BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

You know what, screw it, count me in. If there is still room of course

Member Name: Voxumo
Weapon: Dual Carbyne Icepicks.  Can be summoned back to Voxumo's hands, similar to Axonn's Axe

Power: Energy Manipulation. The ability to give physical form to energy, whether for offensive or defensive purposes. Any energy constructs can be broken given enough force.
Appearance:  This guy, Lean yet packing muscle.  A full gallery.
Drift Force Weapons:

Shield of Voltex: This shield will protects the user from all drift force weapon attacks, and can itself be used to deal 7 damage to an opponent

Scythe of Destiny:  Can be used to deal seven damage to a single target once per round. It also grants the user super strength, and can be used as a regular scythe instead of a Drift Force Weapon.

Final Smash: Icepocalypse: Voxumo summons a ring of 8 Carbyne Icepicks around himself, that can be launched to deal 4 damage to two seperate opponents. If he should wield an active drift force weapon the Icepicks are doubled in number, dealing 8 damage instead.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You know what, screw it, count me in. If there is still room of course

Member Name: Voxumo

Weapon: Dual Carbyne Icepicks.  Can be summoned back to Voxumo's hands, similar to Axonn's Axe

Power: Energy Manipulation. The ability to give physical form to energy, whether for offensive or defensive purposes. Any energy constructs can be broken given enough force.

Appearance:  This guy, Lean yet packing muscle.  A full gallery.

Drift Force Weapons:

Shield of Voltex: This shield will protects the user from all drift force weapon attacks, and can itself be used to deal 7 damage to an opponent

Scythe of Destiny:  Can be used to deal seven damage to a single target once per round. It also grants the user super strength, and can be used as a regular scythe instead of a Drift Force Weapon.

Final Smash: Icepocalypse: Voxumo summons a ring of 8 Carbyne Icepicks around himself, that can be launched to deal 4 damage to two seperate opponents. If he should wield an active drift force weapon the Icepicks are doubled in number, dealing 8 damage instead.

Chro and Voxumo approved!

I'll leave signups open until tomorrow evening and then we'll begin the round.

Member Name: Ekorak/Toa Ekorak

Weapon: Arcane Staff: A long spear like weapon with a glowing red star at the end. Channels and amplifies Ekorak's power over the Arcane.

Power: The ability to summon a copy of himself at the cost of 1 health, capable of dealing damage and fighting, but only has 5 health as opposed to 20. Once dissipated, the clone will restore 1 health to Ekorak if intentionally dissolved, and will give Ekorak one use of the ability used to dissolve it if destroyed by another player. Can also be fueled with health from Ekorak himself to increase or revive it's supply. Can be summoned once per round.

Appearance:http://imgur.com/a/4h3mR

Drift Force Weapons: None.....yet > :D

Final Smash (if needed): Summons a massive sphere of fear energy, which sends out tendrils of fear, causing all affected to be immobilized in fear. Deals 9 to one target, 4 to two targets, or 3 to 3 targets.

Edited by Toa Ekorak

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

Final Smashes can be designed to deal damage as follows: 9 damage to a single target, 4 damage to two targets, or 3 damage to three targets.

If activated alongside a Drift Force Weapon, a Final Smash will instead deal the following damage: 13 damage to a single target, 8damage to two targets, or 5 damage to three targets. Since Final Smashes are designed within the profile of the player, each players Final Smash can only deal damage in one of the [three configurations above.]

Also, you should probably specify what the "Arcane Staff" is and how it works. ;)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Final Smashes can be designed to deal damage as follows: 9 damage to a single target, 4 damage to two targets, or 3 damage to three targets.

If activated alongside a Drift Force Weapon, a Final Smash will instead deal the following damage: 13 damage to a single target, 8damage to two targets, or 5 damage to three targets. Since Final Smashes are designed within the profile of the player, each players Final Smash can only deal damage in one of the [three configurations above.]

Also, you should probably specify what the "Arcane Staff" is and how it works. ;)

Whoops....how did I miss that?!?! Let me go fix that. I'll be sure to specify what the Arcane Staff is, too.

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."

Weapon: Arcane Staff: A long spear like weapon with a glowing red star at the end. Channels and amplifies Ekorak's power over the Arcane.

Power: The ability to summon a copy of himself at the cost of 1 health, capable of dealing damage and fighting, but only has 5 health as opposed to 20. Once dissipated, the clone will restore 1 health to Ekorak if intentionally dissolved, and will give Ekorak one use of the ability used to dissolve it if destroyed by another player. Can also be fueled with health from Ekorak himself to increase or revive it's supply. Can be summoned once per round.

