually still needed one more hit, and that counted. So I claimed it. After some confusion it was determined that I actually did have rights to use it considering what had happened; so I did.

IC 17

Chro slowly got to his feet. The attack had taken a lot of energy, but he was none the worse for wear. Oh, and he was Wario again, which seemed to be less of a blessing than a curse.

Nodding to Fisherdorf to acknowledge the assistance, Warichro prepared to resume the fight, creating a shield of hard-light and readying Rhindon for a lightning attack on the opposing team.

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 2

but their spirits

Sorry, not much time to check this stuff sometimes. Ic-ing now...Also, will edit in if I forgot something. Also, are we able to substitute some powers we have for quasi-powerless characters? I mean, I know that Rhindon's special light/dark thing is allowed...I just wondering...No, no, we couldn't substitute powers...Forget I even brought it up. Also, about the high flying jump kick...Hey, why not, I like ninja and ninjutsu style attacks. Don't blame me for this. OK, what I typed up should make up for lack of...whatever the term is for not being in the topic.

IC: Daveros/Lucina

I get hit with a double hitter, and hurt a ton(Hp: 11/20). I then decide to...Return the favor. I then dash forward, and deliver a blistering combo of sword attacks, 16 different sword attacks in 36 seconds, considering how light the strange sword I wield is, while it's name flows into my head: Falchion. I then attack Warichro with a different combination of attacks, 12 step series of attacks, and I take 30 seconds to deliver the series of blows. I then jump backward, and rush forward, in a high flying jump kick, aimed at the greater of two enemies, Fishers. I then jump backwards, and jump up, then, spiraling, I deliver what I always like to call "Death from above" at chro. I then slice chro, again, in a horizontal slice, and if that doesn't work, I deliver a lunge aimed at his thigh, hoping to slow him down. That, and keep him from doing that disturbing jump phart thing he did with the smash ball...I then puke a little in the thought of it. I also then grab a rock on the ground and throw it at fishers.

OOC: Chro made them between Ehks' grab and his. I think. 

IC: I look around for who to attack, but everyone looks sleepy and inanimate. I pound the floor and send a pulse of energy to the opposing team, trying to wake them up. 

[20/20]: Waiting for next attack. 

Nope. Chro only made one possible IC post between the post where he obtained the Smash Ball and the one where he used it.

~Unit#phntk#1

I thought you needed there to be three posts from other players, not yourself alone. Clarification... again? :P

I'm not sure now, actually. Regardless, only two IC posts(by Blade and JiMing) were made between you getting and you using it, unless you count the retconned posts by you and me that we didn't go back to edit, in which case I could just edit my post to use a DFW on you. =P

~Unit#phntk#1

I thought you needed there to be three posts from other players, not yourself alone. Clarification... again? :P

I'm not sure now, actually. Regardless, only two IC posts(by Blade and JiMing) were made between you getting and you using it, unless you count the retconned posts by you and me that we didn't go back to edit, in which case I could just edit my post to use a DFW on you. =P

~Unit#phntk#1

x(

Alright. Some major editing/retconning is in order.

I guess that I... did not use the Smash Ball? In any event? So it's in the possession of Unit right now.

Problem is, play continued as if I had taken it. I would have hit him with a DFW to knock it out, and I did not because I misunderstood what was going on. But regardless, uh, I guess he's free to use his Smash now, and you can disregard mine?

I apologize for screwing this up. I didn't intend to do so.

but their spirits

I know. I didn't knock it out; what I'm saying is that I would have if I'd known what was actually happening, and the only reason that I didn't is because I thought that I had the Smash Ball.

but their spirits

IC: Unisheik [23/30]

After some confusion involving several fake Smash Balls, Unitsheik realized that he was in possession of the real Final Smash, and could activate it. So he did. He transformed back into normal Unit, flew over to Warichro, and knocked him down with repulsion. He brought out the rocket hammer for the first time ever, turned on the engine, and slammed down, flattening Warichro into a pancake. [-9 to Warichro]

Then the Golden Mask of Water activated, and a highly pressurized sphere of water formed around Warichro, further crushing him[-4 to Warichro].

Now that the attack was over, Unit turned back into Unisheik, and braced himself, knowing Warichro would probably retaliate with DFW attacks as soon as he recovered.

~Unit#phntk#1

• Upvote 1

I guess I deserved that for screwing the round up entirely.

