BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 2/20, Team Smash Wii U

I suddenly am healed. [HP: 5/20] I am then promptly killed by the combined might of two armies. [HP: 0/20] Wonderful.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC 2

Chro's eyes widened as (apparently all of) the Bohrok came charging at him.

His last action was to send all his heroes after Shadowhawk, TBK, Colette, and Zakaro.

[0]

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (HP: 2/20)

Well then, that was fun. The Armies descended and damage was taken, putting the purple-masked Toa down to a precarious 2 Hit Points. Upon seeing a force of at least 20 Heroes approaching and firing lasers and such Zak wisely decided that it would be best to just run away to safer grounds, chucking a few Hero heads over his shoulder at them and keeping an eye out for Business Drones and more Heroes. 

"THIS IS NOT A FAVORABLE SITUATION!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC 9/20

I heard stomping from nearby. Someone running. I stuck my head out from the ground, and saw Zakaro running away from Heroes nearby. I smiled at that. Sure, I had been found by those Bohrok and Business drones, but I could shoot him! With hardlight!

I brought my arm out as well, and did what I did to Pulse earlier: I made a tiny hardlight hill on the ground, barealy visible, ready for him to step onto it so I could probably kill hm just by stabbing and exploding his foot.

Brilliant.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

GM IC:

As Zakaro ran in fear from the approaching Armies, he was suddenly thrown off his feet as the mountain shook and rumbled. Corpses and fighters went flying, tumbling down the mountain. As the dust settled, the remainders of team Smash Wii U looked up into the sky, seeing one of the most horrifying things they had ever seen. 

A massive Titan stood over them all, steam rising from it's back. It turned and looked at the remaining players, and on that day humanity received a grim reminder to never let Portal wear a clown suit ever again.

Clown-Portal stood there, ashamed to look directly at the players.

"So... Umm..." He started, "I guess this is the end of the round and y'all won?"

The Players looked around and the remains of Team Smash 3DS, and then nodded.

"Alright, then." Clown-Portal said. "I guess I need to choose an MVP then?" He closed his eyes and began pointing at the different players.  "Eenie, meanie, miney, moe. Shadowhawk, you are the MVP."

"You receive the Rainblower, a rainbow spewing machine that also gives you control over the element of fire. Sweetness!"

Clown-Portal stood there awkwardly for a few moments. "Well, I guess Round Three starts tomorrow then."

And there they stood for the next 24 hours. Giant Portal in a clown suit looking awkwardly down on the players below while they tried to avoid looking back at him.

Hold-up for a second.

5. Heroes - Heroes from the Hero Factory that will boost the health of every fighter in the game by three points, aside from the summoner, whose health is boosted by five points. As long as this army is active, they will then deal two damage to every enemy fighter each day (not counting the day they are summoned), and will protect the summoner from other armies.

Would that also include any damage done by other armies? 

Edit: Ninja'd by portal

Also I take it team smash Wii U won not by having the most assigned kills of the target, but by having the team with either the most health or teammates left alive?

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh, come on. Not the Rainblower. We've already had a Rainblower, and it's just as horrifyingly nauseous this time as it was before. Couldn't it be, like, something new and unique, like the Pyrotorch or something? Something actually cool, like Voxumo's equipment? [/rant&rave]

But anyways, good game, everyone. We had some serious combat this round; was fun. :)

Edited by Shadowhawk

Oh, come on. Not the Rainblower. We've already had a Rainblower, and it's just as horrifyingly nauseous this time as it was before. Couldn't it be, like, something new and unique, like the Pyrotorch or something? Something actually cool, like Voxumo's equipment? [/rant&rave]

But anyways, good game, everyone. We had some serious combat this round; was fun. :)

I had mixed reactions to this.

First reaction was 'Shadowhawk thinks my equipment is cool?!' *Swoons and faints*. Then I was like *flexes his cool equipment* Thanks Shadowhawk for giving me what will likely be a complex of sorts. But really I miss the scythe of destiny... it was so much fun. And how can you not be even minutely cool while wielding a scythe. It's just not possible.

And i'm quite aware of what the classic round is, but considering that form of classic round does not have mention in the topic post, where as in ultimate I believe it was listed as an actual gametype, that is where my question sprang from.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"The first round of every Active Signup cycle shall be a "free for all" round, the second shall be a "team" round, and the third shall be a "classic" round, much like the rounds of the first four games. Occassionally, the "classic" round might be replaced with a boss battle."

I had mixed reactions to this.

First reaction was 'Shadowhawk thinks my equipment is cool?!' *Swoons and faints*. Then I was like *flexes his cool equipment* Thanks Shadowhawk for giving me what will likely be a complex of sorts. But really I miss the scythe of destiny... it was so much fun. And how can you not be even minutely cool while wielding a scythe. It's just not possible.

Well, just so your head doesn't swell too much, I might point out that I do think Pulse's Drift Force weapon is pretty cool as well. :P

Also I take it team smash Wii U won not by having the most assigned kills of the target, but by having the team with either the most health or teammates left alive?

also we cheated

No flying monkeys. 

I respect all Drift Force weapons, especially when getting clobbered by them. 

Meh, the Ultimate Weapons were better. Tabuu's Wings, the Scythe of Destiny, the Ignika, the Bionifight Cake...

EDIT: And Round 13 of Bionifight Ultimate was one of the best things I've ever been part of here at BZPower. That and Steal the Mask 2.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

That and Steal the Mask 2.

The game where posting something irrelevant followed by "my mask" is considered success

Yeah, it's changed a lot in recent months.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

To be honest, I wasn't as thrilled with Classic mode. Mostly because Pupwa kept trying to pull ridiculous BS, like beheading people with a mecha.

curse you, weekend computer and your lack of spellcheck

But ridiculousness was the best part! I got to blow up Chro's head by punching it. Kinda.

It was more like I stuck my hand into fire and then he went back to normal and blew up his own head.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

The ridiculous rounds are fun every-so-often, because it's fun to let loose and not even try to be serious. Let ALL the attacks hit you. Use your powers in ridiculously OP and silly ways (Like making dinosaurs!) and such.

It's fun to cut loose. Foot loose

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Kick off your Sunday shoes.

GM IC: (norms noted because I just lost everything I just wrote.)

Portal did the footloose dance.

Mountain collasped.

Everyone alive.

Fire in the mountain.

No life joke.

Round start.

ROUND 3

Arena: The Great Furnace.

Gametype: Classic.

IC:

Is this what I think it is.

I grab one of my swords, and stab myself in the gut. It stings a bit, but...I'm okay. Completely. Is this...round 13?

My. God. I glance around for a bit, before setting my eyes on Chro. I shoot out the hooks on a nearby building, and rocket towards him.

"GOTTA GO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS"

1Ydp0mg.jpg