Final Smash (if needed): Summons a massive sphere of fear energy, which sends out tendrils of fear, causing all affected to be immobilized in fear. Deals 9 to one target, 4 to two targets, or 3 to 3 targets.

Approved as well!

Approved as well!

:D

Looking forward to this.

Interesting power you've got there.

Well, I figured that with Ek's power of material manipulation it kinda made sense. A mirror image I guess?

Member Name: Forgotten Warrior

Weapon: Katana sword

Power: The ability to control and manipulate lightening. He can shoot out bilts of lightening from his hands and is able to shoot it out from under him to give him a boost in jumping. He can also surge it onto his sword to deliver a shock onto every slash.

Appearance: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/276/3/f/bionicle_moc__flame_titan_by_rahiden-d2jtfzf.jpg

Drift Force Weapons: None

Final Smash: Fists of Havoc - charges up his fists with a massive surge of electricity in which he leaps into the air and slams his fists hard onto the ground to create a deadly shockwave of energy. Deals 9 damage to a single, 4 to two, and 3 to three tatgets caught in its wake.

Edited by The Forgotten Warrior

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Final Smashes can be designed to deal damage as follows: [/size]9[/size] damage to a single target, [/size]4[/size] damage to two targets, or [/size]3[/size] damage to three targets.[/size]

If activated alongside a Drift Force Weapon, a Final Smash will instead deal the following damage: [/size]13[/size] damage to a single target, [/size]8[/size]damage to two targets, or [/size]5[/size] damage to three targets. Since Final Smashes are designed within the profile of the player, each players Final Smash can [/size]only[/size] deal damage in one of the [three configurations above.][/size]

edit: wow that screwed up

basically though Ric, just rework damage distribution of your FS

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Member Name: Forgotten Warrior

Weapon: Katana sword

Power: The ability to control and manipulate lightening. He can shoot out bilts of lightening from his hands and is able to shoot it out from under him to give him a boost in jumping. He can also surge it onto his sword to deliver a shock onto every slash.

Appearance: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/276/3/f/bionicle_moc__flame_titan_by_rahiden-d2jtfzf.jpg

Drift Force Weapons: None

Final Smash: Fists of Havoc - charges up his fists with a massive surge of electricity in which he leaps into the air and slams his fists hard onto the ground to create a deadly shockwave of energy. Deals 9 damage to a single, 4 to two, and 3 to three tatgets caught in its wake.

Approved!

Wait what? You just rewrote your distribution as all possible options combined. It's one or the other (or the other) not all three. :lol:

I had assumed that only one option would be used but I might have misread :P

Edited by Strange Festive Voltex

Sounds to me like it's all at once. Note "and", not "or"...

And regardless, I thought we had to decide in our profile how the damage would be distributed, rather than deciding mid-round once (if) it activates.

but their spirits

Sounds to me like it's all at once. Note "and", not "or"...

And regardless, I thought we had to decide in our profile how the damage would be distributed, rather than deciding mid-round once (if) it activates.

Since this is only going to be open for one or two weeks, I'm willing to play a little loose with the rules.

Oh I have to find that final smash I had. Hang on a sec.

My profile with final smash:

Name: Makuta Luroka
Weapon: Black-Body Sword (Protosteel Sword). Consult this
Power: Kanohi Mataxa (Mask of Entropy) - Luroka's great mask of entropy grants him the ability to control the overall heat distribution in an area.
Appearance: Fa-matoran (Disguised), he is built with a strong frame. His mask bears likeness to a powerless hau. His fore-arms, lower legs, chest, and shoulders are silver. His upper arms, upper legs, lower torso, and kanohi are black (the kanohi fades to silver at the top). His hands and feet are gunmetal, and his eyes and heartlight are red.
Final Smash: Flash Freeze, Luroka activates the Kanohi Mataxa to funnel all the heat from one target and spread it into the arena, freezing the target, then skewers the target with his blade, dealing 9 points of damage

bBhcfWO.png

ROUND 13

You all find yourselves in LEGO City for a good old fashioned brawl.

Game Type: Free for All

Arena: LEGO City

PLAYER HEALTH

1. Luroka - 20/20

2. Voxumo - 20/20

3. fishers64 - 20/20

4. Blade - 20/20

5. Chro - 20/20

6. ShadowVezon - 20/20

7. Pulse - 20/20

8. Zakaro - 20/20

9. JiMing - 20/20

10. Unit - 20/20

11. Ekorak - 20/20

12. The Forgotten Warrior - 20/20

FIGHT!

