BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Makuta Luroka (Antidermis)

I try to posses a suitable corpse, and find the intact body of Voxumo. I inhabit him, retrieve my body and sword, and teleport to the Black Star to repair the body.

OOC: 

(I once got electrocuted by my Joy Buzzer when I fell in water, but that was the round where I made the quote that used to be in Luroka's sig, and I've been ninja'd by Voltex anyway, so whatever. Maybe I should find that quote and put it in my sig. I said the quote anyway, so it's not like I'm stealing.)

On my about me

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Gee, I'm already dead. 

IC: [0/20], currently a spirit attached to a mask, dead. See, this is why you don't wait too long before attacking, you dweeb. In the distance, I see my warhammer float away as I drift, and mentally try to call it back. I drift, and the hammer, heavy, comes down and hits me on the mask. 

Idiot. Telekinesis doesn't work if you're dead.

• Upvote 2

IC: [0/20], currently a spirit attached to a mask, dead. See, this is why you don't wait too long before attacking, you dweeb. In the distance, I see my warhammer float away as I drift, and mentally try to call it back. I drift, and the hammer, heavy, comes down and hits me on the mask. 

And this is why you never let Pupa hit the bubble.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I try to posses a suitable corpse, and find the intact body of Voxumo. I inhabit him, retrieve my body and sword, and teleport to the Black Star to repair the body.

OOC: 

(I once got electrocuted by my Joy Buzzer when I fell in water, but that was the round where I made the quote that used to be in Luroka's sig, and I've been ninja'd by Voltex anyway, so whatever. Maybe I should find that quote and put it in my sig. I said the quote anyway, so it's not like I'm stealing.)

On my about me

Thanks.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: 

On my about me

Thanks.

There is a direct link to the post there, so you can get the page and post numbers

bBhcfWO.png

And this is why you never let Pupa hit the bubble.

I was out; I didn't get a chance to fight before I was dead. 

Also, that was supposed to be a lame death joke. 

I'll take that as a no.

IC 20

Chro awoke beneath some rubble. Great. This again? He sighed in disgust.

"Alright, let's go," he said, and created a pair of oar-shaped light constructs, which he used to move himself towards Pupwa. At the same time, Chro generated several tendrils of shadow, which he sent towards his target.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (HP:20/20)

Hubblebubbletoilandtroublebubblehubblbbblpshssafsjsfapohuadgpsd was about all Zakaro could think as the wave swept through the city, sending him flying, thankfully way up high though and now he was floating downwards, disoriented and confused.

And annoyed. Very annoyed.

"Dang nabit Pupwa! Now half the people don't even get to fight this time!"

Disgruntled but assured the troublesome fighter would be eliminated for his crimes, Zakaro took a stroke back and watched the battles, looking for an opening.

Zakaro

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Keep in mind that 1ups are a thing that can spawn every now and then

Can we, say, grab a 1-Up and reserve it for someone else?

I was out; I didn't get a chance to fight before I was dead. 

Also, that was supposed to be a lame death joke. 

yes

i know

my point still stands: this is why no one should ever let pupwa touch the bubble

bad things happen

Edited by Ehksidian
  • Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

It was truly amazing to watch. I almost cheered Pupwa on, aside from the fact that I could've died just as easily. :3

IC: TBK (20/20)

As he inched closer, TBK caught a glimpse of movement behind him. There seemed to be a second presence behind him, and he stopped his advance toward Pupwa's hideout, swimming down toward the debris to take cover and observe the area.

And he waited.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

I swim along down behind TBK, and then realise the line of people following me, all after Pupwa. I decide to move out of the way, as I realise that after Pupwa kicks the bucket, the wrecked building's gonna become a warzone. I move to a nearby building, hiding inside, and think how I should really get a new MechaVezon at some point. And also that I need to buy more bourbon when I reach Paris, but that doesn't mean anything for you guys. I slot my cards back in the deck, and tightly grip the Super Scope with both hands, ready for an ambush. I'm not stupid, I know there's a good chance somebody's gonna try and ambush me, especially since everyone else is distracted with Pupwa.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Yeah, I figured. It's no problem, I wasn't going to activate the electricity anyways, was just curious. =P

IC: Phoenix Zero (17/20)

In a fury, Phoenix Zero did not let up his fire at all, wanting to see Pupwa become yet another corpse floating towards the surface. However, a glimmer from the direction of Colette's place of death caught his eye, and he stopped firing. Quickly swimming over, he grabbed loose pieces of rubble to uncover the object.

It was Colette's gun.

Slowly picking up the weapon, Zero examined it over, and sighed. Looking up, the minifigure continued to drift towards the surface. Shaking his head, the robotic fighter quickly swam up, and grabbed her arm.

"No...." he began, dragging her corpse back down to the bottom."Even if you won't stay dead.... You deserve a burial." 