IC 4

Warichro retaliated against Unisheik with his own electrically-charged Rhindon. [Drift Force Weapon activated, targeting Unit]

but their spirits

-==IC: Anna - HP: ??/20 - Master Hand: 5/5 - Mewtwo: 10/10==-

Anna got hit by more attacks, which made her wince. [HP: 9/20]

"MEGA SHINKA!" Anna yelled out, as she held up her Olimar-shaped arm, and a glow appeared, emitting the same glow on Mewtwo, as the Legendary began to Mega Evolve.

When the light cleared, a Mewtwo-armour clad Olimar stood in the place of the two. [HP: 12/20]

"Raaaaaaaaaah!" Anna yelled out, as she generated a psychic spoon in her hand, and dashed toward Chro.

"Psy... strike!" Anna yelled out, as the auto-damage properties of her Drift Force Weapon activated, intending to defeat Chro this time.

IC: Meta Strider (18/20)

Chdo was now down. That was reason enough for Meta Strider to bring out his secret weapon.

"Dragon of the skies, lend me your power!" he cried out, as a mighty roar echoed off in the distance. Soon, a green, serpentine shape came from below the clouds, and allowed for the fighter to mount the legend. (10/10)

"Now strike the one who has fused with Mewtwo!" he commanded, swinging Galaxia towards Annimewtwomar, the powerful Rayquaza firing a Hyper Beam in her direction.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Are you kidding me?

IC 5

Chro respawned, resolving to keep himself mentally separate from Wario this time, in spite of his physical combination with the bizarre plumber.

He dashed towards his previous executor, Annamartwo, leaping into the air and hurling a blast of electricity downwards.

but their spirits

END ROUND 11

For the first time in this game, I am declaring the round a draw! This is mostly because almost four days were consumed by that whole "Final Smash" debacle. That said, however, this means there will be an MVP from each team! And so, here they are, without further delays. Except the delay in which you read this sentence.

Unit (Sheik) is the MVP for Team Good! He receives the Omega Ruby, which grants him elemental control over earth and allows him to use an earthquake once per round to deal seven damage to another player.

fishers64 (Ganondorf) is the MVP for Team Not-So-Good! She receives the Alpha Sapphire, which grants her elemental control over water, as well as allowing her to remain unharmed from any water-based attacks. It can also be used to deal seven damage to another player once per round via tidal wave.

Round 12 shall begin later!

E: ALSO if everyone could quickly post a list of every DFW that they own, and what their powers are, that would be awesome.

Edited by Voltex Oblige
  • Upvote 4

Rhindon, Sword of Ybrus.

Control over light and shadow; seven-point autohit.

Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu.

Control over ice; agility and speed boost; seven-point autohit.

Pokeball.

1. Allows two DFWs to be brought in. Or, alternatively,
2. Control over electricity; eleven-point autohit; one other DFW brought in. Electricity adds four damage to each Final Smash hit.

but their spirits

In the words of Chro:

I guess I needed to be nerfed eventually

anyway DFWs are:

Golden Mask of Water:

+5 health at the start of the round, elemental control over water, and a 7-point autohit.

Omega Ruby:

Elemental control over earth and a 7-point autohit.

Does fisher's immunity to water-based attacks include the Mask's autohit?

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

Unharmed from water attacks seems a bit unfair, and you should be able to guess why I'm saying that. Can't it be like.... Half damage, or something instead? Also:

JiMing - Rayquaza: The mighty legendary dragon Rayquaza can be ridden, allowing you to attack fighters from the skies using both your abilities and its own. Rayquaza spawns with 10 HP, but attacks deal only half damage (in addition to it being very agile, making it hard to hit with attacks). Rayquaza can use Hyper Beam to attack players. You can also mega-evolve Rayquaza into Mega Rayquaza, boosting your HP by 4 and allowing you to become one with Rayquaza for the rest of the round; you will, essentially, become Rayquaza. In this form you'll gain control over the moves "Hyper Beam", "Thunder", "Ice Beam", and "Flamethrower".

Edited by Phoenix Zero

In the words of Chro:

I guess I needed to be nerfed eventually

anyway DFWs are:

Golden Mask of Water:

+5 health at the start of the round, elemental control over water, and a 7-point autohit.

Omega Ruby:

Elemental control over earth and a 7-point autohit.

Does fisher's immunity to water-based attacks include the Mask's autohit?

~Unit#phntk#1

Yes, it does. She's totally immune, but only to water.