IC: Zakaro (HP: 20/20)

After laughing for half a second at poor Voltex's list once again having the final person a line down from the rest, Zakaro charged forward into some random people, nobody in specific, firing off chest-blasts and fireballs every direction while attempting to slide and smash anyone who he got close too. 

"IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Pulse [HEALTH: 20/20]

Having phased into existence after a relatively long period of not actually existing within the game of BIONIFIGHT, Pulse decided he would get burnt by one of Zakaro's fireballs. [-2, HEALTH: 18/20] In retaliation for such an attack, Pulse started approaching Zakaro, attempting to poke him repeatedly with his spear. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Voxumo HP:20/20

Ah, this was the life

Voxumo stood atop one of the skyscrapers, taking in the fresh air of a new day. Below him he could see many fighting already, all clambering for some unseen prize. Voxumo had no interest in said prize. No, with Scythe of destiny and icepicks galore, Voxumo was only interested in one thing. And that was enjoyment. With a running start he leapt off the side of the Skyscraper. He allowed himself to free fall for sometime before creating a slide out of energy, similar to what the heroes of past use to make out of ice. He angled the slide towards his intended target, Pulse. About half-way towards pulse's location Voxumo abruptly removed the slide and allowed himself to freefall towards Pulse. If what he had planned worked, he should be capable of delivering a rather potent, overheard punch to Pulse, with added benefit of super-strength,

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: The Saboteur (20/20)

The ninja-assassin robot thing wasted no time when the round began, shooting his daggers into a nearby building. He ziplined to their location and then jumped off, leading himself by whipping up a wind current. Afterwards, he finally landed where the battle was, and fired off a dagger in the direction of Zakaro's back.

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC 20

Chro found himself atop a tall building, surrounded by skyscrapers and chaos. Bullets and blades (but not Blade) were already flying every which way. He was in his element now.

With a grin, Chro summoned Zapdos and bound it to the Golden Weapons, which he drew from hammerspace. He hurled a blast of lightning downwards, launching up and off the roof of the building. As he shot through the air, Chro lifted his sniper rifle to his eye, took careful aim, and cracked off a blast at JiPhoenix Acura.

but their spirits

(20/20)
Ekorak stood atop a skyscraper overlooking a construction site. Not much seemed to be happening at the moment. Impatient for some action, he leapt off, digging his claws into the side of the building to slow his decent. At the bottom, he realized that thing were indeed happening. A black figure (Chro) was sniping another combatant a distance away. Ekorak ran towards him, drawing his Arcane Staff as he did. Once close enough, he fired off a single bolt of magic at Chro, hoping to catch him off guard.

IC: The Saboteer (20/20)

Bullets hurt. Not big surprise. (18/20)

The robot ninja assasin thing summoned Rauqyaza to his aid, sending the legendary sky Pokemon to give Chro a nice Hyper Beam to the face. Meanwhile, henused his daggers to sling away from Chro and towards someone who didnt fight with ranged weaponry,

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Anna - HP: 20/20==-

Already off to an interesting start, Anna rolled to the side, and then focused. Thinking quickly, she tossed the Master Ball, sending out Mewtwo and Master Hand quickly. [Mewtwo: 10/10] [Master Hand: 5/5]

Pointing at her opponents, Anna had Mewtwo quickly levitate a few large sections of the now-fallen skyscraper, and sent them flying toward her opponents quickly.

IC: Forgotten Warrior [20/20]

I found myself in a wonder land of strange bricks. It wasn't until i took a punch to my mask that I knew who my first target was, Luroka. Though I was side-tracked by the skyscraper falling down towards me. I quickly ran in the same direction as Luroka and discharged a bolt of Lightening at him. After I had done so, I noticed Blade letting out Mewtwo and the Master Hand. I didntw know whether to attack or not, but I couldn't let Luroka get away that easily after what he did.

[19/20] Attacking Luroka

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Pulse [HEALTH: 18/20]

Still approaching Zakaro, Pulse swore he heard what sounded suspiciously like a Voxumo falling towards him.

"...huh?" He looked up. "...oh, karzahni." In an attempt to pre-emptively retaliate to the unavoidable falling Voxumo, Pulse equipped the Ultra Sword, and fired it normally at Voxumo.

Edited by KITTENS FOR FISTS

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.