Struggling, the red, white, and blue being hauled heavy pieces of rubble onto her body, covering Colette up to her torso while leaving her arms and head free. Taking the gun in his hand, Phoenix Zero opened her hand and wrapped it around her firearm, making sure she had a steady finger on the trigger.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't stop Pupwa." he muttered with a melancholic tone. "I'll do what I can to kill him.... But if Voltex spawns a 1-Up.... You'd better grab it, you hear me?!"

The closest thing Phoenix Zero got was the minifigure's head turning to the side. Standing silently over his fallen foe turned ally, the robotic warrior shook his head again. "But if you aren't coming back...." Zero said, starting to turn away. "....Until next round." 

He walked away from Colette, the worthy foe who had been taken too soon. Looking over to see if there was any fight to salvage from the devastation, a thought rang through his head, and Zero could not shake.

What AM I fighting for.......?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

(I've just been reading through Bionifight Ultimate's Round 13, and I have to say, that Round was one of the best things I've ever been part of. It was the one where physics forgot they existed. That was amazing.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(I've just been reading through Bionifight Ultimate's Round 13, and I have to say, that Round was one of the best things I've ever been part of. It was the one where physics forgot they existed. That was amazing.)

Yes

It is glorious. Round 13 was the best and i want something like that to happen again soon

because ehksplosions and sharks and it was just amazing

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

DETONATE, EHKS

IC 20

Approaching Pupwa, Chro turned the hard-light oars into a shield around his back so as not to be ambushed.

He doubled the number of tendrils and began using them to pull himself towards his infamous foe.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

(It didn't come into effect, because it's hard to hurt a tsunami with itself. You'll be back next Saturday, for more killing. Or, if you're lucky, iBrow will send out a 1-Up at a time when you're actually around.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

GM IC

"HELLO EVERYONE!" Voltex yelled.

Nobody responded. Mostly because speaking underwater just makes you sound like you're gargling water.

Voltex shrugged and tossed some green mushrooms onto the field before vanishing.

SPAWN TIME!

1up x4 - Limit one per dead player. Living players cannot claim.

0/20

IC:

I was dead. Then a mushroom landed on me.

"I AM ALI-GLGHFHGGHFHGHGHG"

Water everywhere and I can't breathe. Was I going to drown again? Nope, I suddenly grew gills. This seems kinda fishy. And so do I. I feel like a fishy version of me. Oh well! I guess my harpoons are kinda...useless now. I can swim faster then I could fire the harpoons and drag myself around. Dang. I look around the watery abyss, and...then my eyes adjusted to water. Okay. I can see now.

I looked around, and saw the one who did this. Pupwa. I stared at him, and fired off some hardlight spears. They went the same speed, thankfully, and didn't diffuse. hopefully they'll hit him.

(10/20)

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC [0/20] : Sees 1-Up slowly drifting down, which hits me, fortunately enough. [10/20] I take my warhammer, and relatch it to my back. 

Hmm. Everyone else is far away now, and there are not any more bubbles to pop to cause my death. However, I really don't like what Pupwa did. I want him gone - he should pay for his crimes.

But I don't have to do it myself.  Instead, I will find a place to watch the battle to ensure that my enemy is defeated, and where I can intervene if need be. This time, I will not hesitate. 

[10/20] : In pursuit of Pupwa, warhammer now at the ready. 

Edited by fishers64

Well this was it.

Being hit by many attacks at the same time killed me just like that. [0/20]

Then I got a one up.

Hope it works.

[10/20?]

OOC: can I atleast recon the part where I shot my last rocket at the bubble?

I have the entire game after me.

I could manage without it, but it would be nice to have.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

-==Colette - ???==-

Colette's eyes snapped open with a growl, as the 1-Up revived her. Faintly, a song could be heard playing, as she jumped up and swapped bullets for normal bullets, taking Pupwa into sight and firing rapidly at him. [HP: 10/20]

Edited by Colette Llyan

10/20

Colette did the stupidest thing ever and used normal bullets in water, which slowed them down enough for me to swim out of their way.

Breaking the Walls of the buliding, I made it collapse, hopefully giving me time to get away. Which I'm about to do.

OOC: Also, he's missing the warhammer that I just threw straight at his chest. Since it's telekinetically guided, I don't think I would be missing that shot. (Also: water amplifies sound, not distorts it, but whatever. I nitpick.) 

IC: I crouch down a little. Having no shield, I'm thinking with bullets flying about I should make a smaller target...

Edited by fishers64

OOC: you shot a Hammer at me? Let me check.

Hun, you did.

I'll keep the speeds in mind next time.

8/20

During all the dodging, my body failed to notice I got hit by a hammer.

Guess I'm still dead inside.

No matter, got away safely to another buliding.

Edited by Pupwa21

8/20

Hearing someone near a wall by my buliding, I slamed my Sledge Towards the part of the wall where I think the person is near, making the debris hit the said person if I was right and giving me more time to run again. If not, well, I don't know.

OOC: uhhhh. Derp, forgot. (sorry)

IIC:

RG: Health 20/20

I come out of a building and wonder how no one noticed me yet, then ready my warhammer